The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

So crock and mammaries...if “Global Warming” is real, why did the scientists feel the need to falsify their data? :dunno:

My challenge is not subjective. A scientist said it. It’s a matter of record. We have his name, his title, etc. Our bet was built on indisputable fact.
The record is incorrect, the fact is disputed and disproven.

Nowhere in this thread did I use the phrase “all of New York”.

Liar. Post #278. You posted an image of the skyscrapers of NYC, and then implied the prediction said they'd be underwater.

So, 5 separate meltdown posts from Pusstriot. Have I triggered the snowflake, or have I triggered the snowflake?

Poor Pusstriot can now only whimper that he didn't make the bet. Even he's not pretending he didn't lose it. How could he, given how hard I slapped him with his own sources? And no, I won't pursue him to honor the bet. After all, this is Pusstriot. I was fully aware he would welch, as was everyone.

My amply-proven points are:

1. Pusstriot is a brainless cultist who just regurgitates whatever propaganda gets pissed down his eager throat.

2. Pusstriot is a proud cult liar. He now knows full well that his cult propaganda here was fake, yet he's still pushing it.

3. Pusstriot's raging case of sand-in-his-mangina is never going away.

I'll leave him alone now. Given how helpless he is, further mocking would feel like picking on a short bus kid. Plus, he's now stewing in his own excrement, and dang, that's a stank.

And no, I won't pursue him to honor the bet.
Well that’s good...considering I never agreed to anything. Here is a recap so the board can continue to laugh at you. Post #306:
Uh...I don’t agree to that. At all. Because you will claim you “debunked” it when you didn’t. That’s just what you do. It’s (sadly) how you operate on here.
And again here in post #317:
I made it ultra clear that I didn’t agree to anything that bat-shit crazy broad wanted. Even underlined it and bolded it to make it more obvious.
I wonder if mammaries has ever told the truth on USMB? :dunno:

So to recap: indisputable proof that climate scientists falsify their data and indisputable proof that climate scientists claimed New York would be underwater by 2014.

Only a mindless minion believes in the “Global Warming” scam at this point. :lmao:

If you think ANYONE on either side of this is paying the slghtest attention to all your whining here, you're out of your mind. Let me repeat: where the fuck do you think you are?

What is the name and where is the quote?

More indisputable proof that “Global Warming” is a total scam...
Between February 11 and February 14, the Great Arctic Outbreak set record low temperatures that still stand in Grand Rapids (-24 degrees), Wichita (-22°), Oklahoma City (-17°), Atlanta (-9°), Fort Worth (-8°) and Baton Rouge (2°).
1899. No automobiles. No jet aircraft. Very limited manufacturing. Unquestionably before the slightest impact of man made CO2.

There’s Cold—and Then There Was February 1899

Here's how cold the PLANET was in 1899. It was actually at the peak of a temporary hot spell.

Instrumental_Temperature_Record.png

Credits

Image created by Robert A. Rohde/Global Warming Art.

Hansen, J., Sato, Mki., Ruedy, R., Lo, K., Lea, D. W., & Medina-Elizade, M. (2006). Global temperature change. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., 103, 14288-14293.

TimeSeries2017.png

The same peak shown by Berkely Earth, the group deniers praised till their data showed that NASA, NOAA, Hadley, JWA and all the rest were telling the truth.

noaa_karl_etal-640x486.jpg

NOAA data. Same peak @ 1900

temps_2014.gif

Four different groups on one plot all showing a localized peak at about the time you claim you have proof that global warming is refuted.

Allow me to also point out that in 1899, global warming was barely begun. CO2, which started at 280 ppm at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. was at 295 ppm , a 5.3% increase. It is now over 405 ppm, a 145% increase.

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-5_7-52-18.png
    upload_2019-2-5_7-52-18.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 23
Can’t help but really laugh at those left who still are duped by the “Global Warming” scam.
There is a soullessness to the Elizabeth Warrens of the world. They need meaning. They need a crusade. They can’t leave well enough alone. That’s a big part of leftism. This country is too free, too kind, too affluent. They need to screw it up. If they screw it up, they have purpose.”
There is a “soullessness” to the entire left-wing ideology. A bunch of lost atheists with nothing to fill their dark souls.

Dennis Prager on Green New Deal: Leftists Need a 'Crusade,' 'Cause' to Have Purpose | Breitbart

If you think ANYONE on either side of this is paying the slghtest attention to all your whining here, you're out of your mind. Let me repeat: where the fuck do you think you are?

What is the name and where is the quote?
Who the fuck do you think you are? You post up the same lies over and over again and you fail to get any real data to back up your lies. You have no moral high ground here.

Last edited:
Here's how cold the PLANET was in 1899. It was actually at the peak of a temporary hot spell.

Instrumental_Temperature_Record.png

Credits

Image created by Robert A. Rohde/Global Warming Art.

Hansen, J., Sato, Mki., Ruedy, R., Lo, K., Lea, D. W., & Medina-Elizade, M. (2006). Global temperature change. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., 103, 14288-14293.

TimeSeries2017.png

The same peak shown by Berkely Earth, the group deniers praised till their data showed that NASA, NOAA, Hadley, JWA and all the rest were telling the truth.

noaa_karl_etal-640x486.jpg

NOAA data. Same peak @ 1900

temps_2014.gif

Four different groups on one plot all showing a localized peak at about the time you claim you have proof that global warming is refuted.

Allow me to also point out that in 1899, global warming was barely begun. CO2, which started at 280 ppm at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. was at 295 ppm , a 5.3% increase. It is now over 405 ppm, a 145% increase.
Falsified Karl Et AL CRAP! why do you post up this discredited crap over and over again? Is lying and deception all you have?

Dr David Evans is correct about the Global Warming Scam...

There is no hot spot..

Temperature rise in the early 1900's is greater than today's rate proving that Natural Variation is all it is..

Satellite measurements prove that input changes are reflected in equal output from earths surface. There is no holding loop for heat to build up in within our atmosphere.

Every single premise of the AGW theory is laid waste..

The Skeptic's Case | David M.W. Evans

Forum List

Back