The delusional left

38% popularity and going down. Only one poll of several have him above the % that cast their votes for him, all others are lower.

The delusional alt right.

/---- Rasmussen has Pres Trump at 56 % approval. No one believes your fake ginned up polls like the ones that had Hildabeast up by 14%.
One of your side posted those in No. 4. Those are real polls. The Rasmussen is an outlier relying on repeated internet voting.

No one of sense believes you.

Where is the evidence that no Marines applied during the Obama administration?

Did Thousands of Marines Apply for White House Detail After Trump Became President?

Obama was not popular with Marines in general, but I suspect a fair number still looked at the duty as desirable.

I have no doubt most of the military was not that enthralled with Obama, but fewer applying for the White House detail is a far cry from zero.

Trump is failing to do what he said he would and is rapidly becoming a centre right, wage freezing, water poluting yes man. He's capitulated to the establishment.

I'm disappointed so far Mr President.
LOLOLOLO...disapointed? Child, that's a understatement and sadly, I hope people like you that voted for this guy, I hope he ruins this country so that idiots like you will learn...the GOP are not good for anything but bathroom detail.

Trump is failing to do what he said he would and is rapidly becoming a centre right, wage freezing, water poluting yes man. He's capitulated to the establishment.

LOLOLOLO...disapointed? Child, that's a understatement and sadly, I hope people like you that voted for this guy, I hope he ruins this country so that idiots like you will learn...the GOP are not good for anything but bathroom detail.
Trump is not a GOPer. I still hope he will be able to change things.

Trump is not a GOPer. I still hope he will be able to change things.
Please don't get your hopes up with this guy. His entire existance is based on the few that voted his favor....he could give a damn about the rest of us. Now if you voted for the guy, he's all yours!!

Forum List

Back