The Dems Will Lose Less Seats than You Think

Actually the mandate only applies to firms with 25 or more full-time employees. I have 4. If I'm fortunate enough to grow to 6 times my current size, I'll be happy and honored to offer healthcare to my employees. :)

You'll be taxed so high that it will bankrupt your Business. You'll learn. However when you finally wake up, it will be too late. ;) Poor guy. ~BH

Good, good. Excellent to see that you're out for my best interests after all.

Actually I am bro. If people lose their small Buisness, It will effect everyone. I am Independently employed as well. I know what I am talking about. Taxes are already too high. Who the fuck do you think is gonna pay for this insanity? = Guys like you and I. They don't give a crap about our different Political views. ~BH

Thanks a lot you greedy SOB. If you stepped up and did the decent thing (offered health care now), we wouldn't be in this mess.

The rate I could offer would be no better than individual rates; Another aspect the bill aims to change.

Your greed, lack of caring for your employees and foresight is costing us all. There are group rates for every industry, you just didn't bother to check and step up to pay.

As anxious as you are to paint me as a bad guy, nothing could be further from the truth. We have looked into it, round table style, and determined that "We" cannot afford it right now.

You don't know me and you have no idea how good my employees have it. Nice hyperbole, though.

You'll be taxed so high that it will bankrupt your Business. You'll learn. However when you finally wake up, it will be too late. ;) Poor guy. ~BH

Actually I am bro. If people lose their small Buisness, It will effect everyone. I am Independently employed as well. I know what I am talking about. Taxes are already too high. Who the fuck do you think is gonna pay for this insanity? = Guys like you and I. They don't give a crap about our different Political views. ~BH

Amen to that BH. They up a tax or add a license every year in my side business. I have a business, so the government has to help the little guy by sticking it to me. I fixed that six years ago. Got rid of the employees and downsized to a part-time business.

The rate I could offer would be no better than individual rates; Another aspect the bill aims to change.

Your greed, lack of caring for your employees and foresight is costing us all. There are group rates for every industry, you just didn't bother to check and step up to pay.

As anxious as you are to paint me as a bad guy, nothing could be further from the truth. We have looked into it, round table style, and determined that "We" cannot afford it right now.

You don't know me and you have no idea how good my employees have it. Nice hyperbole, though.

Hey Mr. Liberal. You have every opportunity to cut back to three employees and get insurance for the suvivors. You could forgo some of your income and buy the insurance. Own up to being just like every other business owner. Your are not a bad guy, but neither are all the other business owners. Can't have it both ways.

Amen to that BH. They up a tax or add a license every year in my side business. I have a business, so the government has to help the little guy by sticking it to me. I fixed that six years ago. Got rid of the employees and downsized to a part-time business.

Good for you my friend. Yeah, These people who bow down to Obama don't realize that his ideology considers them The Wealthier Americans. The Corporations are giving The Politicians political contributions, so they would not dare hit them with it all. Of course the stupid foolish sheople fall for it again, again and again. Useful idiots. ~BH

Nope, not unemployed, and thank god for that. I'd hate to be one of 6-10 applying for every available job.

I'm self employed actually, and I'm proud and happy to say everything my business sells and consumes is manufactured right here in the USA, most of it right here in Pennsylvania.

Good...you're going to get bent over and fucked hard when you are FORCED to buy insurance at their new rates....otherwise you'll just get on the government dole...after 4 years of paying fines and higher taxes....:lol: Like I said...unemployed leach sucking the welfare teet.....:lol:

Actually the mandate only applies to firms with 25 or more full-time employees. I have 4. If I'm fortunate enough to grow to 6 times my current size, I'll be happy and honored to offer healthcare to my employees. :)

What are you talking about? I'm addressing your personal situation....you are one of the uninsured...are you not?

Good for you my friend. Yeah, These people who bow down to Obama don't realize that his ideology considers them The Wealthier Americans. The Corporations are giving The Politicians political contributions, so they would not dare hit them with it all. Of course the stupid foolish sheople fall for it again, again and again. Useful idiots. ~BH

Simplified my life greatly. No having to drum up extra business to keep them busy. No issues of attendence. Didn't have loose sleep over having a job for them. Overhead dropped like a rock. Of course, I could have continued to risk everything and built a large company the government could have taxed even more, but they were too smart for me.

Post forwarded to the IRS for collection of "no healthcare" fine.

Good...you're going to get bent over and fucked hard when you are FORCED to buy insurance at their new rates....otherwise you'll just get on the government dole...after 4 years of paying fines and higher taxes....:lol: Like I said...unemployed leach sucking the welfare teet.....:lol:

What are you talking about? I'm addressing your personal situation....you are one of the uninsured...are you not?

Gee, if he buys it for himself, but not his employees he is a jerk. Most likely, he is like me and toughed it out right along side his employees with none. Somebody just fine his ass.

Mirrors stink for Cuyo no PatekPhilippe?

So...your paying them soooo...well that they have no worries about losing EVERYTHING if they get sick or injured?

Well? We're waiting

Last edited:

Exactly. He's gonna learn. Oh yeah, Alot of these androids are gonna learn. When it hits them in their pockets and starts to effect their lives, these foolish mortals who thought they were righteous Democrats who were helping their fellow Man are gonna wake up and realize that they are working their tails off in order to support a bunch of lazy sacks of shit. ~BH

We probably should leave Cuyo alone for the rest of the day. That was a lot of reality to swallow in one sitting.

So...your paying them soooo...well that they have no worries about losing EVERYTHING if they get sick or injured?

Well? We're waiting

He's probably sick to his stomach reading and going over the Bill. :eusa_shhh: ~BH

Well? We're waiting

He's probably sick to his stomach reading and going over the Bill. :eusa_shhh: ~BH

No, not exactly. The conversation seems to have devolved into some kabookie catch-22.

Thing is, Cuyo is in the same boat most employers are going to be in. With the threat of a fine, most employees are going to look to the employer to step up. They probably can, but it will mean more work for the employees who don't get fired in order to pay for the new benefit. More unemployment? How does that work for you President Obama?

Well? We're waiting

No, not exactly. The conversation seems to have devolved into some kabookie catch-22.

Not really, I just pointed out that you THINK you are a wonderful employer. In reality, if any employee or family member of that employee gets sick or injured severely, they will have nothing. You are living in an illusion that you are some great employer who cares about your employees. Right size your company to protect theones you can afford to provide insurance for. Otherwise, it is the greed factor for you.

P.S. It is just me for now. Next year it will be President Obama telling you to pony up. Ouch!!!

Last edited:

Not really, I just pointed out that you THINK you are a wonderful employer. In reality, if any employee or family member of that employee gets sick or injured severely, they will have nothing. You are living in an illusion that you are some great employer who cares about your employees. Right size your company to protect theones you can afford to provide insurance for. Otherwise, it is the greed factor for you.

P.S. It is just me for now. Next year it will be President Obama telling you to pony up. Ouch!!!

Like I said, it's a round table. Here's what it is, here's what it will cost, yes or no. Thus far it's no. If we're still round-about 4 employees in '14 when the mandate kicks in, it will be the same discussion. But we'll be buying in an exchange same as everyone else, so I doubt our collective interaction will be any different than each acting individually.

Well? We're waiting

Here...kabookie this...you'll thank me after Obama is finished with you...
41yz8EUEBOL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Well? We're waiting

You know what it is Cuyo? Seriously bro, just listen for a second. I know, You felt good about being a Democrat for a long time right? At first it was "feel good" thing where you were led to believe that you were on the side of righteousness and compassion. Slowly you accepted the fact that you were already being taxed and nickled and dimed to death but you were not gonna abandon your dope smoking brothers agenda. After all, Most of them were still renting rooms and why should you look down on or believe that you are any better than them?

So at first, You recognized that your Party had some nutcase proposals, some of them that were even passed, that deep down inside you were against as a small business owner. However, You weathered the Storm because you could never join the evil Corporate enslaved GOP. After some time you woke up to atleast the fact that both Parties in D.C are owned by The same Corporations. You kept your silence though, and more for your own selfish pride. Then Once Bush came in, you had a surge of liberal re-birth where you lied to yourself yet again by believing that only Republicans supported the War and Corporatons. You felt good for little while, but only because of the Bush tax cuts that you would never admit to.

Then finally, The madman Obama was elected and salvation came to your door. You swallowed all his bullshit like a good little sheople, and now today with this Bill all your past worries are coming back, the dream is over and you are attempting to swallow it all down like a beer bong at some highschool Party but in the back of your mind you know you're gonna be hugging that fucking toilet sooner or later. ~BH

Like I said, it's a round table. Here's what it is, here's what it will cost, yes or no. Thus far it's no. If we're still round-about 4 employees in '14 when the mandate kicks in, it will be the same discussion. But we'll be buying in an exchange same as everyone else, so I doubt our collective interaction will be any different than each acting individually.

Gambling with their health and welfare for four years. How noble of you. They get fined for not having it. You going to reimburse them for that? Man up, sit them down and tell them you can pay for health care coverage,if three do the work of four. Then round table who leaves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back