The decline of Christian America

bull shit. I am fully aware of the precarious postion of DA CHURCH during world war II----it's no excuse. I do not believe that pius made a "SAINTLY CHOICE" in sanctifying the murder of jewish children in Poland in order to save himself and his own. The Nazi army did not have the capacity to commit genocide upon all of the catholics of the world. I am not impressed in any way with the ass kissing of islamo Nazis that has been going on in CATHOLIC SOUTH AMERICA since the 1930s-----in fact I am not impressed with the role of the catholic church in south America since the murdering dog HERNAN CORTEZ got there. You got a single aspect of this situation right-------the POPE DOES IT FOR THE INTERESTS OF IL PAPA-----right or wrong IL PAPA COMES FIRST

You overspin even if you make some legitimate points. No doubt all other religions and regimes were far more courageous and outspoken.

But you do believe in G-d of course. So you have the answers to the larger questions then. So then no need to worry on that score?

No----they were not.........BUT the pope---is supposed to be the MORAL GUIDE of millions of people------and based on his renunciation
(as a priest) of materialism and his own creature comforts-----it is my firm conviction that pius FAILED. He failed because he considered the transitory welfare of "THE CHURCH" over the lives of millions of non-
catholics. Adolf could have taken revenge on the church had Pius acted more decisively------but he could not destroy it------
nor could he destroy the catholic people----it was just about all he had. Pius had lots of power to save people but he failed to use it ---
he used it only a tiny bit. ----virtually ----symbolically. IMO---he was a moral failure. Maybe he was just timid
Yes and Adolph would have bombed the Vatican and Rome once Italy declared war on Germany in 1944, if not sooner. You make this sound so easy for a pope surrounded by devils to publicly defy them. I really doubt it would have saved millions of lives since Rome was powerless against Germany. Nothing stopped Hitler's evil designs.
'

who suggested that Italy DECLARE WAR ON GERMANY? you are very DEFENSIVE regarding the filth of Pope Pius in his utter lack of resistence to the genocide perpetrated by PIOUS CATHOLICS during world war II -----especially in view of the HISTORY of genocides perpetrated by the catholic church PRIOR to the big bad wolf ADOLF

I did not suggest it, I only recalled it. Italy declared war on Germany in 1944. I only defensive of Pius XII because there is a lot more information out there than just the claims that favor your disgust.

I am not aware of the genocides that perpetrated the Catholic Church prior to Adolph Hitler. Nor do I know of genocides perpetrated by pious Catholics during WW2.

are you very very young? you never heard of the INQUISITION? you never heard of AUSCHWITZ in the heart of CATHOLIC POLAND? ------- Have you ever heard of the country called HUNGARY???

You overspin even if you make some legitimate points. No doubt all other religions and regimes were far more courageous and outspoken.

But you do believe in G-d of course. So you have the answers to the larger questions then. So then no need to worry on that score?

No----they were not.........BUT the pope---is supposed to be the MORAL GUIDE of millions of people------and based on his renunciation
(as a priest) of materialism and his own creature comforts-----it is my firm conviction that pius FAILED. He failed because he considered the transitory welfare of "THE CHURCH" over the lives of millions of non-
catholics. Adolf could have taken revenge on the church had Pius acted more decisively------but he could not destroy it------
nor could he destroy the catholic people----it was just about all he had. Pius had lots of power to save people but he failed to use it ---
he used it only a tiny bit. ----virtually ----symbolically. IMO---he was a moral failure. Maybe he was just timid
Yes and Adolph would have bombed the Vatican and Rome once Italy declared war on Germany in 1944, if not sooner. You make this sound so easy for a pope surrounded by devils to publicly defy them. I really doubt it would have saved millions of lives since Rome was powerless against Germany. Nothing stopped Hitler's evil designs.
'

who suggested that Italy DECLARE WAR ON GERMANY? you are very DEFENSIVE regarding the filth of Pope Pius in his utter lack of resistence to the genocide perpetrated by PIOUS CATHOLICS during world war II -----especially in view of the HISTORY of genocides perpetrated by the catholic church PRIOR to the big bad wolf ADOLF

I did not suggest it, I only recalled it. Italy declared war on Germany in 1944. I only defensive of Pius XII because there is a lot more information out there than just the claims that favor your disgust.

I am not aware of the genocides that perpetrated the Catholic Church prior to Adolph Hitler. Nor do I know of genocides perpetrated by pious Catholics during WW2.

are you very very young? you never heard of the INQUISITION? you never heard of AUSCHWITZ in the heart of CATHOLIC POLAND? ------- Have you ever heard of the country called HUNGARY???

I am old enough to realize you are a victim of demagoguery when it comes to the Inquisition. You also appear to not be interested in listening to the accounts of many modern day historians discrediting all the numbers and claims of exuberant anti-Catholic voices.

More genocide attributing to the Catholic Church in Auschwitz? It was demons who committed genocide. I am curious if you believe in the spirit devil? No need to tell me the pope is the devil, I expect that from the uneducated.

You will have to inform me on the Catholic genocide in Hungary. I do not have the time to research this.

Last edited:
'

I am old enough to realize you are a victim of demagoguery when it comes to the Inquisition. You also appear to not be interested in listening to the accounts of many modern day historians discrediting all the numbers and claims of exuberant anti-Catholic voices.

More genocide attributing to the Catholic Church in Auschwitz? It was demons who committed genocide. I am curious if you believe in the spirit devil? No need to tell me the pope is the devil, I expect that from the uninformed.

You will have to educate me on the Catholic genocide in Hungary. I do not have the time to research this.

You make idiotic assumptions about me based on no knowledge at all I am a candid person----so I will help. I am middle aged----
a retired professional and the daughter of two jewish parents----completely secular --democrate liberal types. I have never had any "religious" or "cultural" education at all other than plain, white bread "wasp" ---here in the USA I was an avid reader as a child-----I did attend about a dozen episodes of "sunday school" with a protestant playmate and most of my school mates were either protestants or catholics -----in fact when I attended high school-----my school reached the
"the distinction" of being 1/3 protestant, 1/3 catholic, and 1/3 jewish. Jewish was a bit of an innovation in that town------at that time they still barred blacks. We all spoke standard unaccented east coast English-----looking back it was a kinda provincial place. Your statement about my background is utter bullshit------YOUR TURN

'

More genocide attributing to the Catholic Church in Auschwitz? It was demons who committed genocide. I am curious if you believe in the spirit devil? No need to tell me the pope is the devil, I expect that from the uninformed.

You will have to educate me on the Catholic genocide in Hungary. I do not have the time to research this.

You make idiotic assumptions about me based on no knowledge at all I am a candid person----so I will help. I am middle aged----
a retired professional and the daughter of two jewish parents----completely secular --democrate liberal types. I have never had any "religious" or "cultural" education at all other than plain, white bread "wasp" ---here in the USA I was an avid reader as a child-----I did attend about a dozen episodes of "sunday school" with a protestant playmate and most of my school mates were either protestants or catholics -----in fact when I attended high school-----my school reached the
"the distinction" of being 1/3 protestant, 1/3 catholic, and 1/3 jewish. Jewish was a bit of an innovation in that town------at that time they still barred blacks. We all spoke standard unaccented east coast English-----looking back it was a kinda provincial place. Your statement about my background is utter bullshit------YOUR TURN

The problem I have with you is the way you utter all your rants as though they all contain absolute truth. Nothing is so black and white. You keep ignoring the fact that I criticize my own Church as well and constantly apologize for all of our sins. That does not mean I am going to stand by idly when the past is so one-sidedly told with enormous exaggerations or lies which make it sound so cold hearted. Plus your foul mouth causes me gender confusion : )

So I guess we can expect subsequent confrontations. But I find myself agreeing with you on some subjects, especially Israel. (The Catholic angle notwithstanding.) But if you are fed up with the way Catholics operate you must be doubly beside yourself over how many educated Westerners view Israel as an equal villain as the Arabs or in many cases, thee villain. As though all this horror is over “settlements,” the latest B.S. platform. Of course we are talking about 100 years of persecution by Arab hostiles, lest our elitist liberal professors forget. If anyone is pro-Jewish to a fault, it’s me.

How can you be a so liberal? Obama?!! Both parties are horrible, but the liberals are soulless. There is not one immoral matter they would ever stand up for. Other than that, the actual “leaders” and statesmen on the republican side have nothing over their equally weak-minded democrats. All self serving no-goods. No courage out there. This country is totally doomed. Religion is kicked out and there are no altruistic secular heroes to replace them.

Life does not thrill me, it only scares me. (that is not to say I am not grateful for many things.) It means my idle thoughts are dominated by worries and other heavy thoughts, salvation for those around you, et al. It’s about all I have time for. But I mostly keep my somberness to myself and therefore carry on a normal family life with many friends in Minnesota. I was a young child but I remember when the Beatles were on Ed Sullivan and America changed that day. It was good for awhile (the 60s & 70s) but these last few decades have taken it too far. No accountability. Just maximize the moment for self and do not get too deep into some of these other life matters.

I was always bewildered by how many secular Jews there are, those that do not concern themselves with G-d at all, or may even be atheists. How can they be atheists when all they need do is consider the religious and secular history of the Jewish people? So many connections that have impacted the whole world since time immemorial. Israel’s amazing survivals, rebirth, the origin of the true G-d, hated by everyone, then all its countless accomplishments in science, commerce, medicine, every discipline of knowledge there is, an unparalleled unique journey amongst all peoples of all times. And these Jewish intellects cannot see G-d in all this? Or do they choose to simply maximize their time here in being successful in temporal ways and let this G-d judge them on that? (I’m just throwing out challenges, not implying there may not be other explanations.)

'

The problem I have with you is the way you utter all your rants as though they all contain absolute truth. Nothing is so black and white. You keep ignoring the fact that I criticize my own Church as well and constantly apologize for all of our sins. That does not mean I am going to stand by idly when the past is so one-sidedly told with enormous exaggerations or lies which make it sound so cold hearted. Plus your foul mouth causes me gender confusion : )

So I guess we can expect subsequent confrontations. But I find myself agreeing with you on some subjects, especially Israel. (The Catholic angle notwithstanding.) But if you are fed up with the way Catholics operate you must be doubly beside yourself over how many educated Westerners view Israel as an equal villain as the Arabs or in many cases, thee villain. As though all this horror is over “settlements,” the latest B.S. platform. Of course we are talking about 100 years of persecution by Arab hostiles, lest our elitist liberal professors forget. If anyone is pro-Jewish to a fault, it’s me.

How can you be a so liberal? Obama?!! Both parties are horrible, but the liberals are soulless. There is not one immoral matter they would ever stand up for. Other than that, the actual “leaders” and statesmen on the republican side have nothing over their equally weak-minded democrats. All self serving no-goods. No courage out there. This country is totally doomed. Religion is kicked out and there are no altruistic secular heroes to replace them.

Life does not thrill me, it only scares me. (that is not to say I am not grateful for many things.) It means my idle thoughts are dominated by worries and other heavy thoughts, salvation for those around you, et al. It’s about all I have time for. But I mostly keep my somberness to myself and therefore carry on a normal family life with many friends in Minnesota. I was a young child but I remember when the Beatles were on Ed Sullivan and America changed that day. It was good for awhile (the 60s & 70s) but these last few decades have taken it too far. No accountability. Just maximize the moment for self and do not get too deep into some of these other life matters.

I was always bewildered by how many secular Jews there are, those that do not concern themselves with G-d at all, or may even be atheists. How can they be atheists when all they need do is consider the religious and secular history of the Jewish people? So many connections that have impacted the whole world since time immemorial. Israel’s amazing survivals, rebirth, the origin of the true G-d, hated by everyone, then all its countless accomplishments in science, commerce, medicine, every discipline of knowledge there is, an unparalleled unique journey amongst all peoples of all times. And these Jewish intellects cannot see G-d in all this? Or do they choose to simply maximize their time here in being successful in temporal ways and let this G-d judge them on that? (I’m just throwing out challenges, not implying there may not be other explanations.)

there are other explanations-----for thousands of years jews have never executed persons for
"DISBELIEF" catholics did so regularly. Muslims still do. In fact the TALMUDIC approach encourages a cynical view on everything.

Hey turzovka

Maybe what you are missing is probably that some secular jews think of God as a concept and Judaism is a philosophy on how to live. Not necessarily to abide by rigidly, but at least a guide and a tool for contemplating life.

I tend to think that was the true purpose of religion,or that is direction religion will go in in the future--but then again, I may be painting my dreams onto the canvas of reality.

Hey turzovka

Maybe what you are missing is probably that some secular jews think of God as a concept and Judaism is a philosophy on how to live. Not necessarily to abide by rigidly, but at least a guide and a tool for contemplating life.

I tend to think that was the true purpose of religion,or that is direction religion will go in in the future--but then again, I may be painting my dreams onto the canvas of reality.
I think you may be right in your first suggestion, in fact, I think I may have said as much myself. I cannot blame the Jewish people for asking "where was G-d during the Nazi purge" and maybe G-d understands their loss of faith. But many others may not look at it that way and remain faithful based on so many other reasons and manifestations.

The idea of a Creator has been written upon the hearts of all mankind, or at least that is what the Word says. So the fact many religions came about, well before Abraham, should come as no surprise. Perhaps these ancient people were more realistic than educated atheism. But you suggest religion was merely a means to some "civilized" end, on that score I do not agree. All faithfulness to some well-reasoned moral code has merit in heaven. The fact G-d in his own time table used the Jewish nation to fully reveal Himself has its purpose and I have no reason at all to disagree with that. I think the answer is very clear now who is God and what He intends for mankind. I will not judge those who "miss the boat."

Hey turzovka

some secular jews think of God as a concept and Judaism is a philosophy on how to live.

Thank you

The fact G-d in his own time table used the Jewish nation to fully reveal Himself has its purpose and I have no reason at all to disagree with that. I think the answer is very clear now who is God and what He intends for mankind. I will not judge those who "miss the boat."

LOL. I hate to break the news to you but the Jewish people have always been right to reject out of hand the triune god made man made matzo made by human hands that you believe in but does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence..

They didn't miss the boat, you died and descended into the netherworld in the very day that you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless material object made by human hands that can nether see hear walk or talk that you pray to and eat for spiritual life..

You have forfeited your birthright as a sapient being in exchange for a bowl of porridge, an irrational belief in the ridiculous, which has defiled and contaminated your mind and rendered you incapable of intelligent thought to the point where you have done absolutely nothing to save your soul from the consequences for doing the exact opposite of what scripture teaches results in eternal life by openly defying the law of God by worshipping that which is made by human hands, and misleading others to do the same, which scripture expressly teaches results in death..

Thats why anyone who rejects your delusions seems lost when in fact the truth, the very truth, is that you are.

Last edited:
The fact G-d in his own time table used the Jewish nation to fully reveal Himself has its purpose and I have no reason at all to disagree with that. I think the answer is very clear now who is God and what He intends for mankind. I will not judge those who "miss the boat."

LOL. I hate to break the news to you but the Jewish people have always been right to reject out of hand the triune god made man made matzo made by human hands that you believe in but does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence..

They didn't miss the boat, you died and descended into the netherworld in the very day that you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless material object made by human hands that can nether see hear walk or talk that you pray to and eat for spiritual life..

You have forfeited your birthright as a sapient being in exchange for a bowl of porridge, an irrational belief in the ridiculous, which has defiled and contaminated your mind and rendered you incapable of intelligent thought to the point where you have done absolutely nothing to save your soul from the consequences for doing the exact opposite of what scripture teaches results in eternal life by openly defying the law of God by worshipping that which is made by human hands, and misleading others to do the same, which scripture expressly teaches results in death..

Thats why anyone who rejects your delusions seems lost when in fact the truth, the very truth, is that you are.

Nothing you say carries much weight with me anymore. Nothing more than a noisy gong without the courage to even tell us what kind of Christian or believer you are. Very evasive. All you can do is refer to the Eucharist as a some matzo and play some tough guy who knows more than all those around him.

You are kind of a coward who is afraid to give his own testimony. I do not recognize you as anything more than “the accuser of the brethren.”

FYI, it was not those of the Jewish faith I was referring to when I said many have "missed the boat." Although if the shoe fits in your case...

Nothing you say carries much weight with me anymore. Nothing more than a noisy gong without the courage to even tell us what kind of Christian or believer you are. Very evasive. All you can do is refer to the Eucharist as a some matzo and play some tough guy who knows more than all those around him.

You are kind of a coward who is afraid to give his own testimony. I do not recognize you as anything more than “the accuser of the brethren.”

FYI, it was not those of the Jewish faith I was referring to when I said many have "missed the boat." Although if the shoe fits in your case...

LOL... who would have guessed that you would avoid responding to what was written and then accuse me of being a coward for not telling you what kind of Christian I am even after I told you that I am not a Christian and then you have the audacity to accuse me of not giving my own testimony when everything that I have shown you is my testimony.

Perhaps I should make it more clear. You are an idolator. What you do at mass is a clear and direct violation of the divine commands, a vile and degrading practice which you claim results in eternal life even though the very scriptures whose teachings that you pretend to adhere to clearly teaches results in death. To teach others to do what you do at mass amounts to the intentional sin of murder.

Your inability to perceive, acknowledge, or refrain from the evil to which you are openly devoted to is evidence of divine condemnation.

"Anyone who sets aside even the least of the laws demands, and teaches others to do the same, will have the lowest place in the kingdom of Heaven." Matthew 5:19

To understand what Jesus meant by saying, "the lowest place", see Genesis 3:14

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

THE DEAD SEA SCRIPTURES, The Triumph Of YAHWEH, (Of Thanksgiving for Victory (xviii 1-15).

Last edited:

LOL... who would have guessed that you would avoid responding to what was written and then accuse me of being a coward for not telling you what kind of Christian I am even after I told you that I am not a Christian and then you have the audacity to accuse me of not giving my own testimony when everything that I have shown you is my testimony.

Perhaps I should make it more clear. You are an idolator. What you do at mass is a clear and direct violation of the divine commands, a vile and degrading practice which you claim results in eternal life even though the very scriptures whose teachings that you pretend to adhere to clearly teaches results in death. To teach others to do what you do at mass amounts to the intentional sin of murder.

Your inability to perceive, acknowledge, or refrain from the evil to which you are openly devoted to is evidence of divine condemnation.

"Anyone who sets aside even the least of the laws demands, and teaches others to do the same, will have the lowest place in the kingdom of Heaven." Matthew 5:19

To understand what Jesus meant by saying, "the lowest place", see Genesis 3:14

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

THE DEAD SEA SCRIPTURES, The Triumph Of YAHWEH, (Of Thanksgiving for Victory (xviii 1-15).

I have no interest in trying to search for some post of yours where you allegedly explained what kind of believer you are, what you believe from the Scriptures and why. Apparently, you have good reasons to remain coy and guarded, perhaps it is because you are some kind of phony. It seems to me the only interest you have is in attacking the faith of Catholics (and possibly other Christian creeds) which is fine except you harp on the same theme time and time again. We worship matzo bread or whatever the heck you find so excitable?

I can tell you in the past I, for one, have explained the evidence and reasons you are wrong about the Holy Eucharist replete with Biblical backing and Eucharistic miracles and so on. But you have blocked out any possibility of honest discourse on that matter.

So be that as it may, you can continue as some less-than-impressive critic who does not seem capable of articulating a cogent argument, not even able to expand beyond his basic simplistic rant which he uses no matter what the argument is when it comes to Catholic teaching or historical events or evidence for miracles, etc. Why are you here? You have so little to say. No one even knows what kind of “Jew” you are? Kaballah? You do next to nothing to tell us about what you believe or why, except once again, with a very basic never changing script. Maybe they are paying you just to attack the outsiders and go after the weakest in the herd? I really do not understand much of anything about you.

PS -- you read your link article and summarize it for me, if that is going to be your response.

"give his own testimony"??? did you come to this board to proselytize for whatever is your own perverse creed? Turz ?? I find your
DIRE "some have missed the boat...." offensive-------just who do you imagine yourself to be???? I also find your demand that people reveal "just what they believe...." for your entertainment----a bit offensive

"give his own testimony"??? did you come to this board to proselytize for whatever is your own perverse creed? Turz ?? I find your
DIRE "some have missed the boat...." offensive-------just who do you imagine yourself to be???? I also find your demand that people reveal "just what they believe...." for your entertainment----a bit offensive

You're short on information yourself, imo. re: "YOUR TURN" I responded to your request, your responded with one line concerning one minor point only. No big deal, but since you are asking for further explanations again, I thought I would disclose my feelings about that to you.

Look, I don't care who does what or when. But I am not interested in engaging him when I made clear how he argues, (redundantly) but never lets us on to know what he stands for so it is hard to counter point.

When I said "missed the boat" I explained that already where he missed what I meant by that. It was not about Judaism. It was about those who choose to ignore or dismiss without a cogent argument what some of us believe God revealed himself in very convincing ways, in empirical evidence, in miracles, and in reasons that do not rely on Scripture verses to make the case. Why you or they get so uptight escapes me.

I do not demand anything. But if they are going to challenge my comments that were not initially directed to them, then I feel justified in requesting further information before I have to spend inordinate amount of time restating detailed premises so they understand how I arrived at my opinions. You and he can do as you please and feel "offended." You of all people are in the business of offending others. Does not bother me to be mocked as long as it's an intellectual exchange, why should someone else's "offenses" be such a problem for you?

Last edited:
Turz---I am not at all surprised that you miss the fact that your "YOU SHALL BURN IN HELL.."
rants are offensive, and neither are your
"TELL ME WHAT YOU BELIEVE..." rants. BUT
you are miffed because Hobe provides reasoned
discussion of the scriptural writings that you seem to imagine represent your very own inner thoughts and daily proclivities. It is a matter of intellectual
discussion (hobe) vs a circus of FIRE AND BRIMSTONE FOR MORONS (uhm....you)

Turz---I am not at all surprised that you miss the fact that your "YOU SHALL BURN IN HELL.."
discussion of the scriptural writings that you seem to imagine represent your very own inner thoughts and daily proclivities. It is a matter of intellectual

All your latest post does for me is to further discredit your own honest opinions. I challenge you to find where I am telling anybody they will burn in hell for their actions or beliefs? !!! Or is that something you will better ignore than apologize for?

Most of my arguments rarely use Scripture as a defense. I may quote Scripture on occasion, but it is not my salient reason for believing in God, in Jesus, in the Catholic Church, in purgatory, etc.

The hobelim you know and admire does not come across that way for me. He says very little as far as I am concerned. He only repeats himself in his attacks. I still have no idea what kind of a believer he is, if one at all.

All your latest post does for me is to further discredit your own honest opinions. I challenge you to find where I am telling anybody they will burn in hell for their actions or beliefs? !!! Or is that something you will better ignore than apologize for?

Most of my arguments rarely use Scripture as a defense. I may quote Scripture on occasion, but it is not my salient reason for believing in God, in Jesus, in the Catholic Church, in purgatory, etc.

The hobelim you know and admire does not come across that way for me. He says very little as far as I am concerned. He only repeats himself in his attacks. I still have no idea what kind of a believer he is, if one at all.

there is no reason for you TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF BELIEVER HE IS-----I have no recollection of his ever expressing "THIS IS MY BELIEF" -----your "miss the boat" usage is clearly one of a threat of ETERNAL DAMNATION FOR MANY------expressed in so vague a manner that the threat is clearly quite
broad ('you' in English refers to both the singular third person----and the PLURAL ---as in "you-all out there") I did not suggest that your silly threat was directed at any SINGLE or
PARTICULAR person

there is no reason for you TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF BELIEVER HE IS-----I have no recollection of his ever expressing "THIS IS MY BELIEF" -----your "miss the boat" usage is clearly one of a threat of ETERNAL DAMNATION FOR MANY------expressed in so vague a manner that the threat is clearly quite
broad ('you' in English refers to both the singular third person----and the PLURAL ---as in "you-all out there") I did not suggest that your silly threat was directed at any SINGLE or
PARTICULAR person
Well you can hold on to your strong opinion about one three word phrase or trust me when I tell you that IS NOT what I meant by it. Anyone (and there is no one) who would take the time to read a lot of my previous posts will clearly understand that I never judged anyone worthy of hell. Nor does the Catholic Church. What is this anyway, a "gotcha game" or one of honest discourse? Here is the origin of that phrase I used.

>>I think you may be right in your first suggestion, in fact, I think I may have said as much myself. I cannot blame the Jewish people for asking "where was G-d during the Nazi purge" and maybe G-d understands their loss of faith. But many others may not look at it that way and remain faithful based on so many other reasons and manifestations.

The idea of a Creator has been written upon the hearts of all mankind, or at least that is what the Word says. So the fact many religions came about, well before Abraham, should come as no surprise. Perhaps these ancient people were more realistic than educated atheism. But you suggest religion was merely a means to some "civilized" end, on that score I do not agree. All faithfulness to some well-reasoned moral code has merit in heaven. The fact G-d in his own time table used the Jewish nation to fully reveal Himself has its purpose and I have no reason at all to disagree with that. I think the answer is very clear now who is God and what He intends for mankind. I will not judge those who "miss the boat."<<

Boy, doesn’t that sound so judgmental, so condemning! To most readers I think it sounds apparent I am speaking of all kinds of people, creeds, believers and non-believers alike. I said that I believed God has revealed himself in history and surely by now in many different ways. And people of all stripes either do not see it, do not accept it, never took enough time to care, or purposefully rejected it. All those people “missed the boat” in some ways, in some manner of speaking, but only upon that one point I was referring to. But that DOES NOT mean they are going to hell, nor does it mean I have a suspicion that is where they may end up. Nor does it imply anything close to your inane suggestions or conclusions.

That post was post #148 to a poster named “amrchaos.” But hobelim and now you just could not wait to make it something far different than what it was. Why? Because you must be in some 24/7 search trying to trip up some confident Christian with whatever you can find. ALL THE WHILE ignoring many other points brought up for which you allegedly have no answer or you would have supplied it.

Last edited:
wrong again Turz----the catholic church dogma, clearly,
sends lots of people to hell

Forum List

Back