the diveconspiracy

divecon helps keep 911 threads active..its a psy-op ..it keeps the issue in the consciousness of people even if its subliminal and passive..he actually is working for the truthers..he is the coyote...to my roadrunner... beep..beep..........................................

ahhh I see.good plan.

sorry didnt mean to out you....
:lol: you didnt

if you must know, i think you guys are a riot and its good to laugh
you are a great source of amusement
hard to believe some people can be fooled into believing this nonsense you guys do
i still dont get how molten metal and paper are compatable

like I said before thats because of your lack of experience in arc welding or cutting
first..you assume it is paper..seconed..as molten metal cools from the outside in there is point in which debris can stick to it..I have seen hairs stuck to cooling welds.. wood stuck in molten metal used as a straight edge in doing cuts...third...the molten blob was not found by toofers obviously..it was found at ground zero and displayed by officials...presented in the news to display the intense heat...now no one wants to talk about it ...you live in a world of denial and ignorance...

sorry didnt mean to out you....

hard to believe some people can be fooled into believing this nonsense you guys do

like I said before thats because of your lack of experience in arc welding or cutting
first..you assume it is paper..seconed..as molten metal cools from the outside in there is point in which debris can stick to it..I have seen hairs stuck to cooling welds.. wood stuck in molten metal used as a straight edge in doing cuts...third...the molten blob was not found by toofers obviously..it was found at ground zero and displayed by officials...presented in the news to display the intense heat...now no one wants to talk about it ...you live in a world of denial and ignorance...
yes, i know WHO found it
that in no way changes the way troofers are using it
for one, you dont even know if it is all metal or not
and i can clearly see paper and on some of it can read the printing on it
so, you are saying that paper could have been joined to molten metal and not even be singed
yet in another thread you claimed it was impossible for passports to survive a fire
make up your mind

yes, i know WHO found it
that in no way changes the way troofers are using it
for one, you dont even know if it is all metal or not
and i can clearly see paper and on some of it can read the printing on it
so, you are saying that paper could have been joined to molten metal and not even be singed
yet in another thread you claimed it was impossible for passports to survive a fire
make up your mind

I never said it was impossible ...i was pointing out the improbability of this personal item from the impact point winding up laying on the street.. found within 24 hrs...then these events repeating themselves 3 times in one day.....big difference...huge difference than some random paper sticking to the metal surface...and clearly they know it is metal it is not very hard to determine something is metal

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9qEIlNVl5s&feature=related]YouTube - 911 Molten Metal - Who is lying? FDNY eyewitnesses or NIST?[/ame]

eyewittnesses first responders NIST calls...liars...divecon calls liars

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-99CLdHWCc&feature=related]YouTube - Ground Zero ironworkers on 9/11 anomalies[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back