Pelosi “he shouldn’t be president”

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Nancy Pelosi says 'nobody in the country' knows better than Trump that he shouldn't be president

Pelosi was on “60 Minutes” to promote the Democratic Party. She said that Trump “knows that he shouldn’t be president”. Pelosi said. "But I respect the office he holds and, uh, he's not-- worth the trouble of saying you're so horrible we can't work together. No, we need to work together."

Is Pelosi’s belief in the debunked Russian Collusion conspiracy another indication of her mental instability or is it just another example of her chronic crass hate mongering?

Nancy Pelosi says 'nobody in the country' knows better than Trump that he shouldn't be president

Pelosi was on “60 Minutes” to promote the Democratic Party. She said that Trump “knows that he shouldn’t be president”. Pelosi said. "But I respect the office he holds and, uh, he's not-- worth the trouble of saying you're so horrible we can't work together. No, we need to work together."

Is Pelosi’s belief in the debunked Russian Collusion conspiracy another indication of her mental instability or is it just another example of her chronic crass hate mongering?

I would guess the latter. But I dont' want that to be seen as defending her mental stability. She is certainly not all there.

I watched the entire segment on 60 Minutes. Is this "news"? A small pile of softball questions. Not a single remark from a single Republican, except to say that "some Republicans" say she is good at her job.

Can you imagine a Republican Speaker saying something comparable about O'Bama and not being crucified in the Press?

Un.

Fucking.

Believable.

I watched the entire segment on 60 Minutes. Is this "news"? A small pile of softball questions. Not a single remark from a single Republican, except to say that "some Republicans" say she is good at her job.

Can you imagine a Republican Speaker saying something comparable about O'Bama and not being crucified in the Press?

Un.

Fucking.

Believable.

That’s actually happened. Remember when half Black Jesus was called out as a liar during his state of the union?

Un.

Fucking.

Believable.

That’s actually happened. Remember when half Black Jesus was called out as a liar during his state of the union?
Yes, by Rep. Joe Wilson. And he was RIGHT. Obama was lying (as usual).
Wilson: ‘You lie’ has been vindicated

FB_IMG_1555298258163.jpg

Nancy Pelosi: evidence that maybe an ostrich had sex with a goat about 80 years ago

I'm not amazed Pelosi said it, I'm amazed that the "journalist" didn't follow up asking her to justify that position.

toss 60 Minutes on the ash heap with the rest of them....

Forum List

Back