To Set the Record Straight

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Let's clear a few things up.

Every profession has its share of loons, jerks, and (rarely) criminals. Teaching is no exception. However, most teachers are hard-working, dedicated individuals who sincerely care about what they do more than how much they earn.

Although many people working in education are left-leaning, not all of us are, and relatively few are radical Marxist head-cases.

There is NO - I repeat - NO policy, promotion, or program for "brainwashing" students in America's public schools.

Every profession has its share of loons, jerks, and (rarely) criminals. Teaching is no exception. However, most teachers are hard-working, dedicated individuals who sincerely care about what they do more than how much they earn.

Although many people working in education are left-leaning, not all of us are, and relatively few are radical Marxist head-cases.

There is NO - I repeat - NO policy, promotion, or program for "brainwashing" students in America's public schools.

Wow! I never knew you taught in all 50 states! :eek:

Almost every single teacher I had growing up as a child ignored the obvious signs of physical abuse at home and did nothing to stop the other kids from tormenting me. They also filled my head with stuff about dying in nuclear holocaust before I reached adulthood and how great mao zedong was.

So why all the propaganda and indoctrination to go after public education, teachers, teacher's pensons and teacher's unions?

This has been a very organized ongoing attack and not a new angle of attack at all.

Almost every single teacher I had growing up as a child ignored the obvious signs of physical abuse at home and did nothing to stop the other kids from tormenting me. They also filled my head with stuff about dying in nuclear holocaust before I reached adulthood and how great mao zedong was.

How old are you, and where (state) did you go school? :uhh:

So why all the propaganda and indoctrination to go after public education, teachers, teacher's pensons and teacher's unions?

This has been a very organized ongoing attack and not a new angle of attack at all.

These kids aren't getting robbed of the ability to think critically by those who aren't supposed to be the ones teaching it. ;)

I recall those days. We had bomb drills, kinda in the spirit of fire drills. Quick kids, cower under your little wooden steel framed desk as if the commies launched an atomic bomb.

Had nothing to do with safety, even at that age I knew it was pure unadulterated bullshit. It was to teach me to fear and hate.

How old are you, and where (state) did you go school? :uhh:

nearly 40, I went to a different school every year in various states in appalachian region. until i settled in a certain midwestern rust belt city where i was bused 40 minutes every moring to a mostly black school even though I lived literally directly across the street from a school.

These kids aren't getting robbed of the ability to think critically by those who aren't supposed to be the ones teaching it. ;)
Your entire power structure rests upon a docile, incoherent, unquestioning populace, and you sir provide them no threat. Whoever taught you not to question did a very good and thorough job.

Your entire power structure rests upon a docile, incoherent, unquestioning populace, and you sir provide them no threat. Whoever taught you not to question did a very good and thorough job.

that's his shtick

I recall those days. We had bomb drills, kinda in the spirit of fire drills. Quick kids, cower under your little wooden steel framed desk as if the commies launched an atomic bomb.

Had nothing to do with safety, even at that age I knew it was pure unadulterated bullshit. It was to teach me to fear and hate.

????

????
May have been before your time.

????

That's not what I mean

????

That's not what I mean
Yeah well, "????" don't convey much. But it was before your time, wasn't it.

????

That's not what I mean

your OP is pure deluded fantasy. If it was that bad in the 80s, imagine how much worse it is today...now kindergarten age little girls are sent home crying, terrified that they might spontaneously change into a boy.

No one said all.

Curriculum is developed for the most part between the state and the local district.

No one said all.

Curriculum is developed for the most part between the state and the local district.
Which is how we wind up with "creationism" as science.

No one said all.

Which is how we wind up with "creationism" as science.

And "The Joys of Transexualism" in kindergarten.

????

That's not what I mean

... If it was that bad in the 80s, imagine how much worse it is today...

It wasn't, and it's not.

No one said all.

Lots of people have.

Forum List

Back