The Dossier on Trump IS Believable, if the golden showers left out.

The lies just keep on coming.
Actually it was the police who said it was a botched robbery and that he was shot in the back, they did not say "back of the head."
If you have any evidence that your lies are not lies, the police are eager to hear from you!
This case bothers me. You got a young dead guy, but nothing taken? Shot at night in a city with probably more cameras and Police than anywhere on the planet?
Yet...silence is all you hear..........silence. No Oswald or James Earl Jones on this one. Pop. no one coming/going from the area. no cars? nobody on foot? witness? neighbors? nothing?
Dead guy on sidewalk but "botched" robbery? They could have taken any and all.
It was after 4 AM and the police said there were several robberies in the area, and they got there so fast that he was still alive when they got to him so they probably scared the robber off.
But the alleged shooter couldn't grab his wallet? So what was the fucking point? Do you even think these things through??
In your original lie you said that he was shot twice to the back of the head, but he was still alive when the police arrived on the scene, so not being dead and not shot in the head twice he could have resisted until the robber heard the sirens approaching.

Botched robbery? His wallet and watch were still on him......how does one "botch" a robbery when the alleged victim is dead??? Then we have Eric Braverman that hasn't been seen since October and the class he is teaching at Yale has been taken over by someone else....but nothing to see here, right? The leftard clown posse is as pure as the new driven snow and they are simply being smeared by the Roooskies.......you really are blind and stupid.
gawd, you are the most gullible person in this world!

Eric is still teaching at Yale, and he has a new course he is teaching spring of 2017 too....he has not been replaced by anyone.
Yale University Bulletin | School of Management 2016–2017 | Courses for 2016–2017

IF Seth Rich was an inside mole of Roger Stone's or the Russians or both, and IF he was murdered, there is absolutely no reason what so ever for him to be killed by Clinton, just have him arrested and find out if Trump's people or Russians planted him there.... and for goodness sake, there was nothing at all in the wikileaks that was so so damaging.... :cuckoo:

The only advantage to having him murdered is so he wouldn't talk about who PLANTED him as a mole would be the Russians or roger stone....the perps arranging it...
Eric Braverman has not been seen since October, dumb fuck........
Then why isn't he listed as a missing person in the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) data base? :asshole:

NamUs - National Missing and Unidentified Persons System

Is it a crime to be off the grid, buttwipe??????
Missing persons are not necessarily criminals, they are just people who are actually reported missing. Apparently no one who actually knows Braverman, like family, friends or fellow workers, has reported him missing, only Right-wing whackos in the internet.

Perhaps his family was already informed that he was going to take a hiatus thus no need to report him missing,eh????

Now, Seth Rich was shot in the back of the head twice and nothing was stolen from him? It's pretty rucking obvious to me that it was a hit.
Actually it was the police who said it was a botched robbery and that he was shot in the back, they did not say "back of the head."
If you have any evidence that your lies are not lies, the police are eager to hear from you!

Botched robbery? His wallet and watch were still on him......how does one "botch" a robbery when the alleged victim is dead??? Then we have Eric Braverman that hasn't been seen since October and the class he is teaching at Yale has been taken over by someone else....but nothing to see here, right? The leftard clown posse is as pure as the new driven snow and they are simply being smeared by the Roooskies.......you really are blind and stupid.

Eric is still teaching at Yale, and he has a new course he is teaching spring of 2017 too....he has not been replaced by anyone.
Yale University Bulletin | School of Management 2016–2017 | Courses for 2016–2017

IF Seth Rich was an inside mole of Roger Stone's or the Russians or both, and IF he was murdered, there is absolutely no reason what so ever for him to be killed by Clinton, just have him arrested and find out if Trump's people or Russians planted him there.... and for goodness sake, there was nothing at all in the wikileaks that was so so damaging.... :cuckoo:

The only advantage to having him murdered is so he wouldn't talk about who PLANTED him as a mole would be the Russians or roger stone....the perps arranging it...

JEBUS!
Eric Braverman has not TWEETED since October.....tweeted you dumb gullible poopoo head....

And he never even tweeted much at all so this is not unusual.

He stopped working for the Clintons in 2015, dummy....why wait until October of 2016 to disappear?

And he did not disappear, he is teaching at Yale, last Semester and AGAIN THIS SPRING 2017, he is listed as the Professor for a course students can sign up for... WHY WOULD YALE, list him as a professor with a course, that Students can choose and pay for, IF HE HAD GONE MISSING.

Please STOP with your utter nonsense and stop showing your stupidity on your coat sleeve. You really are a pawn, of disinformation and propaganda...you are no hero saving the world from itself with all of your so called knowledge....you've proven yourself to be simply a non thinking, parrot, who doesn't even know up from down....who never even tries to verify his source and think things through...

You are being played like a violin....with minions like you around and out there promoting this clear and evident bull crud, no one will ever believe you when you actually hit on one of the conspiracies that could be valid.

your puppet masters won!

Then why isn't he listed as a missing person in the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) data base? :asshole:

Missing persons are not necessarily criminals, they are just people who are actually reported missing. Apparently no one who actually knows Braverman, like family, friends or fellow workers, has reported him missing, only Right-wing whackos in the internet.
Perhaps his family was already informed that he was going to take a hiatus thus no need to report him missing,eh????
So you now admit he is not missing.
Thank you.

Now, Seth Rich was shot in the back of the head twice and nothing was stolen from him? It's pretty rucking obvious to me that it was a hit.

JEBUS!
Eric Braverman has not TWEETED since October.....tweeted you dumb gullible poopoo head....

And he never even tweeted much at all so this is not unusual.

He stopped working for the Clintons in 2015, dummy....why wait until October of 2016 to disappear?

And he did not disappear, he is teaching at Yale, last Semester and AGAIN THIS SPRING 2017, he is listed as the Professor for a course students can sign up for... WHY WOULD YALE, list him as a professor with a course, that Students can choose and pay for, IF HE HAD GONE MISSING.

Please STOP with your utter nonsense and stop showing your stupidity on your coat sleeve. You really are a pawn, of disinformation and propaganda...you are no hero saving the world from itself with all of your so called knowledge....you've proven yourself to be simply a non thinking, parrot, who doesn't even know up from down....who never even tries to verify his source and think things through...

You are being played like a violin....with minions like you around and out there promoting this clear and evident bull crud, no one will ever believe you when you actually hit on one of the conspiracies that could be valid.

your puppet masters won!

Braverman is MIA...........why is that?

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

I think we are a lot closer to LOCK HIM UP than we ever were on LOCK HER UP!

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Trump Intelligence Allegations

I guess you missed the part where the trumpsters lawyer was provably in SOCAL and has in fact never been to the Czech Republic. So, other than one baldfaced lie, and a story that is so ridiculous that it calls in question the critical thinking ability of those who do believe it, so given those two disqualifiers everything else is OK.

You really believe that?

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Not at all. This is fake news once again.

Thank you.

He is missing in the public...he is not conducting class at Yale.........what do you call that?

Thank you.

He is missing in the public...he is not conducting class at Yale.........what do you call that?

He left his cat with a neighbor and went into hiding. He doesn't want assassinated by Trump/Putin.

Why wouldn't the FBI just come out and say that...? Why did it have to be condensed down to a two page brief and CONFIDENTIAL one.... if it was all fake, we should have been told it was all fake...they had this MI6 guy's investigative notes for 6 months....plenty of time to disprove what was in the ex MI6 so called dossier.

And why would the MI6 guy feel so compelled about the information he was finding, that he HAD to pass it on to the FBI....(That's what he told David Korn..when Korn was able to interview him.)

WITHOUT his clients even being aware of it....this is why MCCain was given the dossier to pass on to the FBI, the clients somehow got it to him to pass it to Comey...

The clients did not KNOW the investigator ex MI6 guy, had already passed it forward to our FBI intel agency.

AND on top of that, the MI6 guy, had an impeccable record and was most always accurate.

Why wouldn't the FBI just come out and say that...? Why did it have to be condensed down to a two page brief and CONFIDENTIAL one.... if it was all fake, we should have been told it was all fake...they had this MI6 guy's investigative notes for 6 months....plenty of time to disprove what was in the ex MI6 so called dossier.

And why would the MI6 guy feel so compelled about the information he was finding, that he HAD to pass it on to the FBI....(That's what he told David Korn..when Korn was able to interview him.)

WITHOUT his clients even being aware of it....this is why MCCain was given the dossier to pass on to the FBI, the clients somehow got it to him to pass it to Comey...

They did not KNOW the investigator ex MI6 guy, had already passed it forward to our FBI intel agency.

AND on top of that, the MI6 guy, had an impeccable record and was most always accurate.

I'm sure the FBI knows more than they are saying. They know Steele is credible.

c6e28934fa3f28810af147b57f3bb41b.jpg

The clients did not KNOW the investigator ex MI6 guy, had already passed it forward to our FBI intel agency.

It makes absolutely no sense, especially sense it was supposedly floating around and all the Intel wouldn't touch it. But nothing surprises me now. Absolutely nothing.

This case bothers me. You got a young dead guy, but nothing taken? Shot at night in a city with probably more cameras and Police than anywhere on the planet?
Yet...silence is all you hear..........silence. No Oswald or James Earl Jones on this one. Pop. no one coming/going from the area. no cars? nobody on foot? witness? neighbors? nothing?
Dead guy on sidewalk but "botched" robbery? They could have taken any and all.
It was after 4 AM and the police said there were several robberies in the area, and they got there so fast that he was still alive when they got to him so they probably scared the robber off.
But the alleged shooter couldn't grab his wallet? So what was the fucking point? Do you even think these things through??
In your original lie you said that he was shot twice to the back of the head, but he was still alive when the police arrived on the scene, so not being dead and not shot in the head twice he could have resisted until the robber heard the sirens approaching.

It wasn't a lie, I was mistaken....you see? In order for something to be a lie, one must have purposely attempted to mislead and with a motive. The fact may be that he wasn't shot twice in the back of the head but shot in the back twice doesn't explain the fact that nothing was taken from his person....nor does it detract from the fact that UK ambassador Craig Murray claimed that he got a thumb drive of the incriminating e-mails from a D.C DNC operative and perhaps the powers that be were afraid that another batch of leaked e-mails could make their way to Julian Assange exposing further corruption....no?

Now, I have to ask you this very pertinent question....are you not even slightly disturbed what was learned from the leaked e-mails at all? Or are you simply pissed that they were leaked..........what say ye????

I read all the reports on the first day.

And I said at the time, and still believe, it would be very bad for our country if they are true. The hacks who are ejaculating on their own faces over the damage it is doing to Trump are not thinking about our nation and how bad this would be for all of us.

Is it believable, minus the salacious shit?

To me, it is a little TOO pat.

I need more facts. I need to hear what Steele has to say for himself, and for him to present the evidence to the feds.
all this so called dossier is, is information gathering...at least up to the part I have read so far....still on page 11, have not read the rest yet.

It was not this man's opinion, on the parts I have read so far, just simply notes on what he was finding out there...on Trump.

From what I heard on the news, Steele gave these notes to the FBI in the summer of 2016, because he was compelled to do so, from what he had gathered so far...his clients did NOT KNOW he had turned them over to the FBI....

And I heard on the news that the FBI had been in touch with him several times and working with him, to get verification on who his sources were and their reliability...

I know false stories could be intermingled with true stories, it's a way to invalidate the true parts... it's a doggy dog world of deceit.

If Trump had not been acting so suspiciously with his Putin bromance and the Russians and all the Russian supporters on his team and now administration, I may not have given this a second thought...

Thank you.

He left his cat with a neighbor and went into hiding. He doesn't want assassinated by Trump/Putin.

Eric Braverman has the inside scoop on the Clinton slush fund cleverly disguised as a benevolent and charitable foundation....how Trump or Putin plays into the equation? Well, I will leave that up to you....

(snicker)

Thank you.

Eric Braverman has the inside scoop on the Clinton slush fund cleverly disguised as a benevolent and charitable foundation....how Trump or Putin plays into the equation? Well, I will leave that up to you....

(snicker)

But, but, but Clinton...

Thank you.

(snicker)

But, but, but Clinton...

But.....but....but...the Rooskies!!!!

Forum List

Back