The Definitive Political Orientation Test

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
We've all done these, but for me it has been quite a while. I thought maybe it would be fun to do..

For me...

39347caf-3cdb-480b-81e7-7e2dcffc3f00.jpg

You're on the right and collective quadrant of the political compass! You believe in a strong military, an efficient government to intervene when necessary, low taxes and a free market economy. You value tradition, hardwork, and you tend to respect religious authority. You're patriotic and skeptical of people looking for a hand out. You believe in government institutions and you have a strong sense of belonging to those with the same nationality as you. You believe in individual freedoms, but you also take into account tradition and social order. Anarchy and communism are your worst nightmares! Ronald Reagan is most likely one of your personal heroes! What do you think? Is this accurate?

Some of this is NOT accurate for me.

Try it and see how close it comes to you..

We've all done these, but for me it has been quite a while. I thought maybe it would be fun to do..

For me...

You're on the right and collective quadrant of the political compass! You believe in a strong military, an efficient government to intervene when necessary, low taxes and a free market economy. You value tradition, hardwork, and you tend to respect religious authority. You're patriotic and skeptical of people looking for a hand out. You believe in government institutions and you have a strong sense of belonging to those with the same nationality as you. You believe in individual freedoms, but you also take into account tradition and social order. Anarchy and communism are your worst nightmares! Ronald Reagan is most likely one of your personal heroes! What do you think? Is this accurate?

Your's is identical to mine. You married? Busy Friday night?

For me...

:lol:

For me...

:lol:

It was meant to be! I have the FEEL too! Can't you see? Our Graphs match!

Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 1.26.42 AM.png

That "you" is me too! It's You and me! Together forever!

This reminds me of a co-worker... a girl I went to a Chinese restaurant with. Keep in mind, this is just for lunch, and it was cheap carry out place. She got a fortune cookie that said "Your soul mate is sitting next to you right now".

She got this same fortune twice, in two times we went there, and suddenly was convinced we were an item.

I spent the next 2 months explaining.... it's.... a.... fortune cookie.... nothing more.

upload_2017-2-10_0-45-25.png

Oh, oh.

You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're sceptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!

View attachment 111646

Oh, oh.

You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're sceptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!

You sound like an old guy down the street yelling at school kids "get off my lawn!"

View attachment 111646

Oh, oh.

You sound like an old guy down the street yelling at school kids "get off my lawn!"
Don't I though! I'm embarrassed!

Right Collective

You're on the right and collective quadrant of the political compass! You believe in a strong military, an efficient government to intervene when necessary, low taxes and a free market economy. You value tradition, hardwork, and you tend to respect religious authority. You're patriotic and sceptical of people looking for a hand out. You believe in government institutions and you have a strong sense of belonging to those with the same nationality as you. You believe in individual freedoms, but you also take into account tradition and social order. Anarchy and communism are your worst nightmares! Ronald Reagan is most likely one of your personal heroes! What do you think? Is this accurate?

For me...

Mine is exactly same as yours too.

High five!

This is a weird one...it puts me in a somewhat different category than I've been in before...or thought I was :eusa_think:

And no, it doesn't make me conservative:haha:

05371a7b-7e18-453f-83ab-790c91fd4947.jpg

Something went terribly wrong. I wound up here after taking the test
nm_albuq_40s_300.gif

This is a weird one...it puts me in a somewhat different category than I've been in before...or thought I was :eusa_think:

And no, it doesn't make me conservative:haha:

:lol: Yes you are!! Seriously though, how did you end up wayyyyyy down there?? We're opposites, yes we get along great. Imagine that!! :D

You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You firmly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian!

Wait.... this graph, has something wrong. Or at least has a different definition of "progressive". Now could it be even remotely close to Capitalism and Conservationism?

Progressivism is like the polar opposite. I haven't met a self-described progressive, that ever said they were similar to Conservative Capitalism.

Wait.... this graph, has something wrong. Or at least has a different definition of "progressive". Now could it be even remotely close to Capitalism and Conservationism?

Progressivism is like the polar opposite. I haven't met a self-described progressive, that ever said they were similar to Conservative Capitalism.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Also Anarchism... that's not anywhere close to Libertarian. They also seem to be mixing a lot of philosophies with ideologies. It's really screwy.

For me...

I hate that liberal propaganda.....

Distill all that bullshit to its simplest form, and know where you stand....

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back