Will you be okay with another DACA extension?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
With less than 60 days remaining on the current extension and very little talk on where things stand, the situation reeks of no resolve and more bullshit to come.
I have a bad feeling that we may see some bipartisan bullshit from the Trump admin on this one as they try to toe the line.

With less than 60 days remaining on the current extension and very little talk on where things stand, the situation reeks of no resolve and more bullshit to come.
I have a bad feeling that we may see some bipartisan bullshit from the Trump admin on this one as they try to toe the line.

Extension, yes, but there must be a Congressional solution to the issue. Trump must not resort to an obama esque illegal unilateral action.

At one time my attitude was "keep the good, out with the bad".

Day by day watching DEMS scream and demand this and that?

"Chain Migration" 1.8mil soon becomes 5-10 million aunts and uncles raiding the Treasury.

Send them all out. Stop the Anchor nonsense. Shut Schumer and Pelosi up for good.

Build the wall......Deport them all.

Extension, yes, but there must be a Congressional solution to the issue. Trump must not resort to an obama esque illegal unilateral action.

Is a congressional solution even warranted in this case?
Hussein’s “executive action” was a blatant act of constitutional over-reach. Trump could send them packing without a “deal”.

"Chain Migration" 1.8mil soon becomes 5-10 million aunts and uncles raiding the Treasury.

Send them all out. Stop the Anchor nonsense. Shut Schumer and Pelosi up for good.

I disagree with you on the dreamers. They have actually tried to comply with the law as it was presented to them. They registered with, and have been vetted by US, not some foreign country. They have lived their entire lives here and know no other country, this IS their country. Most of them don't even know the language of the country they came from, thus to send them back would be to place them in actual real danger.

That is not justice.

Is a congressional solution even warranted in this case?
Hussein’s “executive action” was a blatant act of constitutional over-reach. Trump could send them packing without a “deal”.

Yes. The people were brought here as kids and the vast majority have no knowledge of their former countries. Most don't speak any language but English. Sending them back to their original countries would place some of them in real danger with no means of support or even the ability to communicate. That is not what a just country does.

What’s wrong wrong with chain migration?

How the fuck do you think Donald Trump got his wife ?

Everything is wrong with it and she was here on a work visa dipshit.

I disagree with you on the dreamers. They have actually tried to comply with the law as it was presented to them. They registered with, and have been vetted by US, not some foreign country. They have lived their entire lives here and know no other country, this IS their country. Most of them don't even know the language of the country they came from, thus to send them back would be to place them in actual real danger.

That is not justice.

I get it...many want to see it from a noble point of view.
With that, there’s a huge can of worms being opened.
Everyone has heart wrenching “back story” and millions before DACA were brought here as small children. What gives? When do you decide to stand firm and set precedent?

Ok . As opposed to what other immigration? Lottery ?

The point of chain is that the immigrant has a sponsor who takes care of them, hooks them up with a home and job, and leads them into a productive life as an American.

What is wrong with that ?

The truth is....no one really cares about Slovenian immigrants...it’s the low iQ, immoral, classless thirdworlders that no nation wants invading them.

That is not justice.

Understood. But I am getting fed up with Dems Russia Dreamers.........all of it. Over 1/2 are from Mexico. Is there real proof to these 1.8 million stories? Probably most of them? We know Obama's people are not trustworthy? Do they have to re-validate all of them?

• Roughly 936,933 immigrants between the ages of 15 and 30 might immediately meet the requirements of the deferred action initiative. They comprise 53 percent of all potential beneficiaries {Chart 1}.
  • Approximately 426,329 immigrants between the ages of 5 and 14 might meet the requirements of the deferred action initiative at some point in the future if the initiative remains in place. They comprise 24 percent of all potential beneficiaries {Chart 1}.
  • Roughly 401,280 immigrants between the ages of 15 and 30 might meet the requirements of the deferred action initiative at some point in the future if they earn a GED. They comprise 23 percent of all potential beneficiaries {Chart 1}.

That is not justice.

Everyone has heart wrenching “back story” and millions before DACA were brought here as small children. What gives? When do you decide to stand firm and set precedent?

Yes, they might. But the DACA people actually tried to comply with the law as presented. They didn't have to register and be background checked....but they did. That puts them a long way up the ladder IMO. The rest of them didn't make the effort so I am fine with sending them packing.

Ok . As opposed to what other immigration? Lottery ?

The point of chain is that the immigrant has a sponsor who takes care of them, hooks them up with a home and job, and leads them into a productive life as an American.

What is wrong with that ?

Everything is wrong with it as the majority of the chain migrants are distant relatives who have no skills that are necessary to benefit this country so take those low wage jobs away from our native born low wage workers, which then consigns them to a life of welfare or worse.

DACA children are Americans

Period.......

That is not justice.

Understood. But I am getting fed up with Dems Russia Dreamers.........all of it. Over 1/2 are from Mexico. Is there real proof to these 1.8 million stories? Probably most of them? We know Obama's people are not trustworthy? Do they have to re-validate all of them?

• Roughly 936,933 immigrants between the ages of 15 and 30 might immediately meet the requirements of the deferred action initiative. They comprise 53 percent of all potential beneficiaries {Chart 1}.
  • Approximately 426,329 immigrants between the ages of 5 and 14 might meet the requirements of the deferred action initiative at some point in the future if the initiative remains in place. They comprise 24 percent of all potential beneficiaries {Chart 1}.
  • Roughly 401,280 immigrants between the ages of 15 and 30 might meet the requirements of the deferred action initiative at some point in the future if they earn a GED. They comprise 23 percent of all potential beneficiaries {Chart 1}.

The people that are being talked about are those who are in the system now. No one else.

DACA children are Americans

Period.......

No, they aren't, but the majority of them should be.

I like the DACA and think it is good for America and Americans.

No, I want to see an actual comprehensive immigration plan.

upload_2018-1-7_15-18-52.png

looks like they say 100% are in some kind of school above^^^

upload_2018-1-7_15-20-9.png

Forum List

Back