The DNC attack on Limbaugh may backfire.

great points oreo.

The republican party should hug Rush even tighter, and associate itself even more with him
I couldn't agree more. The GOP actually had him as their keynote speaker at their big yearly planning event over the weekend. It cracks me up to watch all this, it's like Rush is single-handedly destroying the Republican party.

What's not to like? I think I'll send him a letter of support.

Nope..it's more like the Sarah Palin vp pick. Rush is energizing the conservative base and the Libs are running around in a panic with their hair on fire...calling foul...time out...foul...

Yep, Rush is effective and the libs know it too.

The Democratic party should not have addressed Limbaugh as it gives this media parasite apparent credibility. If the Republican party is looking to Limbaugh for guidance it must be bereft of ideas.

I have listened to the Rush Limbaugh show many times for many years (only station I receive at my work office) and he is nothing more than a bombastic entertainer.

Is "bombastic" one of the DNC's new buzz words? You libs sure have used it alot lately. See you got the Oblah blah super cool text message of talking points too.

The Democratic party should not have addressed Limbaugh as it gives this media parasite apparent credibility. If the Republican party is looking to Limbaugh for guidance it must be bereft of ideas.

I have listened to the Rush Limbaugh show many times for many years (only station I receive at my work office) and he is nothing more than a bombastic entertainer.

His entire speech was bullshit/lies/spin.

The one thing I hope the Democrats learn from this Rush speech is that they can not stop fighting back.

Independents/moderates on this site want me to stop argueing and start working with the GOP. And I said, that's never gonna happen, because they won't allow it.

So while the Republicans are off "working with" the democrats, they have this big mouth on tv stirring up the masses.

So the party can say, "oh rush, he's just entertainment, he doesn't speak for us anyways".

BULLSHIT!!!!

So while the GOP keeps lying about us like Rush did this weekend, they can expect us to fight back.

But what the Dems would have done in the past is ignore Rush and Rush is VERY effective.

Gore ignored their lies, Kerry ignored them, and you see where it got both of them.

Gore and Kerry are both looney tools. They got what they deserved...kicked to the curb.

NOTHING galvanizes the DEMOCRATIC PARTY like a hatemongering notwit like Rush, folks.

He is, I think, a lynchpin in the good cop bad cop game that is played on us.

As is Sharpton, and that bunch.
the DNC is a bigger hate monger
Rush isnt one
you guys are fucking CLUELESS

NOTHING galvanizes the DEMOCRATIC PARTY like a hatemongering notwit like Rush, folks.

Rush isnt one

That black politcal news analyst Juan Williams who's a liberal said last night on Fox News that the liberals where MUCH more vile, shrill and blood thirsty attacking him when he'd say something that they didn't want to hear, while the conservatives always treated him with respect.

The liberals here are a pretty good example of that. It's been pointed out time and again, 99% of the time it's the LIBERALS that go negative and start personally insulting people whom they disagree with.

Last edited:

Rush isnt one

That black politcal news analyst Juan Williams who's a liberal said last night on Fox News that the liberals where MUCH more vile, shrill and blood thirsty attacking him when he'd say something that they didn't want to hear, while the conservatives always treated him with respect.
The liberals here are a pretty good example of that. It's been pointed out time and again, 99% of the time it's the LIBERALS that go negative and start personally insulting people whom they disagree with.

I saw that too, I wish I could find the video.. not that it would impress a libral in the least!

Rush isnt one

I saw that too, I wish I could find the video.. not that it would impress a libral in the least!

They know they're caustic and insulting. They try to be. What's so hypocritical on thier part is when they try and deny it.

I note that the Chairman of the RNC who had originally dismissed Rush as not a spokeman of the Republican party, had to cozy up to him after (apparently) he heard from enough Rush supporters.

Now Rush got what he wanted...more influence over the heart an soul Republican party.

And the Dems got what they wanted, too.

Rush becomes an even more recognizable official spokeman for the platform of the Republican Party.

So there it is, for those of you still affiliated with the Republican Party.

Rush speaks for you.

He is your plentipotenary without a portfolio.

Everyone's happy, I suppose, except those Republicans who do NOT THINK that what Rush wants the Republican party to become, is what they want their party to become.

Go RUSH!

Last edited:
99% of the time it's the LIBERALS that go negative and start personally insulting people whom they disagree with.

If you don't have data to back this up, you sound like a partisan putz. Most of the times that I hear people throw out numbers like this, they have no idea what they are talking about. If anything, the percentages of those who immedietely get to the personal attacks is probably pretty well split up among liberals and conservatives.

Is Ann Coulter a liberal? Is Michael Savage a liberal? Is Glenn Beck a liberal? Is Willow a liberal? Is Publius a liberal? I have heard all of these folks start with personal insults over reasoned dialogue.

His entire speech was bullshit/lies/spin.

The one thing I hope the Democrats learn from this Rush speech is that they can not stop fighting back.

Independents/moderates on this site want me to stop argueing and start working with the GOP. And I said, that's never gonna happen, because they won't allow it.

So while the Republicans are off "working with" the democrats, they have this big mouth on tv stirring up the masses.

So the party can say, "oh rush, he's just entertainment, he doesn't speak for us anyways".

BULLSHIT!!!!

So while the GOP keeps lying about us like Rush did this weekend, they can expect us to fight back.

But what the Dems would have done in the past is ignore Rush and Rush is VERY effective.

Gore ignored their lies, Kerry ignored them, and you see where it got both of them.

Gore and Kerry are both looney tools. They got what they deserved...kicked to the curb.

And I bet you think Bush was great. Or better than either of them? :cuckoo:

No wonder Corporations now own this country. The citizens are really dumb.

Even if Kerry sucked as President, he wouldn't have done as much damage as Bush, because Bush did the damage on purpose! The rich got very rich bending you over the last 8 years.

So good luck voting for Romney in 2012. Great, a CEO that will look out for Corporations and CEO's like Bush/Chaney looked out for Oil & Defense companies.

PS. I love it that Rush is your spokesperson. Your party is in such disarray that even though you might deny Rush is leading your party, you still can't say who is if he isn't. Who, Boehner? Coulter? WHO???

99% of the time it's the LIBERALS that go negative and start personally insulting people whom they disagree with.

If you don't have data to back this up, you sound like a partisan putz. Most of the times that I hear people throw out numbers like this, they have no idea what they are talking about. If anything, the percentages of those who immedietely get to the personal attacks is probably pretty well split up among liberals and conservatives.

Is Ann Coulter a liberal? Is Michael Savage a liberal? Is Glenn Beck a liberal? Is Willow a liberal? Is Publius a liberal? I have heard all of these folks start with personal insults over reasoned dialogue.

They don't need data. And any data you have, will be deemed liberal data and thrown out. Facts are the GOP's enemy.

They don't need data. And any data you have, will be deemed liberal data and thrown out. Facts are the GOP's enemy.

Geeze, bobo, we had a good conversation going yeasterday, you and ray just bailed out..kinda like a driveby. I know that this is ray's M.O, but I thought you would have asnwered what we were talking about. Unless you just don't like the truth.

Last edited:

I was refering to this board, and yes I have pointed it out time and time again to admin all the times I've been insulted without provocation, other conservatives are insulted without provocation, and the first shitty remarks left in a thread, were all done by you liberals. Yeah, you guys. You do it, we all know it. Own it. It's your's. You couldn't even debate the issue with me without calling me a 'patisan putz.' You just can't get through a post without some sort of personal insult. You prove my point. I suppose I should thank you, but I won't.

Here's the truth, Sweetie.

The DNC didn't start this add that Oreo put as the header of this thread. Read the posts and find out who did. The whole thread is based on a lie.

You couldn't handle the truth.:lol:

As to greatest clown, you are right up there in the running. Don't give up yet.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back