Gun control is for fucking pussies...
Or are guns for pussies? #mindblown

So I take it you will just kung fu anyone who pulls a gun or a knife huh?

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg
I own a dozen guns. Got nothing against legal gun ownership

You should agree then, firearm ownership is no one else’s business but the individual who owns the firearms and certainly not any of the federal governments business...
The goddamn federal government has no credibility

If you vote democrat you are voting to end the 2nd Amendment.
That’s partisan bullshit. Nice try though
Frivolous gun control laws are absolutely unnecessary and unconstitutional...

I didn’t read the article I read the source file that it was written from... didn’t see mention of that. What of the Uzi and other auto that was purchased?
Well I’m going to assume that you just got confused by the GAO report and are not attempting to intentionally twist the facts of the report.

In the 72 attempts that law enforcement failed to make a single purchase, they were attempting to purchase under the guise that they were prohibited from owning firearms.

But in the two instances you are referring to (where they were able to purchase an Uzi and an AR-15), they didn’t disclose any information about their legal status either way.
Agents made seven attempts to purchase firearms on the Dark Web. In these attempts, agents did not disclose any information about whether they were prohibited from possessing a firearm. Of these seven attempts, two on a Dark Web marketplace were successful. Specifically, GAO agents purchased and received an AR-15 rifle and an Uzi that the seller said was modified so that it would fire automatically.
In other words - two completely different approaches. When they admitted to the sellers that they were prohibited from owning firearms, they were 0-72. When they didn’t indicate either way, they were 2-7.

https://www.gao.gov/assets/690/688535.pdf
So I guess the logical question would be how many people who are prohibited to purchase firearms do you think disclose that when trying to purchase a firearm. And for those that don’t disclose that then they have 2 of 7 or a 30%ish percent change of getting a weapon? Although 7 is nowhere close to a adequate sample size

they had to go on the Dark Web to get those guns moron.......the regular internet was a complete failure.....

No they didn't. They could have just as easily gone to an individual seller and bought the guns. No need to even ask if they were prohibited to own guns. I'll bet their success rate would have been much higher.

No...it is the truth...the leadership of the democrat party is going to do whatever they can to ban and confiscate guns......you can deny it all you want, but it is the truth.

I didn’t read the article I read the source file that it was written from... didn’t see mention of that. What of the Uzi and other auto that was purchased?
Well I’m going to assume that you just got confused by the GAO report and are not attempting to intentionally twist the facts of the report.

In the 72 attempts that law enforcement failed to make a single purchase, they were attempting to purchase under the guise that they were prohibited from owning firearms.

But in the two instances you are referring to (where they were able to purchase an Uzi and an AR-15), they didn’t disclose any information about their legal status either way.
Agents made seven attempts to purchase firearms on the Dark Web. In these attempts, agents did not disclose any information about whether they were prohibited from possessing a firearm. Of these seven attempts, two on a Dark Web marketplace were successful. Specifically, GAO agents purchased and received an AR-15 rifle and an Uzi that the seller said was modified so that it would fire automatically.
In other words - two completely different approaches. When they admitted to the sellers that they were prohibited from owning firearms, they were 0-72. When they didn’t indicate either way, they were 2-7.

So I guess the logical question would be how many people who are prohibited to purchase firearms do you think disclose that when trying to purchase a firearm. And for those that don’t disclose that then they have 2 of 7 or a 30%ish percent change of getting a weapon? Although 7 is nowhere close to a adequate sample size

they had to go on the Dark Web to get those guns moron.......the regular internet was a complete failure.....

No they didn't. They could have just as easily gone to an individual seller and bought the guns. No need to even ask if they were prohibited to own guns. I'll bet their success rate would have been much higher.

Sorry.....that's not how it worked.......the regular internet was a failure.......and criminals do not go to individual sellers who are not known to them, they just don't do it, because they are afraid of undercover police officers......

No...it is the truth...the leadership of the democrat party is going to do whatever they can to ban and confiscate guns......you can deny it all you want, but it is the truth.
Bingo!!!
There is no way in hell progressives have any common sense when comes to firearm ownership so why would anyone in their right mind trust them to make new frivolous gun control laws?

You really need to try harder to separate what the voices in your head say and reality.

Sorry.....that's not how it worked.......the regular internet was a failure.......and criminals do not go to individual sellers who are not known to them, they just don't do it, because they are afraid of undercover police officers......

Amazing how often good guys with a gun end up doing really stupid and dangerous stuff, isn't it?
upload_2018-2-5_19-32-28.png

Amazing how often good guys with a gun end up doing really stupid and dangerous stuff, isn't it?
View attachment 175107
Who gives a shit about the pig

Forum List

Back