The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

So, you're rejecting the greenhouse effect? And you working on your doctorate in Atmospheric Physics and all set to set the physics world on its ear with your new theories about the mass of the photon and the role of magnetism in providing gravity? Astounding!

So, you're rejecting the greenhouse effect? And you working on your doctorate in Atmospheric Physics and all set to set the physics world on its ear with your new theories about the mass of the photon and the role of magnetism in providing gravity? Astounding!
Yes...but not nearly as hard as you work at denying reality.

Here's what you asked before, and what I agreed to:

"When I provide the (well known) source - will you admit that “Global Warming” is a scam and acknowledge that I told the truth, right here on USMB?"

I
agree to that, if I can't debunk your source.
Excellent! Bringing in flacaltenn to see if he can ban your account if you renig (cause we all know you will).
And you agree that if I do debunk it, you admit denialism is a scam.
Uh...I don’t agree to that. At all. Because you will claim you “debunked” it when you didn’t. That’s just what you do. It’s (sadly) how you operate on here.

Yeah..that's the hairball....she has been claiming for years that she has provided observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability, but when asked to provide it, she never seems to be able to come up with it...just some excuse for not delivering.

I If I made that up, you shouldn't be so afraid to agree to my terms!
But I do agree to your terms, my sweet cuddly bitch. That was implied.
Typical leftists, folks. She attempts to evade and then claims it was “implied” that she agreed.

I don’t do vague, sweetie. You leftists use vague to hide and spread propaganda. I do crystal clear, black and white. Now that I have you clearly agreeing to the challenge above, I’ll post as soon as we hear back from Flacaltenn. Just want to make sure your held accountable because you’re not a woman of your word.

Got that one spot on also...they never argue against what you say...they argue against what they interpret what you said to mean...as if what you say needs interpreting.

Nowhere in this thread did I use the phrase “all of New York”.

Liar. Post #278. You posted an image of the skyscrapers of NYC, and then implied the prediction said they'd be underwater..

Poor hairball....this is what happens when you argue against your made up version of what someone said rather than what they actually said.

So do you disappear from the board as agreed, or do we chalk your refusal up as just one more lie told by a congenital liar? You can always do what abraham did....and just come back with a new name but just as stupid.

Nowhere in this thread did I use the phrase “all of New York”.

Liar. Post #278. You posted an image of the skyscrapers of NYC, and then implied the prediction said they'd be underwater..

Poor hairball....this is what happens when you argue against your made up version of what someone said rather than what they actually said.

So do you disappear from the board as agreed, or do we chalk your refusal up as just one more lie told by a congenital liar? You can always do what abraham did....and just come back with a new name but just as stupid.

How much SLR would it take to submerge all the skyscrapers of NYC? A thousand feet? Show us a single prediction of sea level rise even one HUNDREDTH that high over that time period. Of course, you cannot. That is because as is almost always the case, it is YOU, Shit, that is lying.

Man Crick, this whole "Global Warming" thing is a real crisis, uh? It's so urgent, that almost none of the Dumbocrats showed up for a committee hearing and subsequent vote on it! Bwahahahahaha!!!

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 12.28.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 12.29.25 PM.png

Do you get it now?!? Finally?!? You've been DUPED! :lmao:

Well, then just don't you worry when the democrats start running green legislation through congress. It won't go anywhere.

You can always tell which side is losing: their arguments will be about trivial bullshit. Like this.

Well, then just don't you worry when the democrats start running green legislation through congress. It won't go anywhere.

You can always tell which side is losing: their arguments will be about trivial bullshit. Like this.
Wait...you consider it "trivial" that YOUR Democrat representatives don't even show up for a committee and vote on what you morons claim is the greatest "crisis" in the history of the world? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In the context of this argument, I think your claim that this means anything significant regarding Democratic commitment to addressing global warming is just bullshit.

In the context of this argument, I think your claim that this means anything significant regarding Democratic commitment to addressing global warming is just bullshit.
Hahahahaha! You continue to deny reality like someone thoroughly defeated. Dude...if “Global Warming” was real, 100% of your precious Dumbocrats would have been an hour early to the meeting and prepared with data, charts, studies, etc. and would have stayed an hour after. The fact that almost none of them showed up proves they know it’s a scam. They aren’t worried.

It only exists for them to leverage more power for themselves. You were so easily duped.

If you want to debate whether or not AGW is real, you need to talk science. A conversation about the behavior of a handful of politicians doesn't mean shit. Now, as seems extremely likely, it's all you've got, then I think it's time you pulled enough of your brain out of your ass and realize you're on the wrong side of the argument.

Now, as seems extremely likely, it's all you've got, then I think it's time you pulled enough of your brain out of your ass and realize you're on the wrong side of the argument.
All I’ve got? Snowflake, I’ve packed links containing indisputable facts into 30 plus pages of this thread. Why do you think you’re losing your shit? Why do you think you refuse to take any of those facts head on?

I'm not in a tizzy. I just don't think you've got crap to argue with. There is no "global warming scam" so it's not an easy thing to come up with a sure fire argument for its existence.

Forum List

Back