The Ethics of Capital Punishment

Actually, i do care if innocent people die. That is why i am all for the death penalty.

They get a trial and one appeal as far as i am concerned.

You don't care if the wrongly convicted are executed.

Sure i do. They get a trial and one appeal if it was up to me. After that no, i don't care.

Whether you like it or not, we have a full appeals process. It takes a long time. Since you're sitting back there with your revenge trip, it must be frustrating for you.

You don't care if the wrongly convicted are executed.

Sure i do. They get a trial and one appeal if it was up to me. After that no, i don't care.

Whether you like it or not, we have a full appeals process. It takes a long time. Since you're sitting back there with your revenge trip, it must be frustrating for you.

I know that sky. So you should be happy, they get to live a bit longer, use up more tax dollars, breath the air of a living person that they have denied to others.

i really don't care how long it takes. Just so long as the sentence is carried out and they are put to death.

I know that sky. So you should be happy, they get to live a bit longer, use up more tax dollars, breath the air of a living person that they have denied to others.

i really don't care how long it takes. Just so long as the sentence is carried out and they are put to death.

That is ethically wrong. State sanctioned pre-meditated revenge murder is wrong. I do NOTwant my tax payer dollars going for it.

Nobody is going to kill in my name.

That is ethically wrong. State sanctioned pre-meditated revenge murder is wrong. I do NOTwant my tax payer dollars going for it.

It is not revenge. It is the legal punishment for the crimes committed. It is called being held responsible for you actions.

Revenge would be a long slow painful death. When where they are awake till the very end screaming in pain. Revenge would be putting them to death in the same fashion they killed or were involved in killing.

I do not want my tax dollars paying to keeping criminals alive.

It is not revenge. It is the legal punishment for the crimes committed. It is called being held responsible for you actions.

Revenge would be a long slow painful death. When where they are awake till the very end screaming in pain. Revenge would be putting them to death in the same fashion they killed or were involved in killing.

What do you want to do? Kill everyone in prison?

What do you want to do? Kill everyone in prison?

If i had my way. Yes.

So, you say. You are the one who wants to kill every last prisoner on earth.

I find that VERY creepy.

This is my last post to you.

Since the DP was reinstated in 1976, 82 inmates have been freed from Death Row. That's 1 Death Row inmate found to be wrongfully convicted for every 7 executed.

The DP violates international human rights laws.

Last edited:
So, you say. You are the one who wants to kill every last prisoner on earth.

I find that VERY creepy.

This is my last post to you.

And you want murders not to pay for their crimes. You value murders lives more then the innocent victims lives. That is very creepy.

Since the DP was reinstated in 1976, 82 inmates have been freed from Death Row. That's 1 Death Row inmate found to be wrongfully convicted for every 7 executed.

Get over it, they were let go. Now if you said they were put to death and then found innocent you may have something.

All you are saying is that the criminal justice system works. :thup:

Nelson Mandela, Gandhi and Aung Sang Suu Kyi were imprisoned for a long time. If you opt to execute ANYONE who happens to be imprisoned you will kill decent people, and people who are wrongly convicted.

People of color are far more likely to be executed than white people, especially if the victim is white. A policy of state-authorized killings is immoral.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back