The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

Meanwhile, despite all the years of whining, reality just keeps bitchslapping the denier kooks. No wonder denier tears keep flowing. It almost as if reality doesn't care a bit about denier fraud and propaganda.

Assessing the Global Climate in January 2020
---
The globally averaged temperature departure from average over land and ocean surfaces for January 2020 was the highest for the month of January in the 141-year NOAA global temperature dataset record, which dates back to 1880.
---

Everything we predict comes true. Everything deniers predict .... the exact opposite comes true. Deniers act like fascist clowns, then they act surprised when everyone points and laughs.

Go on deniers, let those tears of impotent rage flow now. I'm here for you to cry at. Just let it all out. There, there. <pats hair>

Everything we predict comes true.
You sure about that, mammaries? :lmao:

A study in the journal Nature Climate Change reviewed 117 climate predictions and found that 97.4% never materialized.
  • Biologist Paul Ehrlich predicted in the 1970s that: “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” and that “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
Top 10 Climate Change Predictions Gone Spectacularly Wrong; This Is EPIC!

Are you sure about that, mammaries? :lmao:

A study in the journal Nature Climate Change reviewed 117 climate predictions and found that 97.4% never materialized.
  • In January 1970, Life reported, “Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….”
Top 10 Climate Change Predictions Gone Spectacularly Wrong; This Is EPIC!

Go on deniers, let those tears of impotent rage flow now.
In all seriousness, it has to be brutal for someone like mammaries. Imagine being duped your entire life by people you trusted, only to find out they made a fool out of you. The hurt has to be awful and the reality has to be a significant shock.

Combine those two and you really can understand why they lash out, throw tantrums, and refuse to accept reality. It’s just a shame they don’t seek the therapy they need.

Dang. Epic screaming meltdown by P@triot. Five, count 'em, five pouty posts directed at me. His tantrums are getting worse. I suppose his life of loserdom is wearing on him.

So NY City is completely under water

We've been over this before.. Hansen never predicted that. You're lying about that, and you know it. The cult told you to lie, and you're to gutless to disobey the cult.

A study in the journal Nature Climate Change reviewed 117 climate predictions

No, that's a BS claim from paid denier shill John Christy, whose record of failure in his predictions in unblemished, and who is very well known for his fraud and fudging. That's why you love him so. The bigger the fraud, the more love deniers give it.

Republicans' favorite climate chart has some serious problems | Dana Nuccitelli

In January 1970

1970 life magazine? Just how 'effin stupid and desperate are you? The topic being discussed is the remarkable success of climate science for 40+ years running, not your tendency to regurgitate conservative MSM hysteria.

So, the point here seems to be that even though you searched all of your propaganda, you couldn't even find _one_ bad prediction by climate scientists. Dang, you even suck at being a fraud. I mean, I could point to a few bad predictions by single scientists, though none of those were any consensus.

So NY City is completely under water
We've been over this before.. Hansen never predicted that.
Bwahahaha! Even Hansen himself doesn’t deny that he said it.
The former NASA climate scientist who predicted parts of New York City would soon be underwater, now says he’s not a global warming “alarmist.”

“I don’t think that I have been alarmist — maybe alarming, but I don’t think I’m an alarmist,” James Hansen, who used to head up NASA’s climate arm, told Yale Environment 360 in an interview republished in The Guardian Tuesday.
You’re the most dedicated little troll I’ve ever seen. :itsok:

Scientist Who Predicted NYC Would Be Underwater Says He’s ‘Not An Alarmist’

Dang. Epic screaming meltdown by P@triot. Five, count 'em, five pouty posts directed at me.
Snowflake...you gave me enough material to hit you with 100 posts exposing your ignorance. I just got bored after five.

I don’t blame you for feeling humiliated. You should. :laugh:

First, damn you're stupid. What you posted doesn't support that claim in any way. All of that sweet golden elixir that your masters have trickled down your eager and thirsty cult throat has clearly pickled your little cult brain.

And second, you're peddling fraud again. I've debunked this to you before, and you don't care. Hansen's prediction was for 40 years after a doubling, and a doubling hasn't even happened. Yet you still willingly repeat your story even though you know it's crap.

http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2011/20110126_SingingInTheRain.pdf
---
Michaels also has the facts wrong about a 1988 interview of me by Bob Reiss, in which Reiss asked me to speculate on changes that might happen in New York City in 40 years assuming CO2 doubled in amount. Michaels has it as 20 years, not 40 years, with no mention of doubled CO2. Reiss verified this fact to me, but he later sent the message: "I went back to my book and re-read the interview I had with you. I am embarrassed to say that although the book text is correct, in remembering our original conversation, during a casual phone interview with a Salon magazine reporter in 2001 I was off in years. What I asked you originally at your office window was for a prediction of what Broadway would look like in 40 years, not 20. But when I spoke to the Salon reporter 10 years later -probably because I'd been watching the predictions come true, I remembered it as a 20 year question." So give Michaels a pass on this one -- assume that he reads Salon, but he did not check the original source, Reiss' book.
---

This is why people sensibly assume that anything you say should always initially be assumed to be a lie, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise. Your past behavior demonstrates how that is indeed the correct policy to follow.

Now, isn't it time for you to deflect and run? You know, like you always do when you get busted.

I've debunked this to you before, and you don't care.
That’s because you’ve never “debunked” this.
The former NASA climate scientist who predicted parts of New York City would soon be underwater, now says he’s not a global warming “alarmist.”

“I don’t think that I have been alarmist — maybe alarming, but I don’t think I’m an alarmist,” James Hansen, who used to head up NASA’s climate arm, told Yale Environment 360 in an interview republished in The Guardian Tuesday.
Note how Hansen doesn’t say, “WTF...I never said that”. Instead he acknowledges the quote and instead states he’s not an “alarmist”.

Doesn’t change the fact that he absolutely said it and that NY is above water here in 2020.

Same old same old. I post the direct reference pointing out that you're lying your ass off, and you just ignore the evidence and tell the same lie again.

Given your behavior, I don't see how you can avoid Hell. After all, there's no "It's okay to lie if you're butthurt about the dirty liberals who keep humiliating you" subclause in the Ten Commandments.

That’s because you’ve never “debunked” this.

Pointing out that it makes zero sense is a conclusive debunking. You quote Hansen saying he's not an alarmist, and then you triumphantly declare how Hansen just said he's an alarmist. Some possible conclusions that people could draw from your reality-defying statements are:

1. You're functionally illiterate.
2. You're just making stuff up.
3. You're nuts.

Note how Hansen doesn’t say, “WTF...I never said that”.

Instead he acknowledges the quote and instead states he’s not an “alarmist”.

Holy shit, you're stupid. Sometimes we think you're pretending, but then you say something like that, and everyone learns that you really are as dumb as you sound.

You literally thought that the blue text was part of the conversation with Hansen, instead of something added in a week later by the flagrantly dishonest right-wing shill author of the Daily Caller article.

That does help. We've learned that "functionally illiterate" is the best explanation as to why you keep saying such dumb things. You literally don't have the brainpower to comprehend what you read.

Notice how even the other deniers don't want to jump on your bandwagon of stupid here? That should tell you how badly you're faceplanting.

Notice how even the other deniers don't want to jump on your bandwagon of stupid here? That should tell you how badly you're faceplanting.

Well ... no ...P@triot is doing a fine job ripping you a new asshole ... although I admit, you're doing most of the work yourself ... he's getting you to post the stupidest things, it's pretty funny ... you two should try stand-up comedy, people would pay money to see you make an ape out of yourself ...

Well ... no ...P@triot is doing a fine job ripping you a new asshole ... although I admit, you're doing most of the work yourself ... he's getting you to post the stupidest things, it's pretty funny ... you two should try stand-up comedy, people would pay money to see you make an ape out of yourself ...

Carry on, Chester. I do thank you for confirming how well I'm doing. Why else would one of P@triot's asslickers feel so compelled to run interference?

Meanwhile, despite all the years of whining, reality just keeps bitchslapping the denier kooks. No wonder denier tears keep flowing. It almost as if reality doesn't care a bit about denier fraud and propaganda.

Assessing the Global Climate in January 2020
---
The globally averaged temperature departure from average over land and ocean surfaces for January 2020 was the highest for the month of January in the 141-year NOAA global temperature dataset record, which dates back to 1880.
---

Everything we predict comes true. Everything deniers predict .... the exact opposite comes true. Deniers act like fascist clowns, then they act surprised when everyone points and laughs.

Go on deniers, let those tears of impotent rage flow now. I'm here for you to cry at. Just let it all out. There, there. <pats hair>

Wow!

That's it, we need to spend $76 trillion on windmills. At least, eh?

Of course. Very convincing.

Forum List

Back