The DNC attack on Limbaugh may backfire.

I'm not a big Rush Limbaugh fan but his speech at CPAC was EXCELLENT.

Texas Rep. Ron Paul is on C-span right now and his CPAC speech is also stellar.

I love it, and I love Rush, and the MORE you commie liberals hate Rush, the MORE I like him... :lol:

Because us conservatives already know that in the arena of ideas and facts, you don't stand a chance in a debate against us. So when you act all indignant and upset at what Rush and Coulter are saying, that just shows that what Rush and Coulter are saying are hitting HOME with you, and you people can't stand it... AND I LOVE IT! :razz:

This makes Editics theory more plausible ... damn I hate it when a right wingnut proves paranoia right.

'Paranoia' aye.... :lol:

Talk about grasping at straws.... :lol:

NOTHING galvanizes the DEMOCRATIC PARTY like a hatemongering notwit like Rush, folks.

He is, I think, a lynchpin in the good cop bad cop game that is played on us.

As is Sharpton, and that bunch.

hatemongering *not*wit? What's that editec? Are you sure you know what you're talking about? Can you give us an example of this 'hatemongering?' Or maybe tell us what a *not*wit is...
sorry.gif

Rush is no more a voice for conservatives than that nutjob Shawn Hannity is...they are TALK SHOW HOSTS whose shows are based more on opinion than truth...enough said.

p.s. just to stop a lot of you from going there the same can be said for the Keith Olberman and Rachael Maddows of the world, talk show hosts with opinions to express.

NOTHING galvanizes the DEMOCRATIC PARTY like a hatemongering notwit like Rush, folks.

He is, I think, a lynchpin in the good cop bad cop game that is played on us.

As is Sharpton, and that bunch.

by your own admission you DUmmies are one gullible group.. tricked into voting for the war, and even after you discovered that trick you were tricked into funding it,, duped..

This is the only part I will address since I already addressed the rest in previous posts. However, once something like a war has started you have no choice but to fund it. Oh yeah, that would be great, with all the soldiers over there then suddenly pulling all funding to them ... that would just be irresponsible and pure evil.

No, you do have a choice,, if your ass is against the war then vote to defund it,, then they have no other choice but to bring the troops home,, but of course you democrats don't have the courage of your convictions and you're are so easily tricked.. :lol:

To lazy?

Labor Ad Ties Limbaugh to the ‘Party of No’
By Kate Phillips
The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, one of the nation’s largest and most politically active labor unions, and Americans United for Change, a labor advocacy group, have joined together to produce a TV ad that mashes clips of Republican congressional leaders’ reactions against the $787 billion stimulus package with Rush Limbaugh’s opposition to the White House initiative.

The commercial, which a group spokesman said would be broadcast on some cable networks and possibly the Sunday news shows early next week, attempts to paint Mr. Limbaugh, the talk radio show host, as the titular head of the Republican party.

It intersperses clips of American workers, teachers and foreclosure signs with the leaders using the word “no.” And the ad ends with Mr. Limbaugh’s declaration toward President Obama from a few weeks ago: “I want him to fail,” and then a narrator concludes: “Tell them America won’t take no for an answer.”

Alex Conant, a spokesman for the Republican National Committee, offered this response to the ad: “The Democrats are running a permanent campaign rather than doing the bipartisan work of governing. These ads are part of the Democrats’ larger strategy to do something, anything to try to take the focus of their massive spending binge.”

What is so funny though-- here is the DNC--in an off-election year-spending big bucks to attack an a.m. radio conservative talk show host!

He's the defacto leader of your party. Why wouldn't they? The GOP keeps George Bush hidden in the closet, they hate John McCain, they keep John Boner hidden from public view for the most part. Sarah Palin, Bobby Jindal, and Mike Huckabee???:lol: LOL

Rush is it dude. He's the leading and most public face of your party. The conservatives gave him the keynote address at the CPAC conference. :clap2:

Rush is no more a voice for conservatives than that nutjob Shawn Hannity is...they are TALK SHOW HOSTS whose shows are based more on opinion than truth...enough said.

p.s. just to stop a lot of you from going there the same can be said for the Keith Olberman and Rachael Maddows of the world, talk show hosts with opinions to express.

I stand behind almost everything Olbermann & Maddow says.

And I hope the GOP stands behind Rush, because they sure cheer him on.

If Rush is kidding, please tell us when/where.

If Olbermann or Maddow are wrong, please tell us when/where.

This thread is a steaming pile of hypocrisy ... on both sides equally.

Hey, wasn't it you last week telling me to stop arguing and start worknig with the Republicans instead of always arguing?

See, they never stop playing politics. We try to govern and for 8 years they attack our guy for getting a bj in the oval office.

And you! Your constant, "why can't we all get along" attitude??? Get real.

Sometimes I respect the GOP more than the independents.

Because you gotta be an idiot to not have a side. Seriously.

PS. Whenever there is a fight, both sides are never equally wrong. That might end the argument when you say it to your kids, but both sides know you are dead wrong.

Someone started it, and someone is wrong. So I don't think the side that didn't start it and isn't wrong should take half the blame.

This thread is a steaming pile of hypocrisy ... on both sides equally.

Hey, wasn't it you last week telling me to stop arguing and start worknig with the Republicans instead of always arguing?

See, they never stop playing politics. We try to govern and for 8 years they attack our guy for getting a bj in the oval office.

And you! Your constant, "why can't we all get along" attitude??? Get real.

Sometimes I respect the GOP more than the independents.

Because you gotta be an idiot to not have a side. Seriously.

PS. Whenever there is a fight, both sides are never equally wrong. That might end the argument when you say it to your kids, but both sides know you are dead wrong.

Someone started it, and someone is wrong. So I don't think the side that didn't start it and isn't wrong should take half the blame.

The rest of your post is probably due to a bad memory, but the part I made bold shows one flaw. Most arguments both sides are equally wrong. A vast majority of all who argue or debate will hide facts and exaggerate other facts only to make their side appear better, period. This is why we need courts, even judges on the bench won't pretend that one side is being more honest than the other until they acknowledge and look at all the facts available.

and meanwhile the Dow is still dropping! :lol:

I saw a SNL last night making fun of the fact that everytime Bush opened his mouth, the Dow went down.

Did you guys forget that used to happen to Bush a lot?

Don't forget that after 9-11-2001 the DOW did go over the 14,000 mark in 2007....This was under Bush too, if I'm not mistaken. In fact, it did put me in a position to retire early.
One thing I have noticed that with Obama talking down the market like he has, the DOW fell below 6,900 this morning. It's a matter of perception with the DOW. Even though we are in hard times, if the market perceives what Obama is doing was a good thing for the future, it would react in a positive way. Like I said earlier...the market went below 6,900 this morning. Just something to think about.

Last edited:
One thing I have noticed that with Obama talking down the market like he has,

What a pile of shit. It was the mess that he inherited and is working to fix that has fucked up the market.

Got any good revisionist history books?:cuckoo:

and meanwhile the Dow is still dropping! :lol:

I saw a SNL last night making fun of the fact that everytime Bush opened his mouth, the Dow went down.

Did you guys forget that used to happen to Bush a lot?

Don't forget that after 9-11-2001 the DOW did go over the 14,000 mark in 2007....This was under Bush too, if I'm not mistaken. In fact, it did put me in a position to retire early.
One thing I have noticed that with Obama talking down the market like he has, the DOW fell below 6,900 this morning. It's a matter of perception with the DOW. Even though we are in hard times, if the market perceives what Obama is doing was a good thing for the future, it would react in a positive way. Like I said earlier...the market went below 6,900 this morning. Just something to think about.

And you didn't get fucked after the market crashed? Boy are you lucky. The rest of us should be so lucky? :lol:

Anyways, my point was not to have a sword fight with you over who was better for your stocks. You wish. For the last 8 years, everytime I told people like you the GOP was fucking up America, you continued to point to the stock market.

The amazing this is, you are still doing it? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back