The Dossier on Trump IS Believable, if the golden showers left out.

The whole thing has been verified as fake by multiple intelligence agencies, including the FBI.
Just another Limbaugh Lie parroted by a fool.
In other words, someone who doesn't swallow your fake news.
IOW, someone who mindlessly swallows their MessiahRushie's GOP scripted fabrications.
Why have you not linked to these MULTIPLE intelligence agencies???
So it's either swallow the lies put out by the fake news or you're a mind numbed Rush groupie?

Do you understand why you have no credibility?

James R. Clapper, until Jan. 20 the nation’s top intelligence officer, was asked about the dossier’s believability on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

“Without respect to the veracity of the contents of the dossier, that’s why it was not included as part of our report because much of it could not be corroborated,” said Mr. Clapper, referring to a time President-elect Donald Trump received an intelligence briefing. “And, importantly, some of the sources that Mr. Steele drew on, the second- and third-order assets, we could not validate or corroborate.”

Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell, a Hillary Clinton adviser, said he learned that Mr. Steele paid his Russian sources and talked to them only through intermediaries, NBC News reported.

“On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke but there is no fire, at all,” Mr. Morell said at an event sponsored by Cipher Brief. “There’s no little campfire, there’s no little candle, there’s no spark. And there’s a lot of people looking for it.”

But those expressions of doubt from two intelligence advisers to President Obama have not curtailed House Democrats, who quoted its contents as fact.

I don't see the golden showers thing as all that far fetched either...it doesn't say the hookers peed on him.

Totally believable he would have them pee where the Obama's had slept.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

I think we are a lot closer to LOCK HIM UP than we ever were on LOCK HER UP!

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Trump Intelligence Allegations

So, then you saw chemtrails in the sky above your house ?

I don't see the golden showers thing as all that far fetched either...it doesn't say the hookers peed on him.

Of course you're perfectly willing to believe anything negative said about Trump, no matter how absurd and despite the fact that the heads of intelligence agencies have already pronounced it a fake. That's what makes you a gullible, low-grade, moron snowflake.

Lol. It's odd, 20 years ago the weird sex stuff would have. Even what congress was having hearing over.

Of course you're perfectly willing to believe anything negative said about Trump, no matter how absurd and despite the fact that the heads of intelligence agencies have already pronounced it a fake. That's what makes you a gullible, low-grade, moron snowflake.

Nope, not gullible, logical. I'm saying it is conceivable that the man who started the birther movement hated Obama so much that he paid hookers to pee on a bed in which the Obama's slept. The dossier says nothing about Crooked Donnie being peed upon so Drumph's "I'm a germaphobe" defense rings hollow.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

You do realize...

Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified' - BBC News

You do realize...

Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified' - BBC News

Yeah I really believe it. Just like I believe Obama was really born in Kenya.

The whole thing has been verified as fake by multiple intelligence agencies, including the FBI.
IOW, someone who mindlessly swallows their MessiahRushie's GOP scripted fabrications.
So it's either swallow the lies put out by the fake news or you're a mind numbed Rush groupie?

James R. Clapper, until Jan. 20 the nation’s top intelligence officer, was asked about the dossier’s believability on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

“Without respect to the veracity of the contents of the dossier, that’s why it was not included as part of our report because much of it could not be corroborated,” said Mr. Clapper, referring to a time President-elect Donald Trump received an intelligence briefing. “And, importantly, some of the sources that Mr. Steele drew on, the second- and third-order assets, we could not validate or corroborate.”

Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell, a Hillary Clinton adviser, said he learned that Mr. Steele paid his Russian sources and talked to them only through intermediaries, NBC News reported.

“On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke but there is no fire, at all,” Mr. Morell said at an event sponsored by Cipher Brief. “There’s no little campfire, there’s no little candle, there’s no spark. And there’s a lot of people looking for it.”

But those expressions of doubt from two intelligence advisers to President Obama have not curtailed House Democrats, who quoted its contents as fact.
"Not corroborated" is not even close to "verified as fake."
Thank you for proving yourself a liar yet again.

Nope, not gullible, logical. I'm saying it is conceivable that the man who started the birther movement hated Obama so much that he paid hookers to pee on a bed in which the Obama's slept. The dossier says nothing about Crooked Donnie being peed upon so Drumph's "I'm a germaphobe" defense rings hollow.
Clapper said it's a fake. The guy who created it said it's a fake. But you think it's "logical" to treat it as if it's valid?

Like I said, you're a gullible, low-grade, moron snowflake.

It has been corroborated by numerous sources. What's your definition of "corroborated?"

It has been corroborated by numerous sources. What's your definition of "corroborated?"
LIAR!

LIAR!
I just reference two sources, one of which is James R. Clapper, until Jan. 20 the nation’s top intelligence officer.

LIAR!
I just reference two sources, one of which is James R. Clapper, until Jan. 20 the nation’s top intelligence officer.
You lied about what your reference claimed even after I pointed out your inaccuracy, making you the worst kind of lying scum.

Forum List

Back