The dry cleaners

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
I'm starting to get tired of it.

Every week, I take my work clothes to the dry cleaners and these people just can't figure out how to treat my shirts.
I need the front of my shirts UNBUTTONED for me to get dressed. I don't need my sleeve cuffs or collar unbuttoned to get into my shirts, I need them buttoned.
Yet, every time I pick up my shirts the front is buttoned up whilst the cuffs and collars are unbuttoned. They have it completely ass-backwards.
Do these people not wear clothes with buttons? Or are they just the the dumbest people on the planet?

Every week, I take my work clothes to the dry cleaners and these people just can't figure out how to treat my shirts.
I need the front of my shirts UNBUTTONED for me to get dressed. I don't need my sleeve cuffs or collar unbuttoned to get into my shirts, I need them buttoned.
Yet, every time I pick up my shirts the front is buttoned up whilst the cuffs and collars are unbuttoned. They have it completely ass-backwards.
Do these people not wear clothes with buttons? Or are they just the the dumbest people on the planet?

It is buttoned/unbuttoned that way becasue that is the easiest way for it to be ironed.

When you buy new shirts, they're buttoned. Does that piss you off as well?

And what about all those needles? And the cardboard?

I've read that just visiting a dry cleaner once a week exposes a person to enough chemical fumes to impare their judgement.

First...:lol:
Next: Find a new dry cleaners or a someone to wash and iron your clothes for you? :eusa_angel:

That's why I stopped wearing shirts.

...and I've just about had it with pants...all that zippering and whatnot...who needs the hassle?

Last edited:

It is buttoned/unbuttoned that way becasue that is the easiest way for it to be ironed.

I've never buttoned a shirt front prior to ironing.

First...:lol:
Next: Find a new dry cleaners or a someone to wash and iron your clothes for you? :eusa_angel:
I heard you were already married. :D

I've never buttoned a shirt front prior to ironing.

you may not.... but the steam ironing machines professionals use are a bit different then home ironing

vs

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back