Nuclear Investigator: Worry over underground explosions at Fukushima

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nuclear Investigator: Worry over underground explosions at Fukushima — New data shows molten fuel is “dropping lower each day”, melting deeper into ground below plant — Disaster far worse than public being told — “Why aren’t we reading about this everywhere?”
Excerpts from a column by Robert Cringely (Cringely is a best-selling author and his work has appeared in The New York Times, Newsweek, and Forbes. He wrote in 2009 that “there is a place for nuclear power in our energy future”.), Feb 17, 2017 (emphasis added):

• Here’s why I am writing about this subject and why you should take me seriously. Back in 1979 I was hired by the White House to help investigate the nuclear accident at Three Mile Island. My friend Robert Bishop, whom I consulted for this column, was the only American at Chernobyl.
http://enenews.com/nuclear-investig...ground-under-plant-disaster-is-far-worse-than
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder how many will not give a damn if it explodes, half the world probably won't know about it since they will keep it under wraps as long as they can. The good thing is too many people are aware of this so it wouldn't be easy to hide it all.

Nuclear Investigator: Worry over underground explosions at Fukushima — New data shows molten fuel is “dropping lower each day”, melting deeper into ground below plant — Disaster far worse than public being told — “Why aren’t we reading about this everywhere?”
Excerpts from a column by Robert Cringely (Cringely is a best-selling author and his work has appeared in The New York Times, Newsweek, and Forbes. He wrote in 2009 that “there is a place for nuclear power in our energy future”.), Feb 17, 2017 (emphasis added):

• Here’s why I am writing about this subject and why you should take me seriously. Back in 1979 I was hired by the White House to help investigate the nuclear accident at Three Mile Island. My friend Robert Bishop, whom I consulted for this column, was the only American at Chernobyl.
Nuclear Investigator: Worry over underground explosions at Fukushima — New data shows molten fuel is “dropping lower each day”, melting deeper into ground below plant — Disaster far worse than public being told — “Why aren’t we reading about this everywhere?” « ENENews.com – Energy News
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder how many will not give a damn if it explodes, half the world probably won't know about it since they will keep it under wraps as long as they can. The good thing is too many people are aware of this so it wouldn't be easy to hide it all.
It takes about seven days for the air to start reaching our shores.

Forum List

Back