The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

Thousands of houses got flooded in Sandy's storm surge that would have stayed dry if not for global warming's sea level rise.

I have filled this thread with actual events which prove that Global Warming is a scam.

And you actually believe it, which is cute, in the same way we find a babbling toddler cute.

At this stage, you're only interesting as another demonstration of the abnormal psychology found in hardcore cultists. Your cult provides you many benefits. It tells you that you're a brave freedom fighter, instead of just another low-IQ pajama boi. Over and over, you get told you're a particularly special snowflake. It gives you reasons to feel a hate-rush many times a day. And it provides authoritarian leaders to save you the trouble of thinking for yourself. That kind of emotional lure is irresistible to the weak-minded.

New York City is not under the ocean as we speak (as was also predicted in 2014)

Thanks for demonstrating my point. That's a prime example of the fabricated cult propaganda that you spread, because you didn't realize was fabricated cult propaganda. Learning something like that would require looking at non-cult sources, and your cult forbids you from doing that.

Remember, you can fool your fellow cultists, but you can't fool us. We know with 100% certainty that you're pushing a scam, for exactly the same reasons that we know Flat Earthers and Scientologists are pushing a scam. We won't be able to pull you out of your cult. You're too emotionally invested in it now, so reason only triggers you and pushes you in deeper.

I have filled this thread with actual events which prove that Global Warming is a scam.
And you actually believe it
Well duh...I posted the links. Not hard to believe something when you actually do it. The funny part is everyone here can see the links as well and you’re desperately hoping you can convince them they don’t see what is there. :laugh:

New York City is not under the ocean as we speak (as was also predicted in 2014)
Thanks for demonstrating my point. That's a prime example of the fabricated cult propaganda
Uh...that’s not your point. That’s my point. The “fabricated cult propaganda” that you and your fellow left-wing lunatics pushed (that New York would be under water by 2014) has been proven as propaganda by reality and history. New York is still very much above the ocean.

Remember, you can fool your fellow cultists, but you can't fool us.
Poor mammaries has been so thoroughly (and easily) duped by the left that she now thinks reality means “being fooled”.
"The fact is we can't account for the lack of warming, and it's a travesty that we can't." - Dr Kevin Trenberth, Climate scientist at National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado
That’s an actual climate scientist, admitting in an email, that it is a “fact” that they “cannot account for the lack of warming”. He then follows that up with his frustration that he can’t account for the lack of warming.

(***Warning*** these indisputable facts will cause mammaries to become triggered)

Poor mammaries has been so thoroughly (and easily) duped by the left that she now thinks reality means “being fooled”.
"I've just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline." - Phil Jones, Director of the Climatic Research Unit (CRU)
That’s an actual climate scientist, admitting in an email, that he fabricated data.

(***Warning*** these indisputable facts will cause mammaries to become triggered)

"I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin [Trenberth] and I will keep them out somehow - even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!" - Phil Jones, Director of the Climatic Research Unit (CRU)
That’s an actual climate scientist, admitting in an email, that he was committed to hiding data that didn’t support his biased, political position.

Five posts in a row from P@triot raging about me? Now that's being triggered. So that he doesn't stroke out, I'd best not be too rough on him.

The “fabricated cult propaganda” that you and your fellow left-wing lunatics pushed (that New York would be under water by 2014) has been proven as propaganda by reality and history..

But nobody made that claim. That's the point you're evading. Your cult faked a story, fed it to you, and you're repeating it. You literally don't care if it's true or not. If the lie advances your political cause, then you love the lie.

If you didn't fake that talking point, then surely you can show us the original source for it. If you did fake it, you'll scream and cry and throw insults now, like you do every time you get busted.

The funny part is how I know the original source of your cult propaganda point here, but you don't. I'm well-informed, while you're a parrot.

Five posts in a row from P@triot raging about me? Now that's being triggered. So that he doesn't stroke out, I'd best not be too rough on him.

The “fabricated cult propaganda” that you and your fellow left-wing lunatics pushed (that New York would be under water by 2014) has been proven as propaganda by reality and history..

But nobody made that claim. That's the point you're evading. Your cult faked a story, fed it to you, and you're repeating it. You literally don't care if it's true or not. If the lie advances your political cause, then you love the lie.

If you didn't fake that talking point, then surely you can show us the original source for it. If you did fake it, you'll scream and cry and throw insults now, like you do every time you get busted.

The funny part is how I know the original source of your cult propaganda point here, but you don't. I'm well-informed, while you're a parrot.
Fascinating. Class, note how the duped leftist will ignore volumes of indisputable facts (video, names, titles, organizations, and quotes) to challenge something not listed (but which is so well know, it didn’t need listing).

If you didn't fake that talking point, then surely you can show us the original source for it.
When I provide the (well known) source - will you admit that “Global Warming” is a scam and acknowledge that I told the truth, right here on USMB?

FLASHBACK: ABC's ’08 Prediction: NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015

Bob Woodruff? I hate to break the news to you but Bob Woodruff is a journalist, not a scientist.
Ahahaha! Already the left-wing lunatics are moving the goalposts. Mammaries didn't say "scientist". He said (and I quote) "nobody" said that. Here it is, snowflake:
Do you see the word "scientist" there? Cause I sure as hell don't. But wait...it gets better duped dumb ass!!! I actually will be providing the quote from a scientist. That's where ABC and Woodruff got it from, genius.

Still want to keep challenging me? You've had your ass kicked up and down this thread by me. At what point are you going to realize that I don't comment unless it's a topic that I'm knowledgable about and can provide the facts?

You haven't "kicked" me anywhere. If you have something, let's see it.
I’m waiting to hear from mammaries first. But I *did* have “something”. I provided indisputable proof that the scientists have falsified their data and are laughing at you. And you ignored it (like you do with all reality).

I’m waiting to hear from mammaries first.

Why is it always me that the predatory old queers get a mancrush on?

You lied about "left wing lunatics" predicting NYC would be underwater by now. That's been proven.

The next time you get busted for lying, just apologize and move on. Everyone knows that you don't create the lies yourself. You just repeat what you're told, like a good cult boi. Being stupid isn't a big deal, as long as you 'fess up to it. The problem is when you repeat the lie again, even after you know it's been debunked. That graduates you to the "deliberate dishonesty" category.

But I *did* have “something”. I provided indisputable proof that the scientists have falsified their data and are laughing at you. And you ignored it (like you do with all reality).

What a coincidence, Flat-Earthers tell me the same thing. Just how do you differ from them, other than having less data to back your loopy claims?

Let's get back to the topic that you're trying to avoid through insults. I'm guessing your next step is to tell a lie about how Hansen supposedly made the prediction.

After I debunk it, will you finally admit that denialism is scam, and that you lied and I told the truth?

Given that you made the challenge to me, I certainly hope you'd accept the challenge, as you'd look even more gutless and hypocritical if you didn't.

I’m waiting to hear from mammaries first.

Why is it always me that the predatory old queers get a mancrush on?

You lied about "left wing lunatics" predicting NYC would be underwater by now. That's been proven.
Ahahahahaha! First mammaries challenged me to provide the proof. When I said I would if he would admit that he lied and that "Global Warming" his scam, he immediately avoids the post and arbitrarily declares that I got caught "lying".

Bwahahahaha! What's wrong mammaries? Cat got your tongue? If I made that up, you shouldn't be so afraid to agree to my terms!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Incidentally mammaries, you're damn quite about all of the "Climategate" facts! No surprise. You run from facts like Dumbocrat politicians run from the law.

Forum List

Back