The Dossier on Trump IS Believable, if the golden showers left out.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

I think we are a lot closer to LOCK HIM UP than we ever were on LOCK HER UP!

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Trump Intelligence Allegations

This is getting more interesting by the day. I hadn't heard about this until last night when John McCain was on CBS explaining it, 2 days before Trump's inuguration. Here is the article on that. Apparently it has something to do with Russia blackmailing Trump.
John McCain: I gave Russia blackmail dossier on Trump to FBI | New York Post

And this New York Times article was written before all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country. A Russian diplomat admits having contact with the Trump campaign.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

At any rate the Senate has already formed a committee to investigate the Russian hacking, and the DOJ has informed FBI director James Comey that they are starting an investigation into his unprecedented malfeasance of breaking long standing protocol of releasing information within 60 days of an election.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
Justice Department announces probe into the FBI and director James Comey for election conduct (via Salon)

Let's just say this isn't going away anytime soon, and it's going to get very interesting.

186273_600.jpg

If they can prove collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign or anyone Trump is or has ever has been associated with, it will be considered TREASON.

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

I think this is going to hit Rudy Guiliani hard, along with James Kallstrom, former FBI chief of the New York city office, where Huma's x-husband is being investigated. Both are frequent flyers on FOX News, and both were Hillary Clinton attack dogs. Huma is still stating she has no idea how her emails ended up on her x-husband's laptop.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

Last edited:
Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

This is getting more interesting by the day. I hadn't heard about this until last night when John McCain was on CBS explaining it, 2 days before Trump's inuguration. Here is the article on that. Apparently it has something to do with Russia blackmailing Trump.
John McCain: I gave Russia blackmail dossier on Trump to FBI | New York Post

And this New York Times article was written before all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country. A Russian diplomat admits having contact with the Trump campaign.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

At any rate the Senate has already formed a committee to investigate the Russian hacking, and the DOJ has informed FBI director James Comey that they are starting an investigation into his unprecedented malfeasance of breaking long standing protocol of releasing information within 60 days of an election.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
Justice Department announces probe into the FBI and director James Comey for election conduct (via Salon)

Let's just say this isn't going away anytime soon, and it's going to get very interesting.

186273_600.jpg

If they can prove collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign or anyone Trump is or has ever has been associated with, it will be considered TREASON.

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

I think this is going to hit Rudy Guiliani hard, along with James Kallstrom, former FBI chief of the New York city office, where Huma's x-husband is being investigated. Both are frequent flyers on FOX News, and both were Hillary Clinton attack dogs. Huma is still stating she has no idea how her emails ended up on her x-husband's laptop.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy
it won't be treason, that has a very high level to reach, but the espionage act has lots of laws that would cover the illegality, imo.

He informed the Russian authorities about the Russian oligarchs he did business with.

He informed the Russian authorities about the Russian oligarchs he did business with.
is that treason though? More like another dot in the connect the dots, but not treason?

Let me see if I can find the legal definition again...

brb

Comey made it sound like the Russian dossier is alive and well. I also heard Richard Clarke say that most of it has been verified. The "Golden Shower" lives on...

66cc1237c061f4c841cf9b268e036bf2.jpg

This thread should be pinned to show how unhinged The Left Really is.

66cc1237c061f4c841cf9b268e036bf2.jpg

So it's worth reading? I'm lazy. Please don't make me read it. Your post is making me curious though.

So glad you wrote that.

Wish we had a Cliff's Notes. There's just way too much to read these days and my computer really wants to be replaced.

About the golden showers - trump started this whole mess by being so heavy handed in trying to stop the dossier from being investigated. I've suspected all along that its the kink he didn't want to get out but really, he's so corrupt, its probably that.

OTOH, the trumpkins know he's a criminal, know he steals from the little guy, know he is stealing from them and they love it.

:dunno:

Comey made it sound like the Russian dossier is alive and well. I also heard Richard Clarke say that most of it has been verified. The "Golden Shower" lives on...
yes... many parts of it have been verified and they are still working on the rest, some of the Russians involved and mentioned in the dossier have been killed by ''the Kremlin/Putin''.

BUT the alleged golden showers thingy, so far has not been verified and I personally don't see it as true...I think the Russians could have planted that outrageous claim for their purpose, perhaps to place doubts on the actual criminal connections....? I could be wrong...? Trump's concern when speaking with Comey was all on this golden shower claim.....so it really does bother him....MORE than all the other criminal collusion claims between Trump, Trump's campaign team, and the Kremlin/the Russians in the dossier...???

What's with that? Are the 'collusion with the Russians claims' true in the dossier and the golden showers thing a fake story and that really bothers him? Weird....when grabbing a beautiful stranger's pussy is ok just cause you are a star... didn't seem to bother him that much....and the cheating and infidelity while married to his 3 different wives publicized... didn't cause him to blink, or his followers to blink, why would a kinky fest with prostitutes while in a foreign country, bother him or his followers....it's what is expected of him?

yes... many parts of it have been verified and they are still working on the rest, some of the Russians involved and mentioned in the dossier have been killed by ''the Kremlin/Putin''.

BUT the alleged golden showers thingy, so far has not been verified and I personally don't see it as true...I think the Russians could have planted that outrageous claim for their purpose, perhaps to place doubts on the actual criminal connections....? I could be wrong...? Trump's concern when speaking with Comey was all on this golden shower claim.....so it really does bother him....MORE than all the other criminal collusion claims between Trump, Trump's campaign team, and the Kremlin/the Russians...???

What's with that? Are the 'collusion with the Russians claims' true in the dossier and the golden showers thing a fake story and that really bothers him? Weird....when grabbing a beautiful stranger's pussy is ok just cause you are a star... didn't seem to bother him that much....and the cheating and infidelity while married to his 3 different wives publicized... didn't cause him to blink, or his followers to blink, why would a kinky fest with prostitutes while in a foreign country, bother him or his followers....it's what is expected of him?

Total bullshit, total deflection. Seth Rich was the leak that exposed the leftard clown posse for the corrupt entity that it is.....along with Project Veritas....but I am sure that leftards will declare that it was ALSO funded by those dastradly ROOOSKIES! No one here can pinpoint the exact date that Russia became an enemy of the American people again...was it before or after the Hildbeast signed off on a huge uranium deal or was it before Hildebeast shill and campaign manager took up lobbying for the lifting of sanctions against Russia after Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U after the Soros funded, E.U sponsored overthrow of the Ukraine?

Leftards can't answer and I can only imagine that they have this "deer caught in the headlights look" when they have to try and come up with a response....so since they can't? They simply pretend like they didn't see my post. Kinda like kids that had a pet that shit on the floor and they pretend that they don't see it hoping that good ol mom or another sibling will clean it up and they can feign "ignorance". LMAO!

BUT the alleged golden showers thingy, so far has not been verified and I personally don't see it as true...I think the Russians could have planted that outrageous claim for their purpose, perhaps to place doubts on the actual criminal connections....? I could be wrong...? Trump's concern when speaking with Comey was all on this golden shower claim.....so it really does bother him....MORE than all the other criminal collusion claims between Trump, Trump's campaign team, and the Kremlin/the Russians...???

Total bullshit, total deflection. Seth Rich was the leak that exposed the leftard clown posse for the corrupt entity that it is.....along with Project Veritas....but I am sure that leftards will declare that it was ALSO funded by those dastradly ROOOSKIES! No one here can pinpoint the exact date that Russia became an enemy of the American people again...was it before or after the Hildbeast signed off on a huge uranium deal or was it before Hildebeast shill and campaign manager took up lobbying for the lifting of sanctions against Russia after Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U after the Soros funded, E.U sponsored overthrow of the Ukraine?

Leftards can't answer and I can only imagine that they have this "deer caught in the headlights look" when they have to try and come up with a response....so since they can't? They simply pretend like they didn't see my post. Kinda like kids that had a pet that shit on the floor and they pretend that they don't see it hoping that good ol mom or another sibling will clean it up and they can feign "ignorance". LMAO!
Oh, Dale, Dale, Dale...try researching your ALLEGED FACTS for ONCE in your life! Your regurgitated bull crap on the uranium deal and lobbying and the boogeyman Soros is old, nonfactual, and tired...it's time to retire it!

Oh, Dale, Dale, Dale...try researching your ALLEGED FACTS for ONCE in your life! Your regurgitated bull crap on the uranium deal and lobbying and the boogeyman Soros is old, nonfactual, and tired...it's time to retire it!

Ummm, "NO"....I know exactly of what I speak....sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't change what is. Step up to the plate and debate me and show me with facts and data that my contentions are wrong...the ol "Uh-uh" defense isn't a debating tactic that will win you any points. I have been done with partisan politics for a long, long time.

BUT the alleged golden showers thingy, so far has not been verified and I personally don't see it as true...I think the Russians could have planted that outrageous claim for their purpose, perhaps to place doubts on the actual criminal connections....? I could be wrong...? Trump's concern when speaking with Comey was all on this golden shower claim.....so it really does bother him....MORE than all the other criminal collusion claims between Trump, Trump's campaign team, and the Kremlin/the Russians in the dossier...???

The whole thing has been verified as fake by multiple intelligence agencies, including the FBI.

It's amazing how brain damaged snowflakes are willing to believe anything in their zeal to destroy Trump, even stuff they have been told is fake!

Forum List

Back