The downside of carrying a firearm...

wrong:

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.-Thomas Jefferson
Stop living in the past. Got a real reason that's valid for today's world?

yes, we do.

The exact reason The Second is there.

The opressive, infringing on our rights greedy and ever expanding government.

So what the fuck are you all waiting for? Attack the US army already, I'm paid up at CNN. :popcorn:

What percentage of LEGAL gun owners ever shoot anyone?

Can anyone tell me that?

I'm not sure, but I suspect that the number of people who die from bullet wounds that were shot by guns is around 100%....

That means nothing.

Besides not 100% of people who get shot die.

I guarantee you that right now this very second there are far more impaired drivers on the road in your town than there are people with carry permits.

Who do you think is the greater threat to your safety?

So we should disarm everyong because of one nut case ?

Should we ban cars when a mental case drives into a crowd?

Here is the issue; the argument from most on the right is not just that we don't have the right to take away guns, but that to make society safer, everyone should be carrying a gun on them at all times. If that actually were the case and everyone was packing, we would see many more situations like this where someone gets mad at someone else and just shoots them. There are a lot of people who cannot control their tempers in our society, and this was an ex-cop.

BTW, I do hope everyone in prison finds out this sick fuck is an ex-cop when he gets to prison. I hope they make his life miserable.

Here is the issue; the argument from most on the right is not just that we don't have the right to take away guns, but that to make society safer, everyone should be carrying a gun on them at all times. If that actually were the case and everyone was packing, we would see many more situations like this where someone gets mad at someone else and just shoots them. There are a lot of people who cannot control their tempers in our society, and this was an ex-cop.

BTW, I do hope everyone in prison finds out this sick fuck is an ex-cop when he gets to prison. I hope they make his life miserable.

Not true. Quite to the contrary.

yes, we do.

The exact reason The Second is there.

The opressive, infringing on our rights greedy and ever expanding government.

So what the fuck are you all waiting for? Attack the US army already, I'm paid up at CNN. :popcorn:

fuck off, alien retard.

we will decide what to do ourselves.:Boom2:
I'm an American. I just don't live in the US, it's way too dangerous.

So there is no level of violence between popcorn throwing and shooting? you forget a good old fashioned ass-kicking.

And don't forget that it was at a kids hockey game that a parent got mad at another parent and punched him and killed him. So much for they theory that only guns can kill.

There have been many fights between parents at kids sports contests. They usually end in a bloody nose and some big time embarassed kids
We can be sure that if guns were involved they would have ended in deaths

And less bloody noses...

History doesn't support your claim. Back in the old west for example gun fights were very rare.

fuck off, alien retard.

we will decide what to do ourselves.:Boom2:
I'm an American. I just don't live in the US, it's way too dangerous.

you are as American as I am Chinese.

Don't LIE.

your ignorance and stupidity in previous posts were pretty telling.

Our gun grabbers have totally different set of arguments than those from outside :lol:

The real point is that guns are too far out of control in the US, and there are just too many around, to be able to do any real sort of gun control. The NRA has terrorized the populace so much for so long that there probably won't be any going back to a saner society where people don't feel the need to be packing.
Sorry, bubble head, but your COMMIE LEFTIST ANTI CONSTITUTION BULL SHIT isn't going to hold water here. It is the "POPULACE" by a VAST MAJORITY that WANT their second amendment RIGHT to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, and because of people like YOU, firearm sales in America jumped FORTY PERCENT last year.

It is you CONSTITUTION HATING, RADICAL, COMMIE LEFTARDS that think everyone should be disarmed that are the minority.

Fuck off, COMMIE.

Why would you advertise that you have guns to steal and your neighbor doesn't?

Bad guys like guns
Never saw a bad guy that wanted to stare down the wrong end of barrel to steal a gun when he knows he can break into someone else's house and not, and steal something even more valuable like jewelry and/or money.

Never saw a bad guy that was able to break into a gun safe either.

Next dumb thing you have to say?

Last edited:

1. The public schools and theatres can hire their own security, so nobody ELSE has to carry guns into the theatre which can be checked for in advance

2. Notice that the sheriff who responded after the shooting didn't have to shoot his gun
Most law enforcement is that way

3. In generally, both the police and military should improve screening in advance for mental health issues, mood or social disorders among their ranks to prevent Fort Hood incidents.

And for citizens, I would recommend the same Constitutional oath and training in order to be licensed to carry weapons, the same as required for police and military officers. I believe the same process of training people in law enforcement and PROCESS for confronting and stopping situations from escalating would PREVENT tragedies such as what happened with Zimmerman and Martin, and would provide SCREENING for mental health or criminal issues so people get treatment early instead of waiting until after crimes occur.

All this can be done voluntarily, by agreement freely adopted and enforced among citizens, law enforcement and government locally where it is not imposed by state or federal govt.

Sorry, bubble head, but your COMMIE LEFTIST ANTI CONSTITUTION BULL SHIT isn't going to hold water here. It is the "POPULACE" by a VAST MAJORITY that WANT their second amendment RIGHT to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, and because of people like YOU, firearm sales in America jumped FORTY PERCENT last year.

It is you CONSTITUTION HATING, RADICAL, COMMIE LEFTARDS that think everyone should be disarmed that are the minority.

Fuck off, COMMIE.
QUOTE]

Bad guys like guns
Never saw a bad guy that wanted to stare down the wrong end of barrel to steal a gun when he knows he can break into someone else's house and not, and steal something even more valuable like jewelry and/or money.

there were reports of stolen guns after that retarded newspaper in upstate NY published the map with gun owners list in it.
Guns are expensive and that is also an investment.

People are not constantly at home also.

Fuck off, COMMIE.

Bad guys like guns

For some reason, bad guys and guns go together

They are a great occupational tool and can be sold quickly for a lot of money. Not so much my HDTV

It is easy for a bad guy to tell if you are home. Knocking on the door usually helps. He knows for a fact you have guns. If you have a safe, good for you. for some reason, anyone dumb enough to put a stupid sign out like that probably has guns stashed out in the open.......just in case

As gun ownership increases, gun related violent crime decreases. FACT.

But to morons, there is no good way to deal with it except to ban all firearms and make sure only those who authorize themselves and others, may have one. Typical hypocrites.

This is pretty much giving up on living in a modern, civilized society.

Forum List

Back