The DOW is up today, we should all thank Trump

I get the collapse of First Republic, but the dumping of Charles Schwab is just pure panic selling. Find it very hard to believe they're another Lehman.

I wouldn't be counting chickens just yet. This isn't over by a long shot.
I never count chickens when it comes to markets. They're fickle.
I was just pointing out the market is up right now (as futures were this morning) because of Biden...not Trump. :)

We should thank the Trumpybear for not being in charge. Being a shitty president and running shitty campaign made all the difference.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Looks like Tater is getting slammed by the leftists for his AK drilling 180.

It's a good day. ;)
A calculated move.

Who on the right could the lefty greenies vote for that wouldn't be 10 times worse on the environment?

Vs.

Who of the independents could he win over by addressing the high cost of oil/ gasoline on the backs of every day Americans?

He's betting he could win more of the latter, vs losing of the former....is my guess!!!

A calculated move.

Who on the right could the lefty greenies vote for that wouldn't be 10 times worse on the environment?

Vs.

Who of the independents could he win over by addressing the high cost of oil/ gasoline on the backs of every day Americans?

He's betting he could win more of the latter, vs losing of the former....is my guess!!!
Sure it was calculated.....Still funny to see him serving-up crow to the leftists....While he dines on lobster.

Maybe some of them will wake-up to the realization Tater does not care about them and will continue to use them for the DNC's ends as long as they let him.

Sure it was calculated.....Still funny to see him serving-up crow to the leftists....While he dines on lobster.

Maybe some of them will wake-up to the realization Tater does not care about them and will continue to use them for the DNC's ends as long as they let him.
Ya win some, you lose some. Kick the dust off your boots, and try again. That's how the real world works...some times the moderates win, some time the environmentalists win, some times the conservatives win...

Imo, this ALL OR NOTHING selfish crap, is what is killing us....

Last edited:
Ya win some, you lose some. Kick the dust off your boots, and try again. That's how the real world works...some times the moderates win, some time the environmentalists win, some times the conservatives win...

Imo, this ALL OR NOTHING selfish crap, is what is killing us....

How refreshing would it be to have a politician that comes right out from the get-go and tells the special interest groups.....I really don't care what YOU want, I'm going to do what I think is best for everyone in the country.

How refreshing would it be to have a politician that comes right out from the get-go and tells the special interest groups.....I really don't care what YOU want, I'm going to do what I think is best for everyone in the country.
They definitely need to be more direct and tell them just what I said.

Forum List

Back