Tomi Lahren kicked off the Blaze

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Tomi Lahren to The View: ‘I’m Pro-Choice’

It appears that Tomi, who worked for Glen Beck, is being let go after coming out on the view in favor of abortion rights. She says it's because she wants less government.

Well then, if murder is no longer punishable by the government I reckon she has a point.

BTW: How many blonds does it take to read the Constitution?

It takes 2, one to draw the pictures and the other to look up the pictures in a dictionary.

We all know when we become human. It's when we pass out of the birth canal as the birth fairy waves her magic wand over us.

fairy.jpg

Sorry, if you are a C-section baby you are clean out of luck.

So much for freedom....

The far right is insane

The insane mind of the left.

Kill your own flesh and blood cuz you feel like you can't afford them but welcome in strangers in waves who are welfare cases who will then take job from your children

Women can do whatever with their bodies, Tomi. But they should not have the right to murder unborn babies.

What a pussy.

^^^ Amen to that!

So much for freedom....

The far right is insane
You have the freedom to kill yourself, Nazi. Not others.
Amen to this.

So much for freedom....

The far right is insane
If one person decides to put where they choose to stand out there, there is always the chance that others will then put where they choose to stand out there as well because everyone has the freedom to do so.

God bless you three always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
We all know when we become human. It's when we pass out of the birth canal as the birth fairy waves her magic wand over us.

fairy.jpg

Sorry, if you are a C-section baby you are clean out of luck.

Some of you never become human.

She suddenly remembered she's pro-abortion in front of a cheering liberal audience on THE VIEW? Why not Fox? Or the Blaze? Chickensh-- move.

i'm a pro-choice Trump supporter just like Tomi. she ought not be silenced!

let's not turn into the Left and bash everyone with a different opinion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back