I see that the Dow took another dump today......Down another 248 at close

Yup, inflation is starting to go back up, the NYSE had baked 6-8 rate cuts into the market for 2024.
Now they know they probably are going to get 2 or less.
Thanks, Joe.
I'm of the opinion that if FJB's inflation gets a half point worse then rates should remain the same till after the election.....Maybe tick up .25 of a point.

Treasury yields are going up.

I hope treasury yields mean bonds go up? Lost 22% under Obiden in 2022. This AFTER i moved account ”more safe” early 2021 because the idiots stole the election. Close but still total value did not reach previous “Trump peak”. Now on the way down again, unless my bonds offset stock losses?

To tell you the truth, I dont understand the bond market at all? Too lazy to try much more than I have. I heard it is safer so I got in like 30-70 mix now? Big losses seem to have slowed?

Last edited:
The hot CPI report last week coupled with uncertainty in the ME and shit leadership in DC makes me think inflation will continue to rise.

Treasury yields tickled 5% today as investors are looking for safe havens to park their money.

I'm buying another 50K CD in a couple days.

Yup, inflation is starting to go back up, the NYSE had baked 6-8 rate cuts into the market for 2024.
Thanks, Joe.

Did I miss your post thanking Joe for the market going up?

Treasury yields are going up.....The market hates that.....Make CDs great again!

Treasury yields are going up.....The market hates that.....Make CDs great again!

Have any of those folks chanting about "strongest market ever under Biden" started jumping out of windows yet?

1713213243746.png

Obama is going to break us again.... time to send him back to his grass hut in Kenya....

Thanks, Joe.
There is only one thing to do in mass inflation caused by mass spending, spend more money!!!

Mwhahahahaha!!!!!

Forum List

Back