The Democrats did the American people Proud today......kudos!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
While the sorry ass GOP kept their focus on leaks, the Democrats rose to the occassion and kept the focus on Trump and the wire tap bullshit. While the GOP salvitated over the prospects of the NYT and its sources all someday going to prison for leaks....The Democrats put the ball back into play and again focused on our election being compromised and the tweets

Lets just say for sake of argument, the GOP is about as interested in preserving our elections securely as Trump is about helping the poor....end of comment

Comey is GOP, enough of the Republican congress critters let the Dems have their questioning and posturing.

Today was a good day for America.

The fake news, fake media, party first Democrats displayed why they lost last November, and why they are destined to keep losing in the future.

Funny....

It wasn't long ago the bed wetters wanted Comey's head on a pike, now he's a hero.

Either way, big nothing today.

Naw, no news today, only proved that the President of the United States is an uncontrollable liar. I do believe that eventually the GOP will use the 25th Amendment for their own protection.

Funny....

It wasn't long ago the bed wetters wanted Comey's head on a pike, now he's a hero.

Either way, big nothing today.
It was not long ago the bed wetters celebrated Comey and now they want his head on a pike. In fact, a big day in Don's not so excellent adventure.

• Banned
One thing is certain, when he fucked over Hillary, they called him God, now that's the tables have turned, they want to lynch the guy....I tell ya the GOP feeds off their own

One thing is certain, when he fucked over Hillary, they called him God, now that's the tables have turned, they want to lynch the guy....I tell ya the GOP feeds off their own
What are you talking about.? I've got no problem with Trump. :cuckoo:

Poor, poor libs. Y'all always seem so over excited about every little non-event Cuz you ain't got a thing in the world to be proud about.
I have empathy for your situation.
Or I would if you weren't such assholes

Nobody but total fools and brainwashed cult follower's believe anything that liar roaming around the WH name donald trump says. Only thing that turd is good for is mocking. He is easy to mock and disrespect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back