LGBTQ dance freakout protest: Ultimate cringe video

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch tolerant left threaten reporter with violence

Millie Weaver goes to the LGBTQ ‘Queer Dance Freakout’ protest outside the Governor’s Mansion in Austin, TX.

First rejected as an Infowars reporter, Millie Weaver leaves and goes back in disguise as the SJW ‘Rainbow Snatch’ and successfully interviews attendees – getting them to talk more loosely about President Trump, his supporters, and Milo Yiannopoulos.

Not too surprising, the local LGBTQ community has been radicalized

Sorry but if you ask like these rejects to consider yourself the lose of society and the break down of this Nation.
Your idiots and part of your Woodstock behavior is going to backfire on you idiots.

This is the BREAK DOWN OF SOCIETY...........and it's unfolding in front of your leftist reject faces. It's not about rights, fairness etc history proves this is what happens when society begins to crumble...

Evil feminist bitch. Should be bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen, not out on the street wearing pants.

They believe that a dance freakout has any relevancy whatsoever.

That's how deluded they are.

They believe that a dance freakout has any relevancy whatsoever.

That's how deluded they are.
With the war chest on their side they may as well party.

The delusion is they think They are causing progressiveness.

They are merely a symptom.

Then they went home for popcorn and a movie. Liberal without a cause. Or maybe Invasion of the body changers.

Millie Weaver goes to the LGBTQ ‘Queer Dance Freakout’ protest outside the Governor’s Mansion in Austin, TX.

First rejected as an Infowars reporter, Millie Weaver leaves and goes back in disguise as the SJW ‘Rainbow Snatch’ and successfully interviews attendees – getting them to talk more loosely about President Trump, his supporters, and Milo Yiannopoulos.

Sorry but if you ask like these rejects to consider yourself the lose of society and the break down of this Nation.
Your idiots and part of your Woodstock behavior is going to backfire on you idiots.

This is the BREAK DOWN OF SOCIETY...........and it's unfolding in front of your leftist reject faces. It's not about rights, fairness etc history proves this is what happens when society begins to crumble...

I watched this earlier today. It was interesting. Cool reporter. I hope she has some security with her where ever she goes.

I just watched that... criminy, I feel like I need a brain scrubber.
I think the one (he?she?) Spoke for most of them when she gaggled at the camera and burbled something to the effect that she honestly has no fuckin clue what's going on but the solution was to just dance.
Many brain injuries in her past.

I watched this earlier today. It was interesting. Cool reporter. I hope she has some security with her where ever she goes.

The ones in this video are so immature, so childish and act like totally fkn freaks stoned on dope. Esp. the one lifting up her shirt while a baby is being held behind her a little one about 2 yrs old. And this freak job is whipping out her boobs flinging them around like an idiot.

I just watched that... criminy, I feel like I need a brain scrubber.
I think the one (he?she?) Spoke for most of them when she gaggled at the camera and burbled something to the effect that she honestly has no fuckin clue what's going on but the solution was to just dance.
Many brain injuries in her past.

If you ask me they are all sexually perverse in this video, they act like total fkn sex whores . Reminds me of those days I heard about woodstock. one big fk fest among anything that walked.

Forum List

Back