The Democratic Convention, 2012

I'll be watching paint dry..

this is going to nothing but the BLAME GAME

who do you think will win?

Now Stephanie, that is what happened at the GOP convention, the Democrats are going to focus on America and improving the lives of families and the middle class in general.

We love America and don't want it turned into Bain Corp.

Democratic National Convention Draws Record Number Of Latino Delegates

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Republican National convention gave prominent speaking spots to a number of Latino politicians, whom the party called rising stars. Democrats are unimpressed.

Top Democrats made the point on Tuesday that their party has more Latinos, even if they lack the number of Latino governors the GOP has, and their role in this campaign and convention is larger than ever before. The Democratic National Convention this year boasts a record number of Latino delegates -- about 800, more than any such event for either party. There are also three firsts for Latinos: San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro will be the first Latino to give a convention keynote address; Katherine Archuleta is the first Latina to serve as a national political director for a presidential campaign; and Alejandra Salinas is the first Latina president of the College Democrats of America.

"The way I look at it is, we have a very deep bench, and we have so many stars through many layers," Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz told reporters after speaking to the Democratic National Committee Hispanic Caucus. "Julian Castro is one of the key rising stars in our party, and I think he’s going to electrify the arena tomorrow night."

Democratic National Convention Draws Record Number Of Latino Delegates

It's getting exciting out there.

So the complaint that Republicans were partying while the Hurricane hit can be changed to the Democrats are partying while peoples homes are under water.

Care to explain the difference? Or you could just admit the original charge was bullshit.

They're still evacuating and my sister still doesn't have power. Heat index over 100, bugs and snakes growing larger every day.

Has Obama bothered to check on the red state yet???

So the complaint that Republicans were partying while the Hurricane hit can be changed to the Democrats are partying while peoples homes are under water.

Care to explain the difference? Or you could just admit the original charge was bullshit.

The president left Toledo this afternoon and headed out there. Don't whine.

The president left Toledo this afternoon and headed out there. Don't whine.

So according to you the original complaint was valid? That makes the new one, using your standard JUST as valid. Only worse so because NOW people, money and time can actually go to the hit areas and fix them.

Now Stephanie, that is what happened at the GOP convention, the Democrats are going to focus on America and improving the lives of families and the middle class in general.

We love America and don't want it turned into Bain Corp.

Sure wouldn't want to end the deficit spending, would we, we want more debt, let's grow it a few more trillion.

Forum List

Back