The delusional left

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
The most hated president? I don't think so!
16836019_1414834235245469_2612541793821758325_o.png.jpg

38% popularity and going down. Only one poll of several have him above the % that cast their votes for him, all others are lower.

The delusional alt right.

Not fake news. Hubby was reading it last night on a marine corps site.
They told Obama to pound sand.

Trump is failing to do what he said he would and is rapidly becoming a centre right, wage freezing, water poluting yes man. He's capitulated to the establishment.

I'm disappointed so far Mr President.

38% popularity and going down. Only one poll of several have him above the % that cast their votes for him, all others are lower.

President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 43, Disapprove 52 Disapprove +9
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 53, Disapprove 47 Approve +6
President Trump Job Approval PPP (D) Approve 45, Disapprove 48 Disapprove +3

Reality is over here Jake. Nope, a little further to your right.
Thank you for proving my points. Two of your posts have him lower than his electon %, and one higher. Now read above, please, and apologize.

President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 53, Disapprove 47 Approve +6

Thank you for proving my points. Two of your posts have him lower than his electon %, and one higher. Now read above, please, and apologize.

The numbers are up and still climbing. Certainly above your 38%.

Trump Job Approval Rating Dips To 38 Percent, ‘Popularity Sinking Like A Rock’

Mine were from Friday. Want to try again?

Mine were from Friday. Want to try again?
And yours show that he has fallen below his election percentage with one far right outlier. Thanks.

Yep and Hillary was going to win in a landslide. Lol
You said Obama would lose in a landslide in 2012.

We are talking now.

The facts are clear: your own statistics show your guy is dropping like a stone. How about that? If he does not clean up his act, Amendment XXV removal may well be his future.

We are talking now.

The facts are clear: your own statistics show your guy is dropping like a stone. How about that? If he does not clean up his act, Amendment XXV removal may well be his future.
The polls you are using against Trump, are the same ones that said Hillary would win in a landslide.

We are talking now.

The polls you are using against Trump, are the same ones that said Hillary would win in a landslide.
I put up one poll. Go to saveliberties' post #4. You are wrong, as usual, this time deliberately.

Look at all the polls this last week, and the great number have him at numbers less than his victory %.

Tough for you, but there it is.

/---- Rasmussen has Pres Trump at 56 % approval. No one believes your fake ginned up polls like the ones that had Hildabeast up by 14%.

Forum List

Back