the diveconspiracy

DiveCon just ignore them because people like this will never believe anything other then what they believe. No facts presented to them can ever lead to an open critical thinking brain with them. They will just keep trying to debunk any facts or discussion that brings into question their own.

I just say, Gee that's nice, thanks for the info and move on. LOL
i know that

So diveconspirasist...where did the molten and red hot metal come from...are the first responders lying ?,...what about the molten blob used by nist in the early days to show how intense the fire must of been ...before they realized all the problems with That..what facts do you have to present ? where is this critical sthinking..you have nothing,,but your little quips....

Last edited:
DiveCon just ignore them because people like this will never believe anything other then what they believe. No facts presented to them can ever lead to an open critical thinking brain with them. They will just keep trying to debunk any facts or discussion that brings into question their own.

thats because while there is room for opinion the fact the government is engaged in a cover-up and the official story is not true... is beyond any reasonable doubt

Hi Terry with DiveBomb mentioned:

Now Terry wants to stand with DiveBomb, the resident Official Cover Story Con Man, and pretend a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulled off these related 9/11 Inside-job Attacks! Wonderful!

17-93.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

Maybe Terry can explain the little empty hole outside Shanksville in the empty field! Oh, but her answer is that DiveBomb simply "ignore them," as if doing this (pic) is a solution to anything at all. Ms. Terry can run right over to my Flight 93 thread (here) and point out the errors in my work, which she will only IGNORE anyway. Look at the little video clip of the little hole (here)!! Terry wants to IGNORE the fact that we have US Geological Survey pictures of the little hole taken on April 20, 1994 (pic), because she has no Official Cover Story Case to present from THE EVIDENCE.

E6A893DC63.jpg

Okay Ms. Terry, where did your 100-ton Jetliner go? :0) Just run straight over to my Pentagon Thread and start debunking (heh), which should be about as funny as DiveBomb shouting his two sentences of STUPIDITY before shoving his head back into the ground just like you (pic).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s"]More Evidence For These Guys To Ignore . . .[/ame]

Most of you probably fail to realize that BBC reported WTC-7 collapsed 'twice' BEFORE that ever happened! Please try to 'debunk' the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition evidence (AE911Truth.org) from my thread (here), if you can ever get that head out of the sand (pic).

GL,

Terral

Now Terry wants to stand with DiveBomb, the resident Official Cover Story Con Man, and pretend a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulled off these related 9/11 Inside-job Attacks! Wonderful!

17-93.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

Maybe Terry can explain the little empty hole outside Shanksville in the empty field

let me take this one dive- con...it wasnt empty moron..there was a bandana and a passport in the hole...ha ! debunked

Oh, but her answer is that DiveBomb simply "ignore them," as if doing this (pic) is a solution to anything at all. Ms. Terry can run right over to my Flight 93 thread (here) and point out the errors in my work, which she will only IGNORE anyway. Look at the little video clip of the little hole (here)!! Terry wants to IGNORE the fact that we have US Geological Survey pictures of the little hole taken on April 20, 1994 (pic), because she has no Official Cover Story Case to present from THE EVIDENCE.

E6A893DC63.jpg

Okay Ms. Terry, where did your 100-ton Jetliner go? :0) Just run straight over to my Pentagon Thread and start debunking

simple.it held its structural integrity except the wings folded back..then after smashing through all the walls..it vaporized mainly due to the intense heat of a jet-fuel fire

(heh), which should be about as funny as DiveBomb shouting his two sentences of STUPIDITY before shoving his head back into the ground just like you (pic).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s"]More Evidence For These Guys To Ignore . . .[/ame]

Most of you probably fail to realize that BBC reported WTC-7 collapsed 'twice' BEFORE that ever happened!

the confusion of the day...is the catch phrase for that one,,,news reporters get storys wrong all the time... and then iI suggest this means all of the BBC is now in on the plan ..as well as all of our military and all of our government and make some delusional statement about the millions of people this plan would require

Please try to 'debunk' the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition evidence (AE911Truth.org) from my thread (here), if you can ever get that head out of the sand (pic).

GL,

Terral

simple...you toofers all lie ...
lol

how did I do... DIVE ?

Last edited:

i know that

So diveconspirasist...where did the molten and red hot metal come from...are the first responders lying ?,...what about the molten blob used by nist in the early days to show how intense the fire must of been ...before they realized all the problems with That..what facts do you have to present ? where is this critical sthinking..you have nothing,,but your little quips....
why does that alledged "molten blob" contain PAPER?

17-93.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

Maybe Terry can explain the little empty hole outside Shanksville in the empty field! Oh, but her answer is that DiveBomb simply "ignore them," as if doing this (pic) is a solution to anything at all. Ms. Terry can run right over to my Flight 93 thread (here) and point out the errors in my work, which she will only IGNORE anyway. Look at the little video clip of the little hole (here)!! Terry wants to IGNORE the fact that we have US Geological Survey pictures of the little hole taken on April 20, 1994 (pic), because she has no Official Cover Story Case to present from THE EVIDENCE.

E6A893DC63.jpg

Okay Ms. Terry, where did your 100-ton Jetliner go? :0) Just run straight over to my Pentagon Thread and start debunking (heh), which should be about as funny as DiveBomb shouting his two sentences of STUPIDITY before shoving his head back into the ground just like you (pic).

Most of you probably fail to realize that BBC reported WTC-7 collapsed 'twice' BEFORE that ever happened! Please try to 'debunk' the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition evidence (AE911Truth.org) from my thread (here), if you can ever get that head out of the sand (pic).

GL,

Terral
this bullshit has already been debunked
:lol:
you are an idiot

:cuckoo:
yep thats the Divecon logic for you.:lol: His desperate and pathetic attempt to try and prove that the warren commission isnt a fairy tale and that oswald did it with his JFK thread he made recently was hysterical.:lol::lol::lol:It was every bit as moronic as Toros desperate and pathetic attempt recently on his thread to prove the 9/11 commission report is the truth.Divecon is a frady cat when it comes to government conspiracys.

whats pathetic is you morons think EVERYTHING is a fucking conspiracy

diveconspirasist...also swallow the official version of JFK...THEY HAVE BEEN VERY WELL PROGRAMED to react to any mention of government covert operations...with grassy knoll or tinfoil comments ...and it all makes for a good dive-rsion from...MOLTEN METAL...

a issue diveconspiracys shy away from...

whats pathetic is you moron divecon ignore facts and are afraid of government conspiracys.also you proved what a liar you are as well.I DONT believe in conspiracys where there is no evidence to back them up such as the theory that John Lennon was murdered by the CIA or that elvis is alive,for the hindreth time,just because your afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and bury your head in the sand when confronted with evidence,doesnt mean their not true tin foil hat wearer.:cuckoo:

eots, do you believe men have walked on the moon?

yes and I believe the men who walked on it...and the the scientist and recipients of presidentiaL honors..like deets that helped put them there...and I believe them when they say
building 7 was a controlled demolition...

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 600 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: NASA - Dryden Flight Research Center

Last edited:
Larry L. Erickson, BS Aeronautical Eng, MS Aeronautical Eng, PhD Eng Mechanics – Retired NASA Aerospace Engineer and Research Scientist. Conducted research in the fields of structural dynamics, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and flutter. Recipient of NASA's Aerodynamics Division Researcher-of-the-Year Award. 33-year NASA career. Member, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics. Instructor, Physics and Aerospace Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo 1998 - present. Author and co-author of several scientific papers on aerodynamic analysis. Contributing author to Applied Computational Aerodynamics (1990).

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"Serious technical investigations by experts seem to be lacking from the official explanations."
AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11,

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission).
Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
Endorser of and proposed Commissioner of a New Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Bio: http://www.canadiansub.com/Board

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

dont know why you post that for him Eots.He is so much afraid of the truth about government conspiracys that he even ADMITS he doesnt watch videos that expose it.

divecon helps keep 911 threads active..its a psy-op ..it keeps the issue in the consciousness of people even if its subliminal and passive..he actually is working for the truthers..he is the coyote...to my roadrunner... beep..beep..........................................

divecon helps keep 911 threads active..its a psy-op ..it keeps the issue in the consciousness of people even if its subliminal and passive..he actually is working for the truthers..he is the coyote...to my roadrunner... beep..beep..........................................
ooooh, yet another conspiracy

:lol:

dont know why you post that for him Eots.He is so much afraid of the truth about government conspiracys that he even ADMITS he doesnt watch videos that expose it.
i guess if i posted the same video 100 times you would watch it in EVERY post?
right?

sorry didnt mean to out you....
:lol: you didnt

if you must know, i think you guys are a riot and its good to laugh
you are a great source of amusement
hard to believe some people can be fooled into believing this nonsense you guys do
i still dont get how molten metal and paper are compatable

Forum List

Back