So I guess the logical question would be how many people who are prohibited to purchase firearms do you think disclose that when trying to purchase a firearm. And for those that don’t disclose that then they have 2 of 7 or a 30%ish percent change of getting a weapon? Although 7 is nowhere close to a adequate sample size

they had to go on the Dark Web to get those guns moron.......the regular internet was a complete failure.....

No they didn't. They could have just as easily gone to an individual seller and bought the guns. No need to even ask if they were prohibited to own guns. I'll bet their success rate would have been much higher.

Sorry.....that's not how it worked.......the regular internet was a failure.......and criminals do not go to individual sellers who are not known to them, they just don't do it, because they are afraid of undercover police officers......

Amazing how often good guys with a gun end up doing really stupid and dangerous stuff, isn't it?
View attachment 175107
Who gives a shit about the pig
So I guess the logical question would be how many people who are prohibited to purchase firearms do you think disclose that when trying to purchase a firearm. And for those that don’t disclose that then they have 2 of 7 or a 30%ish percent change of getting a weapon? Although 7 is nowhere close to a adequate sample size

they had to go on the Dark Web to get those guns moron.......the regular internet was a complete failure.....

No they didn't. They could have just as easily gone to an individual seller and bought the guns. No need to even ask if they were prohibited to own guns. I'll bet their success rate would have been much higher.

Sorry.....that's not how it worked.......the regular internet was a failure.......and criminals do not go to individual sellers who are not known to them, they just don't do it, because they are afraid of undercover police officers......

Amazing how often good guys with a gun end up doing really stupid and dangerous stuff, isn't it?
View attachment 175107

I don't know who cares abut the pig. I guess it's mother might. I'm positive that the parents of all those students don't want a stupid teenager shooting on the school grounds without anybody knowing it was going to happen. Unexpected gunfire at a school usually ends up with the shooter being dead. The idiot was lucky.

View attachment 175107

View attachment 175107

I don't know who cares abut the pig. I guess it's mother might. I'm positive that the parents of all those students don't want a stupid teenager shooting on the school grounds without anybody knowing it was going to happen. Unexpected gunfire at a school usually ends up with the shooter being dead. The idiot was lucky.
I don’t think the pigs care one way or another, but it is not the firearms at fault it’s the person’s fault. You need to learn the difference…

View attachment 175107

View attachment 175107

I don’t think the pigs care one way or another, but it is not the firearms at fault it’s the person’s fault. You need to learn the difference…

Never said it was the guns fault. As always it's that idiot "good guy with a gun" that pulls the really dangerous stupid shit.

Since all amendments of the Bill of Rights are restrictions on the federal government, it does not matter why the federal government is denied any weapons jurisdiction. It clearly is, and the BATF likely should be totally disbanded. Weapons legally must be only up to the states to regulate. Federal firearms regulations are all inherently illegal. And this is from a liberal perspective as well. It is just a question of reading the law and understanding jurisdiction. There is no basis for federal firearms laws except for import and export.

Liberal? There ARE restrictions placed on owning weapons. But unless you are going to try and buy something like a nuclear weapon, you CAN own almost anything. As long as you have the proper fire arms license and the security and storage for it. You want a real Canon? Sure, it's yours. You want a Mah Duece? No problem, it's yours. The 2nd amendment is NOT in jeapordy at all. But Public Safety has to be placed first. Once you curtail a persons rights, the right to do that becomes a privelege. You forget that others have rights as well that you running around with your Mah Duece just might be a danger to the common public safety. Or, not having the proper security and storage because you are a self proclaimed Militia means that your enemies can break in and take them. But, yes, Dorthy, you have the right to own that Mah Duece as long as you comply with the Laws to own it.

View attachment 175107

View attachment 175107

Never said it was the guns fault. As always it's that idiot "good guy with a gun" that pulls the really dangerous stupid shit.
I would much rather take my chances with the “good guys” than the “bad” guys… every time.
Because the bad guys are criminals and they cannot be rehabilitated or trusted

A well regulated militia is declared necessary to security of a free State.
Interpreted in the context of the time it was written... The militia is the individual
No, it isn't. The People are the Militia.
The federal government is not the Militia...
The People are the Militia.
the federal government and the country are not one in the same

View attachment 175107
View attachment 175107

I would much rather take my chances with the “good guys” than the “bad” guys… every time.

Why do I own a Gun? Not the fear of bad guys. I can spot a loose canon clean across the room that will draw and fire with no thought of the innocents in the vacinity. Every Responsible gun owner I know has gone through the concealed weapons course and keep it concealed. The Idea is for the bad guy to not know exactly who is armed or not and having the carriers qualified to wield the weapon.

Dallas Texas: from 1871 to the late 20th century, no open carry allowed. You would be arrested if you didn't turn in your weapon or at least get it out of sight.

Wicheta KS: from 1875 to even today you have to have a license to carry in public. I don't mean transporting. I mean wear it. Subject to some pretty hefty fines and jail time

Dodge City: Same as Wicheta

Tombstone, AZ: from 1877 to just recently, no open carry. The Clantons were NOT the criminals that many of you think they are. They just refused to check their sidearms and they refused to leave. They were Cowboys. This why the Earps entered into the fray with their sidearms in their pockets or belts covered with the frocks. Generally, Cowboys would comply with a little prodding. The Clanton Clan were Cowboys and not trained gunman. Otherwise, it would have been the Earps laying in the streets bleeding.

We have open carry here. Some of these Characters doing open carry actually believe that they are Gods Gift to a Gunfighter. I have a gun to protect me from these people. I don't go to the areas that probably will have the bad guys. The chances of me being shot by a bad guy is less than being struck by lightning twice. But the chance of me being accidentely shot by the so called "Good Guy" is much higher.

Why do I own a Gun? Not the fear of bad guys. I can spot a loose canon clean across the room that will draw and fire with no thought of the innocents in the vacinity. Every Responsible gun owner I know has gone through the concealed weapons course and keep it concealed. The Idea is for the bad guy to not know exactly who is armed or not and having the carriers qualified to wield the weapon.

Dallas Texas: from 1871 to the late 20th century, no open carry allowed. You would be arrested if you didn't turn in your weapon or at least get it out of sight.

Wicheta KS: from 1875 to even today you have to have a license to carry in public. I don't mean transporting. I mean wear it. Subject to some pretty hefty fines and jail time

Tombstone, AZ: from 1877 to just recently, no open carry. The Clantons were NOT the criminals that many of you think they are. They just refused to check their sidearms and they refused to leave. They were Cowboys. This why the Earps entered into the fray with their sidearms in their pockets or belts covered with the frocks. Generally, Cowboys would comply with a little prodding. The Clanton Clan were Cowboys and not trained gunman. Otherwise, it would have been the Earps laying in the streets bleeding.

We have open carry here. Some of these Characters doing open carry actually believe that they are Gods Gift to a Gunfighter. I have a gun to protect me from these people. I don't go to the areas that probably will have the bad guys. The chances of me being shot by a bad guy is less than being struck by lightning twice. But the chance of me being accidentely shot by the so called "Good Guy" is much higher.
In your opinion, Which is not mine or anybody else’s reality

Amen. Just like abortion is none of your business. Right?
Uh...no. The taking of a human life is absolutely the business of society.

Exactly. Guns take human life . So yeah the state has an interest in keeping guns away from kooks n killers .

Yep....and we made laws that say if you are a criminal, you can't buy, own or carry a gun. And if you are dangerously mentally ill, as adjudicated in a court of law, you too can't buy, own or carry a gun.

We have all the gun laws we need...the problem is that democrats keep letting the kooks and killers out of jail.

Well I’m going to assume that you just got confused by the GAO report and are not attempting to intentionally twist the facts of the report.

In the 72 attempts that law enforcement failed to make a single purchase, they were attempting to purchase under the guise that they were prohibited from owning firearms.

But in the two instances you are referring to (where they were able to purchase an Uzi and an AR-15), they didn’t disclose any information about their legal status either way.
In other words - two completely different approaches. When they admitted to the sellers that they were prohibited from owning firearms, they were 0-72. When they didn’t indicate either way, they were 2-7.

https://www.gao.gov/assets/690/688535.pdf

View attachment 175107

And yet cars and alcohol are items used far more often for stupid and dangerous stuff....and 16 year olds are allowed to drive these killing machines and they easily get alcohol......

View attachment 175107

View attachment 175107

and we have laws against shooting pigs on school grounds....did that law work any better than the school gun free zone?

View attachment 175107

View attachment 175107

And the "Good Guy with a Gun" in America uses that Gun 1,500,000 times a year to stop really dangerous shit by the kooks and criminals people like you keep letting out of jail....

I can always tell when I hit it dead center. You resort to insults instead of countering. You lose. Get over it.

View attachment 175107
View attachment 175107

And the "Good Guy with a Gun" in America uses that Gun 1,500,000 times a year to stop really dangerous shit by the kooks and criminals people like you keep letting out of jail....

On million plus? Do you live where ISIS and the Taliban control? If you needed that weapon that many times or all of us needed those wlapons that many times for bad guys The bad guys would out number the rest of us and we would die.

I was wondering if you could inflate those numbers any more.

Amen. Just like abortion is none of your business. Right?
Uh...no. The taking of a human life is absolutely the business of society.

Exactly. Guns take human life . So yeah the state has an interest in keeping guns away from kooks n killers .

Yep....and we made laws that say if you are a criminal, you can't buy, own or carry a gun. And if you are dangerously mentally ill, as adjudicated in a court of law, you too can't buy, own or carry a gun.

We have all the gun laws we need...the problem is that democrats keep letting the kooks and killers out of jail.

Obvously not all since you feel free to post :1peleas:

I can always tell when I hit it dead center. You resort to insults instead of countering. You lose. Get over it.
Firearm ownership is no ones business but the individuals, and is certainly none of the federal governments business.
You don’t get to represent other peoples firearm ownership, you have zero credibility on the matter.

It's the opinion of every non-gun-nut gun owner

View attachment 175107

And yet cars and alcohol are items used far more often for stupid and dangerous stuff....and 16 year olds are allowed to drive these killing machines and they easily get alcohol......

Yet cars have so many more necessary uses than guns which are only made to kill. You're trying to compare guns to alcohol? How often do you see an small child killed because his mother dropped her alcohol out of her purse, and it went off?

Forum List

Back