The Differences Between the Two Parties When Someone is Indicted

Correct. The Democrats have been off the rails for decades now, driven by this ridiculous dependence of theirs on political correctness and identity politics. Worse, they absolutely refuse to admit it, and they absolutely refuse to see the role it has played in the rise of this orange cult. Before Escalator Day, I spent most of my time and energy here on that, getting called every name in the book by them.

Even the past few years, Republicans keep trying to pass laws limiting rights of minorities. Democrats have simply defended these minorities or tried to codify their rights, which Republicans then claim are “identity politics”.

But you're right -- this thing that has happened on the Right is literally not sane. This is a true, literal, group paranoid/delusional psychopathy. NO WAY this could have happened here. No way.

Democrats haven't been driven by identity politics at all. That's another Republican lie.

I remember in the 1980's when the world was condemning Apartheid South Africa, Ronald Reagan refused to sanction or condemn the white South African government, which at the time I found very odd. In retrospect, it makes perfect sense. That's why he had no problem inviting the KKK and the white supremacists into the Republican coalition

There are dozens of corrupt democrats.
They chose him due to his dislike of appeasing Iran

Evidence? Names? Otherwise this is just fact free lies and trolling on your part, as usual.

Last edited:
Democrats haven't been driven by identity politics at all. That's another Republican lie.

I remember in the 1980's when the world was condemning Apartheid South Africa, Ronald Reagan refused to sanction or condemn the white South African government, which at the time I found very odd. In retrospect, it makes perfect sense. That's why he had no problem inviting the KKK and the white supremacists into the Republican coalition

Evidence? Names? Otherwise this is just fact free lies and trolling on your part, as usual.

It's not even new news, you stupid skank.

It's not even new news, you stupid skank.

When you build your party on a foundation of racist hate, religious intolerance of Catholics and Jews, and disenfranchising anyone who doesn't vote Republican, you need to be reminded just who started it all and why.

I know you fools hate to be reminded of the true history of your country, of the violence of its birth, your history of slavery, and of subjugation and genocide of the native peoples, and you keep repeating the mistakes of your slavery and subjugation of non-white people to this day.

God knows Canadians weren't much better, but we didn't engage in this bloody wars and dislocations of native tribes, and we followed your lead on "residential schools" to turn native children into good white citizens, or kill them trying. The difference being, we acknowledge that and we're changing the story going forward.

Americans refuse to acknowledge the Trail of Tears, and you have never addressed your own residential school scandal at all. You're rewriting the history of slavery to be a form of trade school for non-whites.

You're so concerned about not making white kids feel bad about being white, but you're prepared to openly call non-white children "inferior", "stupid", or "thugs". That's some double standard you have going on there.

Longtime Israel ally, Iran-nuclear deal foe Menendez being pushed to resign.​

It is almost as if yall's Cult keeps you completely in the dark.

Correct. The Democrats have been off the rails for decades now, driven by this ridiculous dependence of theirs on political correctness and identity politics. Worse, they absolutely refuse to admit it, and they absolutely refuse to see the role it has played in the rise of this orange cult. Before Escalator Day, I spent most of my time and energy here on that, getting called every name in the book by them.

But you're right -- this thing that has happened on the Right is literally not sane. This is a true, literal, group paranoid/delusional psychopathy. NO WAY this could have happened here. No way.
Says the democrat ass kisser

Pro-Israel record

The senior senator from New Jersey is among a handful of Democrats who opposed former President Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran. Last year, Menendez called on U.S. President Joe Biden “to exert more pressure on Iran to counter its nuclear program, its missile program and its dangerous behavior around the Middle East.”

Menendez’s strong support for Israel and willingness to oppose fellow Democrats who seek a nuclear deal with Iran has earned goodwill from some Jewish lawmakers across the aisle, according to Sam Markstein, national political director of the Republican Jewish Coalition.

It just seems that Trump has an excuse for everything. He makes big claims, but doesn’t produce, like the promise to ‘repeal and replace’ Obamacare. What happened to that, considering he had the House, Senste and WH under his control?
He was too busy getting the southern border wall completed, with Mexico picking up the tab. Such a yuge, beautiful wall it is....

Forum List

Back