The governments war on parents rights

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
» The Government

Well shit. I live in Ga and we have a religious exemption so the poison doesn't get put in my kids body and we were planning a move to West Va which only has a medical exemption...time to figure this shit out....

» The Government

Well shit. I live in Ga and we have a religious exemption so the poison doesn't get put in my kids body and we were planning a move to West Va which only has a medical exemption...time to figure this shit out....

First of all, don't link to Inforwars and expect to be taken seriously by anybody.

More importantly, vaccinations have been a requirement for 70 years and they are a sensible one. We have practically eradicated some diseases as a result. The autism scare has pretty much been debunked. Parental rights have nothing to do with letting you send your child out in public passing on diseases to other people.

Children have again started dying of preventable diseases. It's a shame, but we might have to accept a lot of dead kids before the public gets the idea these diseases can be prevented.

Vaccinations are the victims of their own success. Because deadly childhood diseases have been largely stamped out, people think that they are no longer necessary. The majority of people today have no idea how bad it was. Therefore it can't be that bad. Unfortunately to get the public back to the point where reality slaps them upside the head, a lot of children will have to die. Let them die. They are being sacrificed so that others might live. Someday, when the stupid get their heads out of their asses.

• Banned
Orwell was a prophet!!

Yep. The government is using 1984 as a manual instead of a warning.
» The Government

First of all, don't link to Inforwars and expect to be taken seriously by anybody.

More importantly, vaccinations have been a requirement for 70 years and they are a sensible one. We have practically eradicated some diseases as a result. The autism scare has pretty much been debunked. Parental rights have nothing to do with letting you send your child out in public passing on diseases to other people.

Infowars has the news the main stream controlled media won't report. My kids are healthy as can be because they don't get that poison put in them...I still regret letting my daughter get shots until she was 18 months and she was constantly sick and not feeling well etc after the shots she has been healthy ever since...do some research on the shit they put in those vaccines,its my right as a parent to not put poison in my kids body and I don't care what a state says they didn't give birth to the kid or make them so they have no rights over them.

Actually both of my older kids are in public school. I had to sign a religious exemption last year for my daughter and this year for my son.

They benefit from the vaccinations that responsible parents got your kids' peers. Public health sometimes has positive externalities, even for those who despise it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back