Amazing how often good guys with a gun end up doing really stupid and dangerous stuff, isn't it?
View attachment 175107
Who gives a shit about the pig
Amazing how often good guys with a gun end up doing really stupid and dangerous stuff, isn't it?
View attachment 175107

I don't know who cares abut the pig. I guess it's mother might. I'm positive that the parents of all those students don't want a stupid teenager shooting on the school grounds without anybody knowing it was going to happen. Unexpected gunfire at a school usually ends up with the shooter being dead. The idiot was lucky.
I don’t think the pigs care one way or another, but it is not the firearms at fault it’s the person’s fault. You need to learn the difference…

Never said it was the guns fault. As always it's that idiot "good guy with a gun" that pulls the really dangerous stupid shit.

And the "Good Guy with a Gun" in America uses that Gun 1,500,000 times a year to stop really dangerous shit by the kooks and criminals people like you keep letting out of jail....

Yep that's about 3% of the time according to the latest study by the FBI. I could be wrong. It might be as high as 5%. I;ll have to double check.

they had to go on the Dark Web to get those guns moron.......the regular internet was a complete failure.....

No they didn't. They could have just as easily gone to an individual seller and bought the guns. No need to even ask if they were prohibited to own guns. I'll bet their success rate would have been much higher.

Sorry.....that's not how it worked.......the regular internet was a failure.......and criminals do not go to individual sellers who are not known to them, they just don't do it, because they are afraid of undercover police officers......

View attachment 175107

And yet cars and alcohol are items used far more often for stupid and dangerous stuff....and 16 year olds are allowed to drive these killing machines and they easily get alcohol......

Yet cars have so many more necessary uses than guns which are only made to kill. You're trying to compare guns to alcohol? How often do you see an small child killed because his mother dropped her alcohol out of her purse, and it went off?
Lol
Fuck face, other people firearm ownership in none of your business, and certainly none of the federal governments businesses.
Stay the fuck out of other peoples lives you cowardly control freak

they had to go on the Dark Web to get those guns moron.......the regular internet was a complete failure.....

No they didn't. They could have just as easily gone to an individual seller and bought the guns. No need to even ask if they were prohibited to own guns. I'll bet their success rate would have been much higher.

Sorry.....that's not how it worked.......the regular internet was a failure.......and criminals do not go to individual sellers who are not known to them, they just don't do it, because they are afraid of undercover police officers......

View attachment 175107

And yet cars and alcohol are items used far more often for stupid and dangerous stuff....and 16 year olds are allowed to drive these killing machines and they easily get alcohol......

Yet cars have so many more necessary uses than guns which are only made to kill. You're trying to compare guns to alcohol? How often do you see an small child killed because his mother dropped her alcohol out of her purse, and it went off?
How many people get killed by drunk drivers?
How many people get killed when alcohol is involved?
How many alcoholics die from alcohol?

You want to say that because an extremely small number of people use guns to kill then no one should have them but you won't apply that same "logic" to any other thing.

We have experience with prohibition don't we?

The False Promise of Gun Control

I don't know who cares abut the pig. I guess it's mother might. I'm positive that the parents of all those students don't want a stupid teenager shooting on the school grounds without anybody knowing it was going to happen. Unexpected gunfire at a school usually ends up with the shooter being dead. The idiot was lucky.
I don’t think the pigs care one way or another, but it is not the firearms at fault it’s the person’s fault. You need to learn the difference…

Never said it was the guns fault. As always it's that idiot "good guy with a gun" that pulls the really dangerous stupid shit.

And the "Good Guy with a Gun" in America uses that Gun 1,500,000 times a year to stop really dangerous shit by the kooks and criminals people like you keep letting out of jail....

Yep that's about 3% of the time according to the latest study by the FBI. I could be wrong. It might be as high as 5%. I;ll have to double check.
Care to link to that latest study?

On million plus? Do you live where ISIS and the Taliban control? If you needed that weapon that many times or all of us needed those wlapons that many times for bad guys The bad guys would out number the rest of us and we would die.

I was wondering if you could inflate those numbers any more.

CDC Study: Use of Firearms for Self-Defense is ‘Important Crime Deterrent’
Defensive Gun Use

No matter how you slice it defensive gun use saves lives.

A well regulated militia is declared necessary to security of a free State.
Interpreted in the context of the time it was written... The militia is the individual
No, it isn't. The People are the Militia.
The federal government is not the Militia...
The People are the Militia.
the federal government and the country are not one in the same
Only the right wing claims they are.

The People are the Militia.

View attachment 175107

You want to say that because an extremely small number of people use guns to kill then no one should have them but you won't apply that same "logic" to any other thing.

I never said nobody should have guns idiot. I have guns myself. You're lying if you say I did. Some people just should't even be near a gun though. Why do you want to make sure crooks and crazies are armed?

A Study of Active Shooter Incidents in the United States Between 2000 and 2013
upload_2018-2-6_10-31-36.png

On million plus? Do you live where ISIS and the Taliban control? If you needed that weapon that many times or all of us needed those wlapons that many times for bad guys The bad guys would out number the rest of us and we would die.

Defensive Gun Use

Great study. It shows that most gun related incidents don't result in death. However, you must realize that most meth users don't die immediately either. So Meth use and gun use must be equally safe------right?

Defensive Gun Use

Great study. It shows that most gun related incidents don't result in death. However, you must realize that most meth users don't die immediately either. So Meth use and gun use must be equally safe------right?
Firearm ownership is a right, meth not so much...

View attachment 175107

I never said nobody should have guns idiot. I have guns myself. You're lying if you say I did. Some people just should't even be near a gun though. Why do you want to make sure crooks and crazies are armed?

We already have laws on the books for that don't we?

Yes we do.

Defensive Gun Use

That study also says defensive dun use is an important crime deterrent.
The second link estimates over 70000 DGU annually.

IMO it's most likely more but not quite the 1.5 million that oft quoted study says

Even if you take the low ball estimate guns are used in defense far more often than they are for murder

Defensive gun use is nonaddictive so your meth analogy is poor at best

A Study of Active Shooter Incidents in the United States Between 2000 and 2013
View attachment 175173
IDGAF about the DGU of other people.

My firearms are for self defense only (that includes my wife and my dogs) not for the defense of the general public. No one I know with a CCW permit is going to play cop and storm into an active shooter situation nor should they. What anyone I know would do is shelter in place and only shoot if the active shooter was shooting at them.

In fact I will not draw my gun in defense of anyone but myself or my wife. I'm not a cop. I do not want to be a cop. And the way I see it if someone chooses to be defenseless and trust in government law enforcement to protect him that is his choice and I will respect that choice.

So I'll call the cops and hope they get there before it's too late.

We have school shootings here regularly. What country with decent gun control has a problem with school shootings?

We lose about one police officer a week to a shooting death. Countries with decent gun control lose single digits in a year.

Defensive Gun Use

IMO it's most likely more but not quite the 1.5 million that oft quoted study says

Even if you take the low ball estimate guns are used in defense far more often than they are for murder

Then why has violent crime increased every year since WI got concealed carry?

If it is difficult to get a gun, how do so many children get them for school shootings?

Defensive Gun Use

Then why has violent crime increased every year since WI got concealed carry?
Violent crime is at a 30 year low.

5 facts about crime in the U.S.

If it is difficult to get a gun, how do so many children get them for school shootings?

Do you really think pimply faced 15 year old kids buy guns from gun stores?
They get them from their idiot friends or their idiot parents

The entire left-wing narrative about firearms is a lie. It’s all built on a political agenda rather than on data.
The report states that investigators posing online as gun buyers who were not legally able to purchase a firearm were completely unsuccessful when attempting to purchase firearms from private sellers. In fact, the report states that investigators tried 72 times — and each time they failed.
That’s right - 0% of the ATF investigators were able to make an illegal purchase. Not even one.

Investigators test how well gun laws work online — and find shocking results that undermine liberals

Here's what the 2nd Amendment says -- as interpreted by the conservative justices of the supreme court, District of Columbia vs Heller -- majority decision delivered by Scalia…

(2) Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons. Pp. 54–56.

Also here of videos of undercover agents exploiting the gun show loophole

Forum List

Back