The Economy Is In Deep Trouble

Economy Grew at 1.9% Rate in Quarter, Hit by Trade Fight and Global Weakness

Dogged by uneasiness over trade frictions and weak global growth, the American economy’s growth inched lower over the summer.

Gross domestic product — the broadest measure of goods and services produced in the economy — grew at a 1.9 percent annual rate for the third quarter, according to preliminary data released by the Commerce Department on Wednesday.

There is something of a tug-of-war going on between consumers, who continue to spend, and businesses, which have sharply pulled back on investment.

What benchmark did Trump and the pseudocons set for a 1.9 percent GDP growth figure? Hmmmm...

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

"The economy is in deep trouble."

Remember every time the Obama Administration reported the unemployment rate was dropping month after month, year after year, the tard herd began screaming about the Labor Force Participation Rate?

Well, it still sucks, kids:

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

Given up on "quid pro quo" already?!

Dogged by uneasiness over trade frictions and weak global growth, the American economy’s growth inched lower over the summer.

Gross domestic product — the broadest measure of goods and services produced in the economy — grew at a 1.9 percent annual rate for the third quarter, according to preliminary data released by the Commerce Department on Wednesday.

There is something of a tug-of-war going on between consumers, who continue to spend, and businesses, which have sharply pulled back on investment.

What benchmark did Trump and the pseudocons set for a 1.9 percent GDP growth figure? Hmmmm...

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

Remember every time the Obama Administration reported the unemployment rate was dropping month after month, year after year, the tard herd began screaming about the Labor Force Participation Rate?

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

Given up on "quid pro quo" already?!
I can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time, unlike yourself.

Trump is a multi-dimensional fuckup.

Trumps quote is from 2012, you idjits.
So?

Is 1.9 percent GDP a good thing now? Is 95.5 million unemployed Americans a good thing now? We're talking something like 42 percent unemployment!

Ain't karma a BITCH when your own standards come back and bitch slap you? :lol:

:auiqs.jpg:

Your understanding of such matters appears quite thin. You appear to be a heavy consumer of fiction.

Trumps quote is from 2012, you idjits.
So?

Is 1.9 percent GDP a good thing now? Is 95.5 million unemployed Americans a good thing now? We're talking something like 42 percent unemployment!

Ain't karma a BITCH when your own standards come back and bitch slap you? :lol:

:auiqs.jpg:

Your understanding of such matters appears quite thin. You appear to be a heavy consumer of fiction.
I quoted Trump's exact words. I quoted the pseudocons of this board's exact words.

I provided actual facts with the evidence to support them which show Trump's own standards of an economy in trouble with shitty employment are present today.

So of course all you can do is laugh out of embarrassment. Ain't it a BITCH when karma comes back and bitch slaps you? :lol:

I understand your desperation to call reality "fiction". It's all you can do, really, seeing as how you are all mentally ill.

the humongous tax cuts for the corporations can not be paid for without the 4% or so growth Trump and Republicans promised, no? right now we are borrowing the money to pay for the corporation's tax cut, yes?

the humongous tax cuts for the corporations can not be paid for without the 4% or so growth Trump and Republicans promised, no? right now we are borrowing the money to pay for the corporation's tax cut, yes?
Trillion dollar deficits. Caused by the tax cut and record spending.

That means Trump is WORSE than Obama. Which is really fucking hard to do!

imo the "problem" is we are still stuck in the reality of declining demand, and we've been there for decades going back to the 1990s. Each recovery is weaker. This time, before Trump, the fed didn't pull the QE rug out immediately, and we limped along with rather anemic growth. With Trump, McConnell justified his supply side tax cuts for the very wealthy on "4% growth." (choke choke, bwaahhhh) Neither party really had, or attempted, an answer. Obama was a friend of Wall St, despite his rhetoric, and the gop is literally run by criminals. (that's no comment on Russia or Ukraine gate)

But now, when we have another paper economy meltdown on bubble investment markets … what tools will the Fed still have?

I guess G thinks someone will balance the budget and get rid of the debt and deficit. Hope he ain't holding his breath.

The last and only POTUS to do it was Andrew Jackson and that was back in the 1840's.

Neither party will ever do it because neither of them can stop spending.

I guess G thinks someone will balance the budget and get rid of the debt and deficit. Hope he ain't holding his breath.

The last and only POTUS to do it was Andrew Jackson and that was back in the 1840's.

Actually, the last president to balance the budget was Slick Willy, back in the 1990s.

It was actually a mutual effort by a GOP congress and a Democratic president.

We were well on our way toward paying off the debt, too, and then a Republican Congress and President came along at the same time...

Then we had a Democratic President who walked into office with the economy going off a cliff. But he managed to get the deficits to decrease.

And then we had another Republican Congress and President again, and guess what happened? The deficit DOUBLED!

Everywhere I look I see the best economy in my lifetime. Markets up. Unemployment is down. Christmas is coming...

Democrats are praying for a recession

Democrats are praying for pain for Americans

Don't be a Democrat...
How often did you praise Obama for an economy where the markets were up and unemployment was down?

Ever?

Even with record spending and trillion dollar deficits to artificially goose the GDP figures, all Trump can manage is 1.9 percent GDP growth.

"The economy is in deep trouble".

Actually, the last president to balance the budget was Slick Willy, back in the 1990s.

We were well on our way toward paying off the debt, too, and then a Republican Congress and President came along at the same time...

Then we had a Democratic President who walked into office with the economy going off a cliff. But he managed to get the deficits to decrease.

And then we had another Republican Congress and President again, and guess what happened? The deficit DOUBLED!

Oh he did balance the budget for a short time but according to what I've read what he did destroyed the economy.

The Untold Story Of How Clinton's Budget Destroyed The American Economy

It's time to stop pointing fingers at the other guy when your guy is a colossal fuckup.

These criminal fuckers count on that kind of fucking hack partisan stupidity to keep getting away with their bullshit.

It's time to wake the fuck up.

It is time to start holding your team accountable. No more "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama" bullshit.

It is time to start putting your team's feet to the fire and make those fuckers scream.

Or you can keep on being a stupid willfully blind monkey.

Your call.

Oh he did balance the budget for a short time but according to what I've read what he did destroyed the economy.

The Untold Story Of How Clinton's Budget Destroyed The American Economy
During Clinton's administration, 30 million jobs were created, welfare reform was enacted, as well as criminal justice reform. No one has matched his job creation since.

And no one has eliminated the deficit since.

If you were told Clinton's stats without knowing his party affiliation, you would have thought he was a Republican.

Everywhere I look I see the best economy in my lifetime. Markets up. Unemployment is down. Christmas is coming...

Democrats are praying for a recession

Democrats are praying for pain for Americans

Don't be a Democrat...
How often did you praise Obama for an economy where the markets were up and unemployment was down?

Ever?
I saw Obamacare force people to get 2nd jobs because the job they worked at for years had to cut everyone's hours to 30 a week. Sucked for a lot of people.

It's time to stop pointing fingers at the other guy when your guy is a colossal fuckup.

These criminal fuckers count on that kind of fucking hack partisan stupidity to keep getting away with their bullshit.

It's time to wake the fuck up.

It is time to start holding your team accountable. No more "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama" bullshit.

It is time to start putting your team's feet to the fire and make those fuckers scream.

Or you can keep on being a stupid willfully blind monkey.

Your call.

wont happen -

its Karl Rove 2.0 .... a new gear for smear

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

We don't care about The Russian Economy.

Where is your friend Mad Moscow Mueller these days?

Forum List

Back