The Disreputable Robert Mueller

Either he has an immunity deal he arranged when he saw the handwriting on the wall, or he heard footsteps, and bailed out.
Or, you might need to take off your tin hat to understand this, there was no conspiracy and Mueller was a professional doing the job he was given. Maybe he is just what he appears to be, the last honest man in DC?
d95.gif
do these folks see all the things he actually did and go, now that can't be right? hly fk the lack of objectivity is so immense in here.
I agree 100% percent but I'm sure we're thinking of opposites sides.
explain?
You are thinking of Mueller, I'm thinking of Trump

Or, you might need to take off your tin hat to understand this, there was no conspiracy and Mueller was a professional doing the job he was given. Maybe he is just what he appears to be, the last honest man in DC?
d95.gif
do these folks see all the things he actually did and go, now that can't be right? hly fk the lack of objectivity is so immense in here.
I agree 100% percent but I'm sure we're thinking of opposites sides.
explain?
You are thinking of Mueller, I'm thinking of Trump
What is it that you’ve seen? I’ve seen nothing. And factually speaking, the DNC server was never looked at! Just to state a fact

Ol' Mueller's got them ears on and he's hot on Trump's trail.
He aint gonna rest 'til he's in jail.
So Trump's got to dodge 'im and he's got to duck 'im,

Ol' Mueller's got them ears on and he's hot on Trump's trail.
He aint gonna rest 'til he's in jail.
So Trump's got to dodge 'im and he's got to duck 'im,
And says I’m, no sealed indictments. Game over. Miller time

What is it that you’ve seen? I’ve seen nothing. And factually speaking, the DNC server was never looked at! Just to state a fact
I think Mueller wanted the avoid the excesses of the Starr debacle (Starr's investigation into Whitewater lasted 4 years and the only thing he found was that Clinton lied about cheating with an intern). You have to admit that Mueller kept the investigation completely under wraps, no leaks at all so far as I know. No small feat in DC.

I think Mueller wanted the avoid the excesses of the Starr debacle (Starr's investigation into Whitewater lasted 4 years and the only thing he found was that Clinton lied about cheating with an intern). You have to admit that Mueller kept the investigation completely under wraps, no leaks at all so far as I know. No small feat in DC.

"Starr's investigation into Whitewater lasted 4 years and the only thing he found was that Clinton lied about cheating with an intern"

That's the usual bald-faced lie one has come to expect from your ilk.

It appears you have no sense of obligation to the truth in your posts.....you must be a Liberal, huh?

"In the report, which contained graphic details of Clinton and Lewinsky's sexual relationship, Starr claimed Clinton performed actions that were "inconsistent with the president's constitutional duty to faithfully execute the laws" and outlined a case for impeaching him on 11 possible grounds, including perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering and abuse of power.[7]

In the introduction of his report, Starr claimed Clinton had lied under oath during a sworn deposition on January 17, 1998, while he was a "defendant in a sexual harassment lawsuit" and "to a grand jury."[7]

He additionally alleged in the report that Clinton had "attempted to influence the testimony of a grand jury witness who had direct knowledge of facts that would reveal the falsity of his deposition testimony; attempted to obstruct justice by facilitating a witness' plan to refuse to comply with a subpoena; attempted to obstruct justice by encouraging a witness to file an affidavit that the president knew would be false ... ; lied to potential grand jury witnesses, knowing that then they would repeat those lies before the grand jury; and engaged in a pattern on conduct that was inconsistent with his constitutional duty to faithfully execute the laws."[7]

Starr included a detailed timeline of Lewinsky's various sexual encounters with Clinton during her White House internship.

He concluded the report with a section entitled "Grounds," where he provided supporting evidence to each of the 11 grounds for potential impeachment of Clinton—including physical evidence such as the DNA test results of a semen stain on a dress owned by Lewinsky which matched Clinton's blood sample.[7]

Starr also alleged that Clinton had conversations with witnesses during his investigation which he ascribed as "witness-tampering and obstruction of justice by hiding evidence and giving misleading accounts to lawyers for Paula Jones."[7]
Starr Report - Wikipedia

The disreputable Mueller did the same things that Clinton did.

Why is it that honesty and truth play no role in the behavior of those like you?

"Starr's investigation into Whitewater lasted 4 years and the only thing he found was that Clinton lied about cheating with an intern"

It appears you have no sense of obligation to the truth in your posts.....you must be a Liberal, huh?

"In the report, which contained graphic details of Clinton and Lewinsky's sexual relationship, Starr claimed Clinton performed actions that were "inconsistent with the president's constitutional duty to faithfully execute the laws" and outlined a case for impeaching him on 11 possible grounds, including perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering and abuse of power.[7]

In the introduction of his report, Starr claimed Clinton had lied under oath during a sworn deposition on January 17, 1998, while he was a "defendant in a sexual harassment lawsuit" and "to a grand jury."[7]

He additionally alleged in the report that Clinton had "attempted to influence the testimony of a grand jury witness who had direct knowledge of facts that would reveal the falsity of his deposition testimony; attempted to obstruct justice by facilitating a witness' plan to refuse to comply with a subpoena; attempted to obstruct justice by encouraging a witness to file an affidavit that the president knew would be false ... ; lied to potential grand jury witnesses, knowing that then they would repeat those lies before the grand jury; and engaged in a pattern on conduct that was inconsistent with his constitutional duty to faithfully execute the laws."[7]

Starr included a detailed timeline of Lewinsky's various sexual encounters with Clinton during her White House internship.

He concluded the report with a section entitled "Grounds," where he provided supporting evidence to each of the 11 grounds for potential impeachment of Clinton—including physical evidence such as the DNA test results of a semen stain on a dress owned by Lewinsky which matched Clinton's blood sample.[7]

Starr also alleged that Clinton had conversations with witnesses during his investigation which he ascribed as "witness-tampering and obstruction of justice by hiding evidence and giving misleading accounts to lawyers for Paula Jones."[7]
Starr Report - Wikipedia

Why is it that honesty and truth play no role in the behavior of those like you?
I'm glad we agree that all of Bill's crimes were essentially his lying about his sexual liaisons. Or did I miss anything about Whitewater? Of the 4 years of investigation, how much was taken up with Whitewater and how much with his affairs? Should Mueller take another 2 years and look into Trumps affairs? After all, I seem to recall Trump was involved in two divorces where infidelity was alleged. I wonder if he should be investigated for witness-tampering and obstruction of justice by hiding evidence and giving misleading accounts to lawyers? Just sayin'.

Starr Report - Wikipedia

I'm glad we agree that all of Bill's crimes were essentially his lying about his sexual liaisons. Or did I miss anything about Whitewater? Of the 4 years of investigation, how much was taken up with Whitewater and how much with his affairs? Should Mueller take another 2 years and look into Trumps affairs? After all, I seem to recall Trump was involved in two divorces where infidelity was alleged. I wonder if he should be investigated for witness-tampering and obstruction of justice by hiding evidence and giving misleading accounts to lawyers? Just sayin'.

Actually, you missed quite a bit.

You must accept this sort of representative because it reflects your character, or lack of same, huh???

Starr Report - Wikipedia

"Lying: Moral Choice in Public and Private Life," by Sissela Bok
Bill Clinton

1. "The debate about the moral issues of lying and truthfulness came to a head in 1998 as the charges and countercharges surrounding the Clinton White House were televised the world over in breathless detail. For many viewers, president Clinton's August 17 speech, in which he admitted having "misled" family, colleagues, and the public, ignite what psychologists call ' a flashbulb memory'- an image etched in peop.le's minds long after others fade. Split screens showed the President acknowledging in August what he had denied in his earlier, finger-pointing speech on January 26, each time addressing the public with what appeared utter sincerity. Together, the two conflicting statements brought a human face and a human voice to the cent of the debate about what constitutes lying and when, if ever, it might be justifiable.

a. Is lying more excusable in the context of prurient and humiliating probing of intimate affairs? What are the arguments for and against lying to family members, lying to protect colleagues and clients, lying to presumed liars and lying to enemies?

2. Lower on morality than Nixon:

3. "....some argued that three could be no moral problems whatsoever about lies protecting privacy and, especially, sexual life, least of all in the face of the ferocity of the Starr investigation.

But when pressed, few maintained that claims to privacy automatically justify not only silence but falsehood; much less that officials who have taken an oath of office to uphold the Constitution "without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion" should go so far as to present intentionally misleading testimony in court." Bok, Op. Cit.

4. ...April 12, 1999...Federal Judge Susan Webber Wright...Referring to his Aughust,1998, televised address to the nation and his deposition under oath .....found President Clinton in civil contempt of court....designed to obstruct the justice process: "... "Sanctions must be imposed, not only to redress the president's misconduct, but to deter others who might themselves consider emulating the president of the United States by engaging in misconduct that undermines the integrity of the judicial system,".... Wright also said Clinton should repay the $1,202 she incurred in traveling to Washington at Clinton's request to oversee the deposition and said she was referring the matter to state judicial authorities in Arkansas who could disbar Clinton for violating the legal profession's rules of conduct..... Clinton settled the [Paula Jones] lawsuit for $850,000 last November, just as Congress began impeachment proceedings." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/clinton/stories/contempt041399.htm

5. The Arkansas Supreme Court suspended Clinton’s Arkansas law license in April 2000. On January 19, 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension and a $25,000 fine in order to avoid disbarment and to end the investigation of Independent Counsel Robert Ray (Starr’s successor). On October 1, 2001, Clinton’s U.S. Supreme Court law license was suspended, with 40 days to contest his disbarment. On November 9, 2001, the last day for Clinton to contest the disbarment, he opted to resign from the Supreme Court Bar, surrendering his license, rather than facing penalties related to disbarment."
Lost Law Licenses: Presidents Obama, Clinton, and Nixon - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

mueller was mandated to keep his investigation to a very narrow set of inquiries. anything that ventured out of that, he outsourced to other people. no worries - SDNY & the NY AG & the grand jury are still very active in their investigations...

why did barr intervene & give a 4 page summary from a 300+ page report instead of allowing mueller's summary to be released?

why is trump et al regurgitating the falsehood that he has been exonerated when barr did include part of mueller's conclusion?

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him

why did barr not allow this part be released in its ENTIRETY, instead leaving the first part of the sentence omitted?

“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

barr should have recused himself, not only based on his 19 page audition for the AG gig, but his son in-law is a whitehouse lawyer.

"...mueller was mandated to keep his investigation to a very narrow set of inquiries. anything that ventured out of that, he outsourced to other people. no worries - SDNY & the NY AG & the grand jury are still very active in their investigations..."

You are a bald-faced liar....and every other variation of that phrase.

Mueller's mandate was to investigate 'any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"
Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel

Hence, he had no right not to investigate Hillary Clinton, Christopher Steele, Mills, Abedin, et al.

Now, get lost, you lying low-life.

:auiqs.jpg:

well....... duh. if he found anything like say................ RICO... then he would assign the appropriate people to the case.... poor poor you.... believing trump will get away with all of it.

Grand jury investigation started by Mueller 'continuing robustly,' prosecutor says
By Katelyn Polantz, CNN
Updated 10:05 PM ET, Wed March 27, 2019
Grand jury investigation started by Robert Mueller 'continuing robustly,' prosecutor says - CNNPolitics

Mueller is done. Trump’s legal woes aren’t.
We don’t yet know what Mueller found, but here’s an overview of the president’s other legal jeopardy.

By Andrew Prokop Updated Mar 23, 2019, 9:47am EDT

No matter what special counsel Robert Mueller found, it won’t be the end of the president’s legal woes — because he, his business, and his family are in jeopardy from many other investigationS and lawsuits.

The Justice Department is digging into the Trump Organization’s role in hush money payments and the Trump inaugural committee’s finances. Congressional committees are probing everything from how Trump’s son-in-law and daughter got security clearances to Trump’s taxes. State investigators are looking into Trump’s foundation and business.

New York attorney general subpoenas banks about Trump projects
State investigators are seeking records from Deutsche Bank and Investors Bank on Trump projects as a result of Michael Cohen's congressional testimony.

:itsok:

:popcorn:

:fu:

Why are you back???

To save face????

There never was any to save. I proved you to be a lying low-live, not have it monogrammed on your jammies.

you prove nothing. zero. nada. goose egg.

tic toc.

I proved nothing????

Well.....I'll take this opportunity to smash the custard pie in your lying kisser yet again.

You lied, claiming this: " mueller was mandated to keep his investigation to a very narrow set of inquiries. "

I simply provided the exact words of Mueller's mandate:
Mueller's mandate was to investigate 'any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"\

and other matters within the scope of
28 CFR § 600.4:

Everyone can see it, and see that you are lying scum, here: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

Almost as disreputable as you are, Mueller could have investigated Hillary and the entire corrupt DNC.

But here's what happened instead:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

Now....be sure to let me know the next time you need another spanking, fool.

:blahblah:

LOL... mueller was not going to ignore avenues that branched outa the russian investigation - so he made sure anything needed attending to - was. he's a marine who a earned a purple heart in vietnam while donny weaseled out on a bone spur & also said 'aids was his vietnam' ... & mueller is a law man who brought down mafia dudes... so he knows corruption when he sees it.

oh btw - you are using the the daily caller as a source???????????

Daily Caller
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 2010, the Daily Caller is an American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian conservative political pundit, and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The current editor-in-chief is Geoff Ingersol.

Funded by / Ownership

The Daily Caller is owned by The Daily Caller, Inc., which does not list its ownership or members. The website was initially launched after raising $3 million in funding from businessman Foster Friess. Currently, the Daily Caller is funded through native online advertising, averaging 30 million+ page views per month.

Analysis / Bias

In review, The Daily Caller is a strongly right leaning news and opinion website that has been involved with publishing controversial and false stories. For example, they routinely publish misleading or false information regarding climate change that goes against the consensus of science. The Daily Caller has also published articles by Jason Kessler, a white supremacist who organized a rally of hundreds of white nationalists in Charlottesville. They subsequently scrubbed those articles after the Charlottesville vehicular homicide incident.

The Daily Caller frequently uses loaded emotional language that typically favors the right such as this: DEM NOMINEE FOR FLORIDA GOVERNOR IS PROGRESSIVE MAYOR WITH CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION SWIRLING AROUND HIM. The Daily Caller usually sources their information to credible media outlets, but sometimes they utilize sources that are factually mixed such as the Daily Wire and Questionable sources such as Judicial Watch. In reviewing story content, virtually all favored the right in story selection and wording, while denigrating the left. The Daily Caller also promotes a favorable view of President Donald Trump through promotion of his policies.

A factual search reveals a very poor track record with fact checking. Here is a short list of some failed fact checks:

The Daily Caller has failed numerous fact checks, however they post a significant amount of articles each day. Based on the volume of articles published, versus failed fact checks, they do not fall into the Questionable category, though they are close.

Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis. (7/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/29/2018)

Daily Caller - Media Bias/Fact Check

you are dismissed, sunshine.

"...mueller was mandated to keep his investigation to a very narrow set of inquiries. anything that ventured out of that, he outsourced to other people. no worries - SDNY & the NY AG & the grand jury are still very active in their investigations..."

You are a bald-faced liar....and every other variation of that phrase.

Mueller's mandate was to investigate 'any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"
Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel

Hence, he had no right not to investigate Hillary Clinton, Christopher Steele, Mills, Abedin, et al.

Now, get lost, you lying low-life.

well....... duh. if he found anything like say................ RICO... then he would assign the appropriate people to the case.... poor poor you.... believing trump will get away with all of it.

Grand jury investigation started by Mueller 'continuing robustly,' prosecutor says
By Katelyn Polantz, CNN
Grand jury investigation started by Robert Mueller 'continuing robustly,' prosecutor says - CNNPolitics

We don’t yet know what Mueller found, but here’s an overview of the president’s other legal jeopardy.

No matter what special counsel Robert Mueller found, it won’t be the end of the president’s legal woes — because he, his business, and his family are in jeopardy from many other investigationS and lawsuits.

The Justice Department is digging into the Trump Organization’s role in hush money payments and the Trump inaugural committee’s finances. Congressional committees are probing everything from how Trump’s son-in-law and daughter got security clearances to Trump’s taxes. State investigators are looking into Trump’s foundation and business.

State investigators are seeking records from Deutsche Bank and Investors Bank on Trump projects as a result of Michael Cohen's congressional testimony.

Why are you back???

To save face????

There never was any to save. I proved you to be a lying low-live, not have it monogrammed on your jammies.

tic toc.

I proved nothing????

Well.....I'll take this opportunity to smash the custard pie in your lying kisser yet again.

You lied, claiming this: " mueller was mandated to keep his investigation to a very narrow set of inquiries. "

Mueller's mandate was to investigate 'any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"\

28 CFR § 600.4:

Everyone can see it, and see that you are lying scum, here: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

Almost as disreputable as you are, Mueller could have investigated Hillary and the entire corrupt DNC.

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

LOL... mueller was not going to ignore avenues that branched outa the russian investigation - so he made sure anything needed attending to - was. he's a marine who a earned a purple heart in vietnam while donny weaseled out on a bone spur & also said 'aids was his vietnam' ... & mueller is a law man who brought down mafia dudes... so he knows corruption when he sees it.

Daily Caller

Share:
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.
Detailed Report

History

Founded in 2010, the Daily Caller is an American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian conservative political pundit, and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The current editor-in-chief is Geoff Ingersol.

Funded by / Ownership

The Daily Caller is owned by The Daily Caller, Inc., which does not list its ownership or members. The website was initially launched after raising $3 million in funding from businessman Foster Friess. Currently, the Daily Caller is funded through native online advertising, averaging 30 million+ page views per month.

Analysis / Bias

In review, The Daily Caller is a strongly right leaning news and opinion website that has been involved with publishing controversial and false stories. For example, they routinely publish misleading or false information regarding climate change that goes against the consensus of science. The Daily Caller has also published articles by Jason Kessler, a white supremacist who organized a rally of hundreds of white nationalists in Charlottesville. They subsequently scrubbed those articles after the Charlottesville vehicular homicide incident.

The Daily Caller frequently uses loaded emotional language that typically favors the right such as this: DEM NOMINEE FOR FLORIDA GOVERNOR IS PROGRESSIVE MAYOR WITH CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION SWIRLING AROUND HIM. The Daily Caller usually sources their information to credible media outlets, but sometimes they utilize sources that are factually mixed such as the Daily Wire and Questionable sources such as Judicial Watch. In reviewing story content, virtually all favored the right in story selection and wording, while denigrating the left. The Daily Caller also promotes a favorable view of President Donald Trump through promotion of his policies.

A factual search reveals a very poor track record with fact checking. Here is a short list of some failed fact checks:

The Daily Caller has failed numerous fact checks, however they post a significant amount of articles each day. Based on the volume of articles published, versus failed fact checks, they do not fall into the Questionable category, though they are close.

Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis. (7/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/29/2018)

"LOL... mueller was not going to ignore avenues that branched outa the russian investigation"

You're not even a good liar.

Here's what he ignored 'out of the Russia hoax'>>>

By Katelyn Polantz, CNN

Why are you back???

To save face????

tic toc.

I proved nothing????

28 CFR § 600.4:

Daily Caller

Share:
RIGHT BIAS

Detailed Report

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis / Bias

"LOL... mueller was not going to ignore avenues that branched outa the russian investigation"

you don't know what he ignored... 'cause....

are you ready?....

the report hasn't been released. & the bullshit pablum you are trying to peddle is suggesting that hillary conspired with the rooooskies to .....

lose?

you go any farther up trump's butt- you are gonna turn into an oompa loompa.

Why are you back???

To save face????

tic toc.

I proved nothing????

28 CFR § 600.4:

Daily Caller

Share:
RIGHT BIAS

Detailed Report

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis / Bias

are you ready?....

the report hasn't been released. & the bullshit pablum you are trying to peddle is suggesting that hillary conspired with the rooooskies to .....

lose?

amazing how you continue to come in here with no objectivity. amazing. wow.

when all you got is: you go any farther up trump's butt- you are gonna turn into an oompa loompa,
I'd say the discussion isn't worth having. I mean. really when you sit around discussing topics you look at your opponent and go you go any farther up trump's butt- you are gonna turn into an oompa loompa.

Dude Hilarious. I bet you still think the dossier has facts in it. right? Even though the info has been debunked. Go for it, tell me what in it is fact. And we know Mueller never went down the dossier path. we don't need to see the report. No one was ever questioned. Follow along?

Starr Report - Wikipedia

You must accept this sort of representative because it reflects your character, or lack of same, huh???

Starr Report - Wikipedia

Bill Clinton

1. "The debate about the moral issues of lying and truthfulness came to a head in 1998 as the charges and countercharges surrounding the Clinton White House were televised the world over in breathless detail. For many viewers, president Clinton's August 17 speech, in which he admitted having "misled" family, colleagues, and the public, ignite what psychologists call ' a flashbulb memory'- an image etched in peop.le's minds long after others fade. Split screens showed the President acknowledging in August what he had denied in his earlier, finger-pointing speech on January 26, each time addressing the public with what appeared utter sincerity. Together, the two conflicting statements brought a human face and a human voice to the cent of the debate about what constitutes lying and when, if ever, it might be justifiable.

a. Is lying more excusable in the context of prurient and humiliating probing of intimate affairs? What are the arguments for and against lying to family members, lying to protect colleagues and clients, lying to presumed liars and lying to enemies?

3. "....some argued that three could be no moral problems whatsoever about lies protecting privacy and, especially, sexual life, least of all in the face of the ferocity of the Starr investigation.

But when pressed, few maintained that claims to privacy automatically justify not only silence but falsehood; much less that officials who have taken an oath of office to uphold the Constitution "without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion" should go so far as to present intentionally misleading testimony in court." Bok, Op. Cit.

4. ...April 12, 1999...Federal Judge Susan Webber Wright...Referring to his Aughust,1998, televised address to the nation and his deposition under oath .....found President Clinton in civil contempt of court....designed to obstruct the justice process: "... "Sanctions must be imposed, not only to redress the president's misconduct, but to deter others who might themselves consider emulating the president of the United States by engaging in misconduct that undermines the integrity of the judicial system,".... Wright also said Clinton should repay the $1,202 she incurred in traveling to Washington at Clinton's request to oversee the deposition and said she was referring the matter to state judicial authorities in Arkansas who could disbar Clinton for violating the legal profession's rules of conduct..... Clinton settled the [Paula Jones] lawsuit for $850,000 last November, just as Congress began impeachment proceedings." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/clinton/stories/contempt041399.htm

5. The Arkansas Supreme Court suspended Clinton’s Arkansas law license in April 2000. On January 19, 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension and a $25,000 fine in order to avoid disbarment and to end the investigation of Independent Counsel Robert Ray (Starr’s successor). On October 1, 2001, Clinton’s U.S. Supreme Court law license was suspended, with 40 days to contest his disbarment. On November 9, 2001, the last day for Clinton to contest the disbarment, he opted to resign from the Supreme Court Bar, surrendering his license, rather than facing penalties related to disbarment."
Lost Law Licenses: Presidents Obama, Clinton, and Nixon - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

America has come a long way since the bad old days of Bill Clinton. It is now OK to lie and cheat and remain president. I'm happy to condemn the lies and cheating of Bill AND Donald. What about you, can you say the same?

Why are you back???

To save face????

tic toc.

I proved nothing????

28 CFR § 600.4:

Daily Caller

Share:
RIGHT BIAS

Detailed Report

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis / Bias

are you ready?....

lose?

Don't wipe the egg off your ugly kisser....it's an improvement, you lying low-life.

Get lost.

Starr Report - Wikipedia

Starr Report - Wikipedia

Bill Clinton

America has come a long way since the bad old days of Bill Clinton. It is now OK to lie and cheat and remain president. I'm happy to condemn the lies and cheating of Bill AND Donald. What about you, can you say the same?

Purjury......look it up you moron.

So these idiotic trumpers are still whining about people like manafort getting convicted on multiple felonies?

But have the nerve to say "drain the swamp"?? gtfoh

So lying is OK as long as you're not under oath?

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law
noun: perjury; plural noun: perjuries
  1. the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation

So lying is OK as long as you're not under oath?

per·ju·ry
/ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
Law
noun: perjury; plural noun: perjuries
  1. the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation

The most prodigious liar ever to pollute the Oval Office left in 2016.

And you wrote what about his rampage of lies?

So these idiotic trumpers are still whining about people like manafort getting convicted on multiple felonies?

Where is the quote that says that?

This is the OP:

Robert Mueller is an honorable man….I mean that in the same way Antony meant this about Brutus: “…for Brutus is an honorable man; they are all honorable men…”

While the stain is rapidly spreading over Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strzok, Lynch,….and Obama, all of them are snakes, and are covered by that same quote.

1.Right off the top, Mueller has a history with Trump that should have required him to recuse himself, and refuse the special counsel position

“Trump argued that Mueller had three conflicts of interest preventing him from leading a fully unbiased investigation, according to the New York Times. The first two conflicts being Mueller’s previous work for a law firm that represented Jared Kushner; the second being Mueller interviewing to return for a second stint as FBI director immediately before being appointed as special counsel in May.

But arguably the most eye-catching alleged conflict of interest involves a purported dispute between Mueller and the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, in October 2011. President Trump claimed Mueller resigned his membership at the club due to the alleged disagreement over fees and believes he still holds a grudge against him over the matter.

Mueller, who was FBI director at the time of the alleged dispute, denied the incident and any potential hard feelings.

“Mr. Mueller left the club in October 2011 without dispute,” special counsel spokesman Joshua Stueve said in July.”
Why did Mueller quit Trump’s golf club? Dispute reportedly key to president’s desire to fire special counsel

2. Unless Mueller is a total fool, he knew from day one that there was no substance to the collusion charges. Yet…..he ruined lives by pretending.

3. Stocking his ‘team’ with Clinton donors and anti-Trump partisans proves what he was about.

4. Although Mueller had right to look into anything that arises in connection with the alleged events, he refused to direct investigation toward Clinton…gave immunity.

The man signed on to the attempted…..failed…..coup to depose a duly elected President.

No honor or repute of any sort should ever be attached to this man.

Try to read more carefully, dunce.

not sure your point. if he was the swamp, he's now gone. nobody fking cares about him. The issue at hand is, his ugly behavior began under the Pedesta Group. When are they going down for the same thing? oh wait immunity. LOL. can't make it up. you ain't for draining nothing but your unit.

Forum List

Back