The educational system requires an overhaul

View attachment 147941

The educational system needs to overhauled, downsized, and have it's funding reduced.

Some steps to accomplish this are:

1. The Department Of Education needs to be downsized and the DOE politurk's positions eliminated.
2. Regulations at all levels need to be reviewed and groomed.
3. Funding at the local, state, and federal, levels need to be reduced.
4. Outsourcing to private industry should be considered.
>>>>>NOTE: It doesn't take a brick and mortar building to educate children in.
5. Educational requirements for educators should be reduced.
>>>>>NOTE: It doesn't take a four year degree to teach children (grades 1-4) basic reading, writing and arithmetic a high school grad can do that. An associates should be good for grades 5-8 and a bachelor's for high school. All these educators should have set wages. If you have a degree higher than those then you should be seeking a different job because you're overeducated for the position you're holding or seeking.
6. If the child has reached high school and is not inclined towards academics then classes for educating them in a skilled profession should be available.

*****SMILE*****

:)

6.2 million unfilled jobs:

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

Majority of Republicans think college is bad for America:

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

87% of lost manufacturing jobs automated:

Mexico stealing factory jobs? Blame automation instead

Putting ignorant and delusional Republicans in charge of our educational system is like putting obese diabetic children in charge of a candy store. The only thing that will come of it is terrible disaster.

Republicans are just reacting the libtard synagogues that many universities have become. Republicans don't object to professional jobs skills and "classical liberal arts" education, but to the cowardly leftist politics of many school officials.

Bullsh!t. So few Republicans stay in school, they have no idea what goes on in colleges.
What Republicans call terrible schools, the rest of the world calls the best in the world. If Republicans really thought American schools were so bad, they wouldn't work so hard to keep people from other countries out of them.
The truth is, Republicans just can't compete. They think if they can keep other Americans from an education, employers will have to hire them. Sadly for them, it just doesn't work that way. One educated immigrant is worth more than thousand useless uneducated Republicans.

View attachment 147941

The educational system needs to overhauled, downsized, and have it's funding reduced.

1. The Department Of Education needs to be downsized and the DOE politurk's positions eliminated.
>>>>>NOTE: It doesn't take a four year degree to teach children (grades 1-4) basic reading, writing and arithmetic a high school grad can do that. An associates should be good for grades 5-8 and a bachelor's for high school. All these educators should have set wages. If you have a degree higher than those then you should be seeking a different job because you're overeducated for the position you're holding or seeking.
6. If the child has reached high school and is not inclined towards academics then classes for educating them in a skilled profession should be available.

*****SMILE*****

Putting ignorant and delusional Republicans in charge of our educational system is like putting obese diabetic children in charge of a candy store. The only thing that will come of it is terrible disaster.

Republicans are just reacting the libtard synagogues that many universities have become. Republicans don't object to professional jobs skills and "classical liberal arts" education, but to the cowardly leftist politics of many school officials.

Bullsh!t. So few Republicans stay in school, they have no idea what goes on in colleges.
What Republicans call terrible schools, the rest of the world calls the best in the world. If Republicans really thought American schools were so bad, they wouldn't work so hard to keep people from other countries out of them.
The truth is, Republicans just can't compete. They think if they can keep other Americans from an education, employers will have to hire them. Sadly for them, it just doesn't work that way. One educated immigrant is worth more than thousand useless uneducated Republicans.

More idiotic, meaningless partisan bullshit.

View attachment 147941

*****SMILE*****

I take issue with point 5.

Just because somebody is educated doesn't mean they need to be constrained in their job choices.

In many cases, the kids would end up winning by having someone "overeducated" for their position.

th

I didn't say they couldn't work that position. However just like any job if you choose to work it even though you're overqualified it doesn't entitle you to higher pay. At that point it is your choice to remain working at that position instead of seeking career opportunities that pay better.

If you have a degree in business management and choose to work as a 'chef' or in 'merchandise arrangement' it doesn't mean I'm going to pay you what you think your degree is worth.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
You really are quite laughable.

I find your responses quite hilarious too.

If I am expected to work 3 additional hours after school and attend sporting events in the evening and on weekends, yes, I expect to get paid. Most people do.

Then I expect a full years work for a full years pay.

You get paid a set amount there should be no summer break.

There is no budget for my classroom. That is the point! Anything I need, I provide for my students out of my own pocket, from paper, to pencils, to tissues!

That's your problem. Take it up with your school board about the principal and/or superintendent for mismanaging the budget.

There's no reason a teacher should not have a limited budget allotment for yearly classroom supplies that they can order after being scrutinized by a higher authority... How much do you think? $250? $500? $1000? More?

Those foreign nationals were NOT doing the job. Do you have a serious reading comprehension problem? Did you miss the part where I stated that most of the students failed? If they cannot speak English, hwy were they hired?

If a student can't read, write, or count, when they 'supposedly' graduate high school today and there wasn't a foreign national to blame what difference does it make?

*****CHUCKLE*****

If you really want to learn, try asking serious questions and I will give you serious answers. Right now, I believe you are simply being contrary and arguing for the sake of argument and you don't even believe what you are posting.

For some things you might be correct with this statement. However there is a glimmering of truthfulness to some of my presentation also. It's for you to decide where I'm being contrary, where I'm being dead serious, and where a little bit of both is being incorporated.

However you'd best remember that I'm ex-military and have little sympathy for the bureaucracy and politics I'm seeing in the educational system. They waste money and leave our kids undereducated.

View attachment 148278

*****CHUCKLE*****

I am ex-military also. Being a teacher is NOT like being in the military. It is a lot harder!

th

I'm sure for a person such as yourself you would view it that way. If you're having difficulties getting your work done we can put you in a three section duty roster and you can bunk in the school when on duty. Or you can just kiss your spouse good bye and bunk at the school when it's in session and consider yourself on deployment or maneuvers. Will that give you time to catch up on all that hard work?

*****SMILE*****

You are nothing but a fucking troll.

No one should bother with conversing with you.

upload_2017-9-10_16-45-26.jpeg

That's your choice to think that and mine at this time to think the same of you.

BTW... You didn't answer the question.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You really are quite laughable.

If I am expected to work 3 additional hours after school and attend sporting events in the evening and on weekends, yes, I expect to get paid. Most people do.

There is no budget for my classroom. That is the point! Anything I need, I provide for my students out of my own pocket, from paper, to pencils, to tissues!

That's your problem. Take it up with your school board about the principal and/or superintendent for mismanaging the budget.

There's no reason a teacher should not have a limited budget allotment for yearly classroom supplies that they can order after being scrutinized by a higher authority... How much do you think? $250? $500? $1000? More?

Those foreign nationals were NOT doing the job. Do you have a serious reading comprehension problem? Did you miss the part where I stated that most of the students failed? If they cannot speak English, hwy were they hired?

If a student can't read, write, or count, when they 'supposedly' graduate high school today and there wasn't a foreign national to blame what difference does it make?

*****CHUCKLE*****

If you really want to learn, try asking serious questions and I will give you serious answers. Right now, I believe you are simply being contrary and arguing for the sake of argument and you don't even believe what you are posting.

For some things you might be correct with this statement. However there is a glimmering of truthfulness to some of my presentation also. It's for you to decide where I'm being contrary, where I'm being dead serious, and where a little bit of both is being incorporated.

However you'd best remember that I'm ex-military and have little sympathy for the bureaucracy and politics I'm seeing in the educational system. They waste money and leave our kids undereducated.

View attachment 148278

*****CHUCKLE*****

I am ex-military also. Being a teacher is NOT like being in the military. It is a lot harder!

th

I'm sure for a person such as yourself you would view it that way. If you're having difficulties getting your work done we can put you in a three section duty roster and you can bunk in the school when on duty. Or you can just kiss your spouse good bye and bunk at the school when it's in session and consider yourself on deployment or maneuvers. Will that give you time to catch up on all that hard work?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 148551

That's your choice to think that and mine at this time to think the same of you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I don't work for assholes. Enjoy!

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 148278

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 148551

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I see... You think that teaching is harder work than the service offers yet when confronted with a service situation where you might be putting in 12-16 hour days, if not more, on a regular basis you consider it working for assholes.

*****ROFLMAO*****

th

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 148551

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I see... You think that teaching is harder work than the service offers yet when confronted with a service situation where you might be putting in 12-20 hour days on a regular basis you consider it working for assholes.

*****ROFLMAO*****

I am giving you the courtesy of one last reply to your idiocy in hopes that you will realize how fucked up you are!

I started out as an ETSN in the Nuclear Field program, made 3rd class out of A School and was TAD to USS Yosemite where I worked CCTV.

While there I picked up a 4-year scholarship to NROTC. A little over 4 years later and cruises on a boomer and a carrier, I was commissioned and served 3 years on a CG. After nearly 3 years in Navy Recruiting where my command was tops in the Navy, I went back to sea as MPA on another CG during the Gulf War. I then went to Department Head school and served in a Chief Engineer billet on an amphib carrier and took that through overhaul and a deployment to Haiti.

I probably spent more time on the shitter underway than you did in the military.

That being said, you are a pathetic blowhard who has accomplished complete idiocy on two completely separate topics in this thread. You should be ashamed.

th

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 148551

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I see... You think that teaching is harder work than the service offers yet when confronted with a service situation where you might be putting in 12-16 hour days, if not more, on a regular basis you consider it working for assholes.

*****ROFLMAO*****

What is the point of this trolling?

th

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 148551

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I see... You think that teaching is harder work than the service offers yet when confronted with a service situation where you might be putting in 12-20 hour days on a regular basis you consider it working for assholes.

*****ROFLMAO*****

I am giving you the courtesy of one last reply to your idiocy in hopes that you will realize how fucked up you are!

I started out as an ETSN in the Nuclear Field program, made 3rd class out of A School and was TAD to USS Yosemite where I worked CCTV.

While there I picked up a 4-year scholarship to NROTC. A little over 4 years later and cruises on a boomer and a carrier, I was commissioned and served 3 years on a CG. After nearly 3 years in Navy Recruiting where my command was tops in the Navy, I went back to sea as MPA on another CG during the Gulf War. I then went to Department Head school and served in a Chief Engineer billet on an amphib carrier and took that through overhaul and a deployment to Haiti.

I probably spent more time on the shitter underway than you did in the military.

That being said, you are a pathetic blowhard who has accomplished complete idiocy on two completely separate topics in this thread. You should be ashamed.

upload_2017-9-10_18-6-28.jpeg

I spent twenty years in the service and spent over half that time on deployments. With tours at two training commands when not deployed.

So try again.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 148551

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****ROFLMAO*****

View attachment 148559

I spent twenty years in the service and spent over half that time on deployments. With tours at two training commands when not deployed.

So try again.

*****SMILE*****

You are either the world's worst liar or you didn't learn anything during those deployments back in the 50s and 60s.

th

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 148551

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****ROFLMAO*****

th

The only trolling I'm seeing is people stating their cushy go home at the end of the day, or I need to be paid to babysit, jobs are so much harder than being in the service.

Other than that I don't know.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 148551

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****ROFLMAO*****

View attachment 148559

So try again.

*****SMILE*****

You are either the world's worst liar or you didn't learn anything during those deployments back in the 50s and 60s.

I vote for the former.

View attachment 148551

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****ROFLMAO*****

th

The only trolling I'm seeing is people stating their cushy go home at the end of the day, or I need to be paid to babysit, jobs are so much harder than being in the service.

*****SMILE*****

That's enough, kid. Show's over.

th

*****ROFLMAO*****

th

*****SMILE*****

That's enough, kid. Show's over.

View attachment 148574

What show would that be son?

*****SMILE*****

Your little act, which has run its course.

th

Which part of it do you believe is an act?

If you'd like to discuss or propose realistic suggestions to educational reform I'm all for that also.

However supporting a unrealistic belief that schools need to be made one of the most expensive ways, out of brick and mortar, or that because someone who's overeducated for a position needs to be paid at the educational level they've reached instead of the position they wish to hold is now off the table.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

*****SMILE*****

You are in luck. The education system has already been reformed. They are teaching to the test (where your money goes) as we speak. Charter schools are faux privatization. Many of them are tied up in real estate fraud (where your money goes). Some states have decided a teaching degree isn't necessary. AND it has bipartisan support.

And we have vo-tech schools which are for those students that don't want to go to a university. However, many of those want to make sure they can profit. You know, they get their "fair share" as well? So, they are often designed so that you have to go on for another one to two years to get what they you need.

How often are the text books changed? Every year? Every five years? Every ten years?

If it's every year...

Do you think the subject matter changes that much to justify the cost of getting new text books?

I doubt it.

Anything to do with science should be updated yearly because by the time the book is printed it's already outdated. Of the states I have lived in most of the text books are updated every 3 years. The state I live in now the kids don't even get text books because there isn't enough money for it unless you are in an AP course.

View attachment 147941

*****SMILE*****

Maybe not.

A majority of Republicans think college is bad for America

Majority of Republicans say colleges have negative impact on country, poll says

Republicans believe colleges are bad for America, survey finds; ranking of 'liberal' universities includes Portland surprise

View attachment 147941

*****SMILE*****

Maybe not.

Republicans believe colleges are bad for America, survey finds; ranking of 'liberal' universities includes Portland surprise

The irony is, the people who most think colleges (because of their libtard bent) have a negative impact on society, these people aren't going to vote for politicians who'll do anything about it. To get the conservative Christian vote, all a politician has to do is pledge support for Antichrist (Israel and war), along with some tax cuts for the rich (flat tax, etc.). And, so, the Republican party is worthless in moving this country in a conservative and free direction.

Republicans should be busy passing university Free Speech laws (that protects teachers, not just students), among other things. But, very few are even trying.

Last edited:
View attachment 147941

*****SMILE*****

"synagogues"? Ok, now we see what this is all about.........

Maybe not.

The irony is, the people who most think colleges (because of their libtard bent) have a negative impact on society, these people aren't going to vote for politicians who'll do anything about it. To get the conservative Christian vote, all a politician has to do is pledge support for Antichrist (Israel and war), along with some tax cuts for the rich (flat tax, etc.). And, so, the Republican party is worthless in moving this country in a conservative and free direction.

Republicans should be busy passing university Free Speech laws (that protects teachers, not just students), among other things. But, very few are even trying.
so...this is really all about the evil Jews?

Forum List

Back