The End of the Netanyahu doctrine?

The doctrine described, neither his plan, is the disengagement from Gaza, which unquestionably achieved its set goals, of dividing the political blocks over territorial control
The current leaders of Israel are brutal, lying, murdering thugs
, absent further initiative or leverage for full military solution, has run its course, but the goals were achieved, and proven detrimental,

Detrimental to bibi’s desire to massacre the people in Gaza.
absent full military initiative or significant
pressure against the Islamist filth with an ultimatum to Gaza,
from the Arab world.
The zionist's who now control Israel are the filth, murdering scum
And it's not Netanyahu's "Hamas doctrine" which is at stake here,
yes it is
or his personal historic heritage,
Israel has no historical heritage, Israel became a state in 1947 because the terrorism perpetuated by the Hagana, Irgun and Stern gangs.
https://rense.com//general21/pastzionist.htm

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.
July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem,.,.,killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.
The above is just the tip of the iceberg.
but a possible clash betweenmuch greater powers, and the opportunity to eradicate
the evil for the generations to come. And not only the evil in Gaza, but the very head of the snake.
I can only hope and pray the the neighboring countries join forces and push the zions into the sea and the USA stays out of this.
:)-

The current leaders of Israel are brutal, lying, murdering thugs

I can only hope and pray the the neighboring countries join forces and push the zions into the sea...

They better be.

So you will sacrifice 2 million Gazans,
and all Arab states in the Levant for that goal?

Last edited:
The article mentions opinions of members of the Knesset in Israel as well as the attitudes of Egyptians, Jordanians, and media personalities in Arab countries. I think the continuing delays and disagreements on handling the Rafa border crossing, as well as reported Israeli strikes nearby, may signify that this problem will not be easily resolved. I doubt that return of all the hostages of Hamas will occur in one swift capitulation, or that aid can be halted until this happens. I don’t speak of “Laws of Armed Conflict” here so much as of motivations and attitudes on all sides.

I have no idea of how long this crisis will go on, or even if Israeli soldiers will re-occupy Gaza City or simply level it. Can Israel even identify and seize all or most Hamas hardcore activists? Some Israelis talk of Hamas having 150,000 members / active supporters. Others say it has 600,000 supporters.

I really wonder how many Gaza residents would choose to leave “Palestinian land” altogether if given little choice or a real alternative, especially if the whole North of Gaza is turned to rubble.
More like 20,000 in Hamas.

Folke Bernadotte.

During the fight for Jewish statehood, extremist military groups sometimes resorted to the use of terrorist tactics. One such instance occurred in 1948 when members of the Jewish underground organization LEHI killed UN Peace Mediator Count Folke Bernadotte to protest his diplomatic efforts to modify the Palestine partition plan.

Bernadotte, a Swede with family ties to the Swedish King, gained international recognition through his work as head of the Swedish Red Cross during World War II. Bernadotte used his position to negotiate with Heinrich Himmler and save thousands of Jews from concentration camps, although many argue that he could have done more had he been less cautious in negotiations.

This is all about Egypt and not at all about Israel.
This is all about Israel
Israel advised the Gazans to go south to avoid being caught in the crossfire when the ground assault begins, but never suggested they leave Gaza.
Israel wants to claim the land as theirs;
i.e.; it is called land theft, the same way they got control of the land the Zionists now claim as their homeland, which in itself is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!
FIRST ACTS OF TERRORISM, COINING THE PHRASE
See Hagana, Irgun and Stern gangs who threw bombs into buses, assassinated British and other officials and murdered Palestinians way before the Palestinians retaliated in kind.

Last edited:
This is all about Israel

Israel wants to claim the land as theirs;
i.e.; it is called land theft, the same way they got control of the land the Zionists now claim as their homeland, which in itself is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!
FIRST ACTS OF TERRORISM, COINING THE PHRASE
See Hagana, Irgun and Stern gangs who threw bombs into buses, assassinated British and other officials and murdered Palestinians way before the Palestinians retaliated in kind.

I have often wondered if Hamas works for Israel.

The European refugees killed over 600 British Peacekeepers by 1948..

The Zionists murdered Count Folke Bernadotte in Jerusalem and he saved 30,000 Jews from the Holocaust.

The following excerpt from a pro-Palestinian article has some insight into Egyptian dictator Sisi’s own anti-Palestinian concerns, but reveals some of the discussions apparently going on between Sisi and the U.S. and Israel. Amid the current war, Sisi has had to walk a tightrope. He is of course opposed to both Hamas and the Islamic Brotherhood, and controls tightly the crucial Rafa crossing:

He publicly stated he rejected any proposal to transfer Palestinians to Sinai, and proposed instead they could be moved to the Negev Desert "until Israel accomplishes its stated mission to liquidate the resistance".
However, Mada Masr, a local independent media website, reported that there were ongoing negotiations where Cairo was near accepting the resettlement of Palestinians in the peninsula in exchange for financial incentives.
Israel-Palestine war: Why Egypt's Sisi has to walk a tightrope

Meanwhile, the Israeli invasion of Gaza has already been delayed two weeks. It is gradually flattening especially the built up Northern sections of the Strip, while the Egyptian Army delays allowing any significant supplies into Gaza. Are the Israelis considering saving its own troop casualties and not fully invading Gaza, but just making it unlivable? Is Sisi cooperating with the Israelis in making life impossible in Gaza? An excerpt from a recent BBC report shows possible Israeli plans for “washing its hands” of Gaza and forcing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians out into the Sinai or abroad:

Israel has suggested that the long-term aim of its military campaign in Gaza is to sever all links with the territory. Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant said that once Hamas had been defeated, Israel would end its "responsibility for life in the Gaza Strip".
Before the conflict, Israel supplied Gaza with most of its energy needs and monitored imports into the territory.”

Note: Egypt remains a military dictatorship, and both it and Jordan are bankrupt and dependent on aid from the West and Gulf shiekdoms.

Last edited:
The following excerpt from a pro-Palestinian article has some insight into Egyptian dictator Sisi’s own anti-Palestinian concerns, but reveals some of the discussions apparently going on between Sisi and the U.S. and Israel. Amid the current war, Sisi has had to walk a tightrope. He is of course opposed to both Hamas and the Islamic Brotherhood, and controls tightly the crucial Rafa crossing:

Israel-Palestine war: Why Egypt's Sisi has to walk a tightrope

Meanwhile, the Israeli invasion of Gaza has already been delayed two weeks. It is gradually flattening especially the built up Northern sections of the Strip, while the Egyptian Army delays allowing any significant supplies into Gaza. Are the Israelis considering saving its own troop casualties and not fully invading Gaza, but just making it unlivable? Is Sisi cooperating with the Israelis in making life impossible in Gaza? An excerpt from a recent BBC report shows possible Israeli plans for “washing its hands” of Gaza and forcing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians out into the Sinai or abroad:

Note: Egypt remains a military dictatorship, and both it and Jordan are bankrupt and dependent on aid from the West and Gulf shiekdoms.

Do you remember Operation Cast Lead?

…can you imagine being so low on the totem pole, that even neighboring countries don’t want to have anything to do with this terroristic Arab trash called the Palestinians? They’d rather pretend to be concerned and weep from afar.

Jordan's king Hussein: “I can speak for myself and Egypt that we will not accept a single Palestinian refugees set foot inside our countries.“

There is plenty of backwardness in the Near East, but also plenty of oil wealth, and talent too. The Palestinians were once one of the best educated Arab groups, with diverse religions and minorities amongst them, located in a key part of the world, with long exposure to the West.

One of the key reasons both negotiation and aid to Palestinian civilians in Gaza is necessary — even in the midst of this Israeli campaign to eliminate Hamas — one that neither pro-Israeli or pro-Palestinian fanatics here seem to comprehend, is to protect and extend the “Abraham Accords.”

Those agreements need to be extended to Saudi Arabia. Of course many will scream that these Accords and the mutual diplomatic recognition they bring are happening at the expense of Palestinians. This may seem true, but in fact that train left the station long ago. As is, the best hope for the defeated Palestinians is not for an Arab war to “establish Palestine” (and drive out Jews) “from the Jordan River to the Sea” … or even for a now unlikely “two state solution.”

The most realistic hope is now for economic and regional trade development in the anrea and social & political changes that can eventually offer Palestinians and all Arabs (and Persians too) decent job opportunities, education and more integration into the modern world.

If slow and uneven progress made toward regional economic development and “peace” between neighboring countries and Israel is reversed, nobody — including Palestinians themselves — is likely to benefit. Meanwhile, the fight against autocratic Arab regimes, fanatic Islamic groups and extremist Israeli Zionists must continue.

Fellow Arabs pretend to weep for the Palestinians, but then when it comes to taking these "suffering" people in, they say NOT IN MY BACK YARD.

Fellow Arabs pretend to weep for the Palestinians, but then when it comes to taking these "suffering" people in, they say NOT IN MY BACK YARD.
Yes. We can always depend on you to make the most obvious and boring observations.

In fact Egypt and Jordan are bankrupt states, and both can manage increased immigration of Palestinians only with great difficulty and at risk of disrupting the fragile domestic “peace” their ruling regimes have maintained with Israel. Both at times have resorted to using very coercive measures, and both are dependent on funds from the West and a few rich Arab oil states.

Last edited:
…can you imagine being so low on the totem pole, that even neighboring countries don’t want to have anything to do with this terroristic Arab trash called the Palestinians? They’d rather pretend to be concerned and weep from afar.

Jordan's king Hussein: “I can speak for myself and Egypt that we will not accept a single Palestinian refugees set foot inside our countries.“

The problem is that they will never be allowed to return to Gaza and if they cause trouble Israel will shoot missiles into Sinai or Jordan.

Think it through. Have any Palestinians been allowed to return to their homes since 1947?

The problem is that they will never be allowed to return to Gaza and if they cause trouble Israel will shoot missiles into Sinai or Jordan.
No actually all of them have let them in before and know exactly who and what "Palestinians" are. Whey do you think when Egypt and Jordan controlled the land for about 20 years, until 1967, no Palestine was ever created? The concept was a JOKE to them. Actually the current king of Jordan knows them too well, his father literally mowed down thousands of Palestinian man, woman and child with machine guns from helicopters (well, it's heli-coBter for Palestinians) when their prophet Ara-fart tried to create a Palestine in Jordan. Same thing happened in Egypt, Syria and Kuwait, when they tried to create a Palestine in those countries too. But you see nobody mentioned those crimes, because eh, it's Muslims vs Muslims, let them slaughter each other, that's like a hobby for them.

Black September (Arabic: أيلول الأسود Aylūl al-ʾAswad), also known as the Jordanian Civil War,[9] was an armed conflict between Jordan, led by King Hussein, and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), led by chairman Yasser Arafat. The main phase of the fighting took place between 16 and 27 September 1970, though certain aspects of the conflict continued until 17 July 1971.

Forum List

Back