The Dossier on Trump IS Believable, if the golden showers left out.

Golden Showers is the most believable part. Who would think trump wouldn't be obsessed with anything that isn't Golden?
Who would imagine that you wouldn't stoop to the lowest level conceivable?

That is hardly the lowest level imaginable.

NOT IF YOU ARE NORMAL

I could just be out there grabbing pussies because of my power.
Unless you are female I know feminists who would disagree!

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

I think we are a lot closer to LOCK HIM UP than we ever were on LOCK HER UP!

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Trump Intelligence Allegations
It is more believable if the name Trump is removed and bill clinton is inserted.

16003169_1907136189522654_3205685862141482908_n.jpg

Kellyanne Conway made a good point. Even calling it a fancy French word is contrived to make this fabricated nonsense sound legitimate. It's not a sophisticated report.

Nope with no sources and everything in it is unsubstantiated.

Bob Woodward called in "garbage." He's been in the business for forty five years and you can bet he knows garbage when he reads it.

Those who believe it are the sorest losers of all.

Golden Showers is the most believable part. Who would think trump wouldn't be obsessed with anything that isn't Golden?

That is hardly the lowest level imaginable. I could just be out there grabbing pussies because of my power.

That's nowhere near as low as peddling this incredibly sleazy vicious smear.

That is hardly the lowest level imaginable. I could just be out there grabbing pussies because of my power.

Really? Sexually assaulting women isn't as low as pee pee jokes? Very interesting.....

Really? Sexually assaulting women isn't as low as pee pee jokes? Very interesting.....

Not one claim has been proven. The number of women lying against Trump really makes me ashamed of so called liberated women making false statements over politics including that lying bitch Miss Universe. Pathetic.

Not one claim has been proven. The number of women lying against Trump really makes me ashamed of so called liberated women making false statements over politics including that lying bitch Miss Universe. Pathetic.
How much do you think they were paid to lie?

This coming from tinydancer is precious.

Forum List

Back