The Differences Between the Two Parties When Someone is Indicted

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Note the difference between Democrats and Republicans when a member of their own tribe party gets indicted.

2. Conspiracy Theories​

Three points …​

(1) You will notice that the Liberal Media both broke the Menendez story and has covered it mercilessly. They have not constructed alibis for Menendez.​

(2) Democratic voters do not seem to be motivated by a desire to stick it to this liberal media for reporting on the (allegedly) criminal wrong-doings of Menendez.​

(3) There are no Democratic conspiracy theories to explain the Menendez indictments. No Democratic YouTubers explaining how the Deep State is on a WITCH HUNT. No calls to defund the FBI. No focus groups where Democratic voters say, “Honestly, the more they’re out to get Menendez, the more I like him.”

I keep harping on this subject because I want to hammer home the fact that one of our two political parties is more-or-less healthy. And the other party is not.​

This is different from saying that one party is “good” and the other is “bad”—that’s a statement of preference. We’re talking about basic institutional health: The ability to understand reality and function in a rational manner.

America can make it if we have one “good” party and one “bad” party in terms of preferences that you or I might hold, because that’s how you get the cycle of reform and counter-reform.​

But we cannot hold together over the long haul if one of the parties is malignant.​

Democrats are the party of crazy policies. Republicans are the party of crazy people.

But we cannot hold together over the long haul if one of the parties is malignant.

Democrats are the party of crazy policies. Republicans are the party of crazy people.
Correct. The Democrats have been off the rails for decades now, driven by this ridiculous dependence of theirs on political correctness and identity politics. Worse, they absolutely refuse to admit it, and they absolutely refuse to see the role it has played in the rise of this orange cult. Before Escalator Day, I spent most of my time and energy here on that, getting called every name in the book by them.

But you're right -- this thing that has happened on the Right is literally not sane. This is a true, literal, group paranoid/delusional psychopathy. NO WAY this could have happened here. No way.

Note the difference between Democrats and Republicans when a member of their own tribe party gets indicted.

2. Conspiracy Theories​

Three points …​

(1) You will notice that the Liberal Media both broke the Menendez story and has covered it mercilessly. They have not constructed alibis for Menendez.​

(2) Democratic voters do not seem to be motivated by a desire to stick it to this liberal media for reporting on the (allegedly) criminal wrong-doings of Menendez.​

(3) There are no Democratic conspiracy theories to explain the Menendez indictments. No Democratic YouTubers explaining how the Deep State is on a WITCH HUNT. No calls to defund the FBI. No focus groups where Democratic voters say, “Honestly, the more they’re out to get Menendez, the more I like him.”

I keep harping on this subject because I want to hammer home the fact that one of our two political parties is more-or-less healthy. And the other party is not.​

This is different from saying that one party is “good” and the other is “bad”—that’s a statement of preference. We’re talking about basic institutional health: The ability to understand reality and function in a rational manner.

America can make it if we have one “good” party and one “bad” party in terms of preferences that you or I might hold, because that’s how you get the cycle of reform and counter-reform.​

But we cannot hold together over the long haul if one of the parties is malignant.​

FB_IMG_1626954769090.jpg

all you need to know on this topic

The fallback of the idiot class... conspiracy theory!

When facts run counter to your worldview just invent something new.
idiot class...hmmmmm...is that the class who wakes up doing what they love so much ya never worked a day, retired at 50 and still do it for fun in between golf rounds ....no alarm clock....no shitty boss...no hostile co workers .then i come here to laugh at you 40hr slaved your whole life.lolol

They've known about menendez for years.... it's just his bad luck the party that likes to fuck kids needs a distraction at this point in time. It's a safe seat, they'll find another child molester that likes to take bribes to replace him, and they won't miss a beat. Meanwhile the tidal wave that represents Briben taking $100M in bribes to sell out the country has been delayed a few weeks.

If there was no difference, that pussy-whipped fatfuck would be locked in solitary confinement for 2 years without any charges.

We good?

2 peas in a pod.jpg

I keep harping on this subject because I want to hammer home the fact that one of our two political parties is more-or-less healthy. And the other party is not.
The right's response to Trump's criminality and treasonous behavior is entirely rational............for a cult.

2. Conspiracy Theories​

Three points …​

Menendez - A blatant, indefensible criminal

Trump - The victim of an 8 year witch hunt

See the difference?

Forum List

Back