The Democratic Convention, 2012

Will the empty chair be blaming Booooooosh for his failures?

It won't be anything like the GOP convention. Every other word was Obama for god's sake.

Lame.

So you're saying the empty chair and his minions won't mention Romney frequently?

:lol:

Lame...

It's not their style, the last time, it was all about Hope and Change. The Clintons stepped up for Obama, everyone was so excited and charged up even.

Hate is your thing.

It won't be anything like the GOP convention. Every other word was Obama for god's sake.

Lame.

So you're saying the empty chair and his minions won't mention Romney frequently?

Lame...

It's not their style, the last time, it was all about Hope and Change. The Clintons stepped up for Obama, everyone was so excited and charged up even.

Hate is your thing.

You don't see how you just owned yourself. Lol

I'll be watching paint dry..

this is going to nothing but the BLAME GAME

who do you think will win?

Now Stephanie, that is what happened at the GOP convention, the Democrats are going to focus on America and improving the lives of families and the middle class in general.

We love America and don't want it turned into Bain Corp.

Sure wouldn't want to end the deficit spending, would we, we want more debt, let's grow it a few more trillion.

You got it..Democrats want us in debt and totally dependent on their social agendas.

Comon people, your convention wasn't THAT bad. No need to come in here for your idiotic meltdowns.

Lame.

Lame...

Last time they spent days blaming the previous administration... That ship sailed long ago... This one will be all about blaming republicans for their own failure and attacking Romney/Ryan...

Wake up, Sarah.... This is not 2008... The Hopey Changey is gone....

Liz Warren: You didn't build that chair, Clint!

Joe Biden: I'm not an idiot grin in a suit, Clint. Really.

Hugo Chavez: I like Obama, Clint!

Michelle Obama: We're not obsessed with Clint, Clint

Last edited:
Steph don't even bother with some of these people, it's important for both messages to get out. This way we can generate more interest in voting in general, the one problem with this is, the move people get out to vote the less tahe republicans have a chance, hence all the Jim crowe voter I laws. In all fairness we need to start trying to move forward together, that's the one thing every seems to forget, we are all in the same boat. If the boat sinks, we all go down with it. So compromise in my opinion is key.

Lame...

Last time they spent days blaming the previous administration... That ship sailed long ago... This one will be all about blaming republicans for their own failure and attacking Romney/Ryan...

We still have hope that America will be all it once was before the haters emerged from the once strong Conservative party. You all need to take your party back not feed it with even more Teaparty nonsense.

We still have hope that America will be all it once was before the haters emerged from the once strong Conservative party.
What conservative party?

I like how you ignore the hate in your own party... I'm sorry you lost sight in one eye... Must be a challenge to be half-blind....

You all need to take your party back not feed it with even more Teaparty nonsense.
I have no party...

I continue to hope the Republicans become more conservative, though...:thup:

We still have hope that America will be all it once was before the haters emerged from the once strong Conservative party.
What conservative party?

I like how you ignore the hate in your own party... I'm sorry you lost sight in one eye... Must be a challenge to be half-blind....

You all need to take your party back not feed it with even more Teaparty nonsense.
I have no party...

In a land far far away, I thought your were Conservative. Perhaps you lost your ideals in the shuffle for power.

Dems 2012: Before he stole $1.2B from his customers, we let Jon Corzine design our Stimulus...well I'm not really sure where we were going with that

Last edited:
What conservative party?

I have no party...

In a land far far away, I thought your were Conservative. Perhaps you lost your ideals in the shuffle for power.
I am a conservative... I just don't belong to a party...

I'll be watching paint dry..

this is going to nothing but the BLAME GAME

who do you think will win?

Now Stephanie, that is what happened at the GOP convention, the Democrats are going to focus on America and improving the lives of families and the middle class in general.

We love America and don't want it turned into Bain Corp.

So you don't want America to be highly successful and profitable? Duly noted.

Democratic National Convention Draws Record Number Of Latino Delegates

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Republican National convention gave prominent speaking spots to a number of Latino politicians, whom the party called rising stars. Democrats are unimpressed.

Top Democrats made the point on Tuesday that their party has more Latinos, even if they lack the number of Latino governors the GOP has, and their role in this campaign and convention is larger than ever before. The Democratic National Convention this year boasts a record number of Latino delegates -- about 800, more than any such event for either party. There are also three firsts for Latinos: San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro will be the first Latino to give a convention keynote address; Katherine Archuleta is the first Latina to serve as a national political director for a presidential campaign; and Alejandra Salinas is the first Latina president of the College Democrats of America.

"The way I look at it is, we have a very deep bench, and we have so many stars through many layers," Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz told reporters after speaking to the Democratic National Committee Hispanic Caucus. "Julian Castro is one of the key rising stars in our party, and I think he’s going to electrify the arena tomorrow night."

Democratic National Convention Draws Record Number Of Latino Delegates

It's getting exciting out there.

yeah sure hufferpost

Ooooo Jeff Bridges coming up on Morning Joe. They're at the convention center this morning of course.

Forum List

Back