The Economy Is In Deep Trouble

Economy Grew at 1.9% Rate in Quarter, Hit by Trade Fight and Global Weakness

Dogged by uneasiness over trade frictions and weak global growth, the American economy’s growth inched lower over the summer.

Gross domestic product — the broadest measure of goods and services produced in the economy — grew at a 1.9 percent annual rate for the third quarter, according to preliminary data released by the Commerce Department on Wednesday.

There is something of a tug-of-war going on between consumers, who continue to spend, and businesses, which have sharply pulled back on investment.

What benchmark did Trump and the pseudocons set for a 1.9 percent GDP growth figure? Hmmmm...

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

"The economy is in deep trouble."

Remember every time the Obama Administration reported the unemployment rate was dropping month after month, year after year, the tard herd began screaming about the Labor Force Participation Rate?

Well, it still sucks, kids:

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

1.9%?

Is that better than 2016's 1.6%?

Dogged by uneasiness over trade frictions and weak global growth, the American economy’s growth inched lower over the summer.

Gross domestic product — the broadest measure of goods and services produced in the economy — grew at a 1.9 percent annual rate for the third quarter, according to preliminary data released by the Commerce Department on Wednesday.

There is something of a tug-of-war going on between consumers, who continue to spend, and businesses, which have sharply pulled back on investment.

What benchmark did Trump and the pseudocons set for a 1.9 percent GDP growth figure? Hmmmm...

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

Remember every time the Obama Administration reported the unemployment rate was dropping month after month, year after year, the tard herd began screaming about the Labor Force Participation Rate?

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

We don't care about The Russian Economy.

Where is your friend Mad Moscow Mueller these days?
It reveals much that all you tards have are red herrings, tu quoques, straw men and a whole basket of other logical fallacies.

Sad.

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

1.9%?

Is that better than 2016's 1.6%?
1-point-9-gdp.jpg

The labor participation rate is never going to return to what it once was. Ever.
As technology and continued corporatism outsources and merges locations... excess population will be the greatest challenge facing this generation.
In 1975 it took 10,000's more working people to provide the needs and desires of each million population than it does today. What are we supposed to do with the rising number of people not needed in a shrinking labor force?

The labor participation rate is never going to return to what it once was. Ever.
As technology and continued corporatism outsources and merges locations... excess population will be the greatest challenge facing this generation.
In 1975 it took 10,000's more working people to provide the needs and desires of each million population than it does today. What are we supposed to do with the rising number of people not needed in a shrinking labor force?
Well, I've talked about that on this forum before, actually. I've pointed out many times that worker productivity has exploded, and that we are actually manufacturing more stuff than ever.

It takes less people to make more stuff.

So it seems to me that a 30 hour work week is one of the answers to this problem.

Another answer is that we have to retool our educational system to train our kids for the jobs of tomorrow. This is an emergency.

Everywhere I look I see the best economy in my lifetime. Markets up. Unemployment is down. Christmas is coming...

Democrats are praying for a recession

Democrats are praying for pain for Americans

Don't be a Democrat...
GDP growth: 1.9 percent.

LFPR: Still shitty as hell.

By the standards set by Trump and the pseudocons themselves, the economy is sucking wind.

It was in 2012, dumbass! Didn't think we would notice your lie?

Well, I've talked about that on this forum before, actually. I've pointed out many times that worker productivity has exploded, and that we are actually manufacturing more stuff than ever.

So it seems to me that a 30 hour work week is one of the answers to this problem.

Another answer is that we have to retool our educational system to train our kids for the jobs of tomorrow. This is an emergency.

What are the jobs of tomorrow?

Common Core was designed at the state level in cooperation with the business community to retool our education system to prepare our kids for the jobs of tomorrow.

Everyone was on board, too. Republicans and Democrats all praised Common Core. 48 states all approved Common Core. Red and blue states alike.

Then one day, Obama said he liked Common Core, too.

The next thing you know, Republicans were calling Common Core semen straight from Satan's cock.

It's amazing how these partisan hack retards self-inflict their wounds to their own survival and their children's survival.

Everywhere I look I see the best economy in my lifetime. Markets up. Unemployment is down. Christmas is coming...

Don't be a Democrat...

By the standards set by Trump and the pseudocons themselves, the economy is sucking wind.

So?

Is 1.9 percent GDP a good thing now? Is 95.5 million unemployed Americans a good thing now? We're talking something like 42 percent unemployment!

Ain't karma a BITCH when your own standards come back and bitch slap you? :lol:

Common Core was designed at the state level in cooperation with the business community to retool our education system to prepare our kids for the jobs of tomorrow.

Everyone was on board, too. Republicans and Democrats all praised Common Core. 48 states all approved Common Core. Red and blue states alike.

The next thing you know, Republicans were calling Common Core semen straight from Satan's cock.

It's amazing how these partisan hack retards self-inflict their wounds to their own survival and their children's survival.

Common Core is a set of standards. It has nothing to do with the jobs of tomorrow.

It isn't an emergency yet, but it is nearing the time it will be. It has been a massive problem in China for a decade at least.
One thing I have talked about here is LOWERING the retiring age. FFS not raising like the vultures want to only because they can't stop spending it on other shit.
If the full retirement age was lowered to 60 it would "create" several million jobs every year...only problem is, most people nearing 60 are in no way prepared to retire at 65 let alone 60.

Common Core is a set of standards. It has nothing to do with the jobs of tomorrow.
Common Core is a set of standards which are geared toward science and math and the skills needed in the workforce. It has everything to do with the jobs of tomorrow!

And Republicans knew this, too, until the negro in the White House said he liked it.

Don't be a Democrat...

So?

Is 1.9 percent GDP a good thing now? Is 95.5 million unemployed Americans a good thing now? We're talking something like 42 percent unemployment!

Ain't karma a BITCH when your own standards come back and bitch slap you? :lol:

Can't break the habit of lying, huh? 42% unemployment? Are you f-ing looney tunes?

It could be better now, but all of the other indicators say the exact opposite.

Yeah but the economy grew better than experts predicted. Unemployment is still at a historic low and the DOW is consistently in record territory. You have to hand it to President Trump when the do-nothing democrat congress spends it's time in a political coup rather than doing their jobs and if they do anything it's intended to undermine the economic growth instead of making America great again.

Common Core is a set of standards which are geared toward science and math and the skills needed in the workforce. It has everything to do with the jobs of tomorrow!

And Republicans knew this, too, until the negro in the White House said he liked it.

Hey, dumbass! Common Core has NO science standards. I am retired teacher. I have forgotten more about Common Core than you know. STFU until you do!

At the time of the signing of our Constitution, 98 percent of the American work force was in agriculture. Kids, grandmothers, moms, and dads were all busting their asses in the fields.

Today, less than two percent of our work force is working in agriculture, and we are feeding the whole world.

Imagine how retarded you would have to be to support a politician who decried the decrease in farming jobs and promised to "bring back our farm jobz!"

Also, despite having a massive decrease in farming jobs, the agriculture sector is earning record money.

Well, the same thing is happening in manufacturing and mining. Less and less jobs, greater and greater output, and record income.

At least half of manufacturing jobs have been lost due to automation, not foreign competition.

So you are a fool if you fall for a huckster's bullshit that he is going to bring manufacturing and mining jobs back to the old great America days.

The jobs are moving to the services sector now. Entertainment, communication, and so forth.

Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

Hey, dumbass! Common Core has NO science standards. I am retired teacher. I have forgotten more about Common Core than you know. STFU until you do!
Science & Technical Subjects | Common Core State Standards Initiative

https://www.nagc.org/common-core-state-standards-national-science-standards-and-gifted-education

You must have been a pretty shitty teacher.

English Language Arts Standards » Science & Technical Subjects » Grade 6-8 | Common Core State Standards Initiative

Key Ideas and Details:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.6-8.1
Cite specific textual evidence to support analysis of science and technical texts.

CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.6-8.2
Determine the central ideas or conclusions of a text; provide an accurate summary of the text distinct from prior knowledge or opinions.

CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RST.6-8.3
Follow precisely a multistep procedure when carrying out experiments, taking measurements, or performing technical tasks.

It's time to stop pointing fingers at the other guy when your guy is a colossal fuckup.

These criminal fuckers count on that kind of fucking hack partisan stupidity to keep getting away with their bullshit.

It's time to wake the fuck up.

It is time to start holding your team accountable. No more "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama" bullshit.

It is time to start putting your team's feet to the fire and make those fuckers scream.

Or you can keep on being a stupid willfully blind monkey.

Your call.
cry-baby.jpg

Forum List

Back