The Democratic Convention, 2012

ooooooooooooooo, Jeff Bridges?

:lol:

You can bet he won't be senile like Clint Eastwood was..

What happened to your ex presidents anyway, don't they like your candidates?

Maybe Republicans don't feel you have to drag out all their EX presidents to stand on their own two feet?

You find it funny Obama has to call on Billy boy Clinton when he feels he's in trouble or losing? kinda like, daddy they are picking on me...

ooooooooooooooo, Jeff Bridges?

Maybe Republicans don't feel you have to drag out all their EX presidents to stand on their own two feet?

You find it funny Obama has to call on Billy boy Clinton when he feels he's in trouble or losing? kinda like, daddy they are picking on me...

The point you miss once again. Our ex presidents want to be involved. If you recall GW Bush's ringing endorsement of Romney just before the doors closed on the elevator?

The point you miss once again. Our ex presidents want to be involved. If you recall GW Bush's ringing endorsement of Romney just before the doors closed on the elevator?

They MIGHT want to be involved that doesn't mean the PEOPLE want them to be (well it seems you liberals need that).. Democrat EX Presidents can't seem to retire gracefully, they believe the people want to keep seeing their mugs FOREVER

They MIGHT want to be involved that doesn't mean the PEOPLE want them to be (well it seems you liberals need that).. Democrat EX Presidents can't seem to retire gracefully, they believe the people want to keep seeing their mugs FOREVER

Ahh, so you're thinking that Romney really didn't want Bushie there then?

Uh huh..

Can't wait to hear how everything is better, everything is free, everybody has a house to live in and the rest of the world loves us.

Oh, yeah then there will be Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Romney, Romney, Romney, Romney, Bush, Bush, Bush Bush!! Yay!!

That about covers it. Tweet, tweet. ;)

No doubt the DNC will end with Barack Obama's dramatic and soaring rhetoric over waves of the screaming delirium of thousands of adoring constituents. I guess the question will be how many undecided voters watching this will be thinking to themselves, "hmmm, I think I've seen this movie before."

No doubt the DNC will end with Barack Obama's dramatic and soaring rhetoric over waves of the screaming delirium of thousands of adoring constituents. I guess the question will be how many undecided voters watching this will be thinking to themselves, "hmmm, I think I've seen this movie before."

You may get a big surprise when you find out the level of disgust Obama Indes have for Romney/Ryan.. You Romney weasals in this thread may get a reality check this November, possibly as soon as this week after that weak attempt to introduce Romney to the voters over the past few days.

What a borefest that was.

It's incredulous that they are still trying to sell this guy to his Republican base.. Wait until the debates and his base still doesn't know where he stands on issues. Smh..

I'll be watching paint dry..

this is going to nothing but the BLAME GAME

who do you think will win?

Now Stephanie, that is what happened at the GOP convention, the Democrats are going to focus on America and improving the lives of families and the middle class in general.

We love America and don't want it turned into Bain Corp.

You've got it backwards.

Most of the GOP convention said nothing about Obama. Ryan was the worst....and then Clint.

Most spoke of America and families.

All this clown troup is going to do is talk about making sure the middle class has access to all the abortions they want.

I'll be watching paint dry..

this is going to nothing but the BLAME GAME

who do you think will win?

Now Stephanie, that is what happened at the GOP convention, the Democrats are going to focus on America and improving the lives of families and the middle class in general.

We love America and don't want it turned into Bain Corp.

You've got it backwards.

Most of the GOP convention said nothing about Obama. Ryan was the worst....and then Clint.

Most spoke of America and families.

All this clown troup is going to do is talk about making sure the middle class has access to all the abortions they want.

Except for Ryan's lying speech you mean?

They also said nothing about Romney policies. Nobody knows what the hell he plans to do if by some freakish accident in the cosmos he ever won the presidency.

You may get a big surprise when you find out the level of disgust Obama Indes have for Romney/Ryan.. You Romney weasals in this thread may get a reality check this November, possibly as soon as this week after that weak attempt to introduce Romney to the voters over the past few days.

It's incredulous that they are still trying to sell this guy to his Republican base.. Wait until the debates and his base still doesn't know where he stands on issues. Smh..

I'm a "Romney Weasel" now.

Ok, why not.

Ok, why not.

Well stop saying shit like that then.

Ok, why not.

"Stop"? Really? Not a big fan of freedom of expression, are you?

Partisan ideologues are a hoot. Say anything that isn't just right and they get all mental.

What I wrote was a reasonable observation. I realize that being reasonable rubs some the wrong way.

Ok, why not.

"Stop"? Really? Not a big fan of freedom of expression, are you?

Partisan ideologues are a hoot. Say anything that isn't just right and they get all mental.

What I wrote was a reasonable observation. I realize that being reasonable rubs some the wrong way.

And you wonder why I call you a Romney weasel.

Forum List

Back