The Differences Between the Two Parties When Someone is Indicted

idiot class...hmmmmm...is that the class who wakes up doing what they love so much ya never worked a day, retired at 50 and still do it for fun in between golf rounds ....no alarm clock....no shitty boss...no hostile co workers .then i come here to laugh at you 40hr slaved your whole life.lolol
I retired in my 40s, and now I'm the one laughing at you for thinking you retiring at 50 would impress me. Lolol.

Thumbs up to the "doing what they love so much" speech from someone with almost 20k posts on here. Lolol, hon.

Note the difference between Democrats and Republicans when a member of their own tribe party gets indicted.

2. Conspiracy Theories​

Three points …​

(1) You will notice that the Liberal Media both broke the Menendez story and has covered it mercilessly. They have not constructed alibis for Menendez.​

(2) Democratic voters do not seem to be motivated by a desire to stick it to this liberal media for reporting on the (allegedly) criminal wrong-doings of Menendez.​

(3) There are no Democratic conspiracy theories to explain the Menendez indictments. No Democratic YouTubers explaining how the Deep State is on a WITCH HUNT. No calls to defund the FBI. No focus groups where Democratic voters say, “Honestly, the more they’re out to get Menendez, the more I like him.”

I keep harping on this subject because I want to hammer home the fact that one of our two political parties is more-or-less healthy. And the other party is not.​

This is different from saying that one party is “good” and the other is “bad”—that’s a statement of preference. We’re talking about basic institutional health: The ability to understand reality and function in a rational manner.

America can make it if we have one “good” party and one “bad” party in terms of preferences that you or I might hold, because that’s how you get the cycle of reform and counter-reform.​

But we cannot hold together over the long haul if one of the parties is malignant.​

Democrats are the party of crazy policies. Republicans are the party of crazy people.

Menedez was the sacrificial lamb to give idiots like you a talking point.....he was so out there with his corruption, like harvey weinstein, and in a safe district, the democrats gave him up so idiots like you could post dumb shit like you did.....giving them cover for the political prosecution of Trump...without any cost to the democrat party.

Why did the Trump DOJ let him off? That’s what I want to know and nobody seems to be addressing it!

It wasn't Trump's DOJ.....considering the FBI was working with obama and lying to Federal judges to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his people......you idiot.

It wasn't Trump's DOJ.....
Oh yeah man the Attorney General he appointed, and the FBI Director he appointed. And the SecDef he appointed. And the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff he appointed. And his own Chief of Staff that he picked. They were all just insidious spies for those out to get your hero.

Some of you folks just invent shit regardless of how little sense it makes.

Oh yeah man the Attorney General he appointed, and the FBI Director he appointed. And the SecDef he appointed. And the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff he appointed. And his own Chief of Staff that he picked. They were all just insidious spies for those out to get your hero.

Some of you folks just invent shit regardless of how little sense it makes.

Moron…….we had James comedy state that he intentionally sent FBI agents to set up a perjury trap for General Flynn and that he told Trump about the fake Hilary Russian collusion dossier so that the press could finally report on it…….and so the FBI, ipunder the orders of Obama could use it to get FISA warrants from Federal judges……who they lied to about the source of the dossier…

So, you ignorant, dumb ass clod, you don’t know what you are talking about.

Yeah…he didn’t understand the democrats and their control of the DOJ………
It just seems that Trump has an excuse for everything. He makes big claims, but doesn’t produce, like the promise to ‘repeal and replace’ Obamacare. What happened to that, considering he had the House, Senste and WH under his control?

The only reason Democrats aren't backing Menendez is because of Trump. This isn't the first go round for Menendez and the (D)'s stuck with him then.

Moron…….we had James comedy state that he intentionally sent FBI agents to set up a perjury trap for General Flynn and that he told Trump about the fake Hilary Russian collusion dossier so that the press could finally report on it…….and so the FBI, ipunder the orders of Obama could use it to get FISA warrants from Federal judges……who they lied to about the source of the dossier…

So, you ignorant, dumb ass clod, you don’t know what you are talking about.
You believe everything you read you poor gullible little man. That is both sad and funny.

It just seems that Trump has an excuse for everything. He makes big claims, but doesn’t produce, like the promise to ‘repeal and replace’ Obamacare. What happened to that, considering he had the House, Senste and WH under his control?
Maybe he was saving it for after he made Mexico pay for a wall thousands of miles long, or after he finished balancing the federal budget to reduce to deficit.

The Democrats have been off the rails for decades now, driven by this ridiculous dependence of theirs on political correctness

Seriously, Mac-n-Cheese? You think the democrat's biggest problem is political correctness?

You're an even bigger, clueless dummass than I thought!

ROFL.gif

Correct. The Democrats have been off the rails for decades now, driven by this ridiculous dependence of theirs on political correctness and identity politics. Worse, they absolutely refuse to admit it, and they absolutely refuse to see the role it has played in the rise of this orange cult. Before Escalator Day, I spent most of my time and energy here on that, getting called every name in the book by them.

But you're right -- this thing that has happened on the Right is literally not sane. This is a true, literal, group paranoid/delusional psychopathy. NO WAY this could have happened here. No way.

I think the huge question is to what extent the Republican resistance/attacks on the Biden Presidency, and the potential for a second Trump Presidency, is driving the current attacks of Iran, and their proxies, and Russia's attack on the Ukraine.

Menedez was the sacrificial lamb to give idiots like you a talking point.....he was so out there with his corruption, like harvey weinstein, and in a safe district, the democrats gave him up so idiots like you could post dumb shit like you did.....giving them cover for the political prosecution of Trump...without any cost to the democrat party.

There are dozens of corrupt democrats.
They chose him due to his dislike of appeasing Iran

Forum List

Back