The downside of carrying a firearm...

Well if everyone in the theater was armed, they could have shot the cop

So we should disarm everyong because of one nut case ?

Should we ban cars when a mental case drives into a crowd?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Nutcase, huh?

Odd that this "nut-case" managed to fake sanity so long and so well that he retired as a CAPTAIN in the Tampa police.

Reeves retired in 1993 as a captain with the police department in nearby Tampa. He was also director of security at Busch Gardens until 2005, the station reported.

Of course. Lord knows that as people age, they never are affected by mental illness! Once sane, always sane. I'd just wish someone told that to my grandma and two uncles.

No but we have many safety regulations on said cars that have reduced deaths caused by accidents. You have to pass a drivers test and complete comprehensive training to get a liscense. Not the weekend "training course" you need in most states for your CC.

At this point it appears the retired LEO is in the wrong. However, the other side of the story hasn't been heard.

It is possible that the person texting became belligerent and the retired LEO perceived his behavior as a threat.

We shall see.

No but we have many safety regulations on said cars that have reduced deaths caused by accidents. You have to pass a drivers test and complete comprehensive training to get a liscense. Not the weekend "training course" you need in most states for your CC.

Can't compare the two,not even close.

Only if you plan to drive on state roads. You dont need a license to buy and drive a car around your own property. The same as you should not need a background check on a firearm you plan to keep on your own property.

It's just that gun grabbers like to pre-emptively attack firearm owners because it's a platform position for the weak parasites. They love a gun grabber.

Can't compare the two,not even close.

He compared them. Not I.

Finally got my concealed carry license yesterday. It took over 3 months! There must be a tremendous backlog in the State I live in. People are breaking records for the purchase of guns here as well as the license to carry them.

Luckily, I live in a State that still believes in freedom. One of the last bastions of rugged individualism.

If my State ever turns blue, then the game will be over for all. We hold too many electoral votes, our population is too big for the effect to be limited to our State.

If you value your 2nd amendment rights, support my State.

Support Texas. Support freedom. Support the Constitution.

Forum List

Back