The deal is pretty simple regarding myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't have much intention of being open minded then? Great.

It sounds like he doesn't like prattling ultra-conformists on both sides of the aisle.No wonder you feel threatened.

I do hate to break the news to you, though, my little snowflake, but your being a complete march step leftist is the OPPOSITE of an open-minded individual.

Actually it sounds like he's obsessed, since it's the first thing out of his proverbial mouth as soon as he walks in the proverbial door.

This is the Intro forum. It ain't supposed to be knee-deep in politics, least of all in post one. And you just flung the same kind of turd.

It sounds like he doesn't like prattling ultra-conformists on both sides of the aisle.No wonder you feel threatened.

I do hate to break the news to you, though, my little snowflake, but your being a complete march step leftist is the OPPOSITE of an open-minded individual.

Actually it sounds like he's obsessed, since it's the first thing out of his proverbial mouth as soon as he walks in the proverbial door.

This is the Intro forum. It ain't supposed to be knee-deep in politics, least of all in post one. And you just flung the same kind of turd.

Obsessed?

I thought that was one of the basic requirements for posting here.

Obsessed?

I thought that was one of the basic requirements for posting here.

Yabbut --- that comes later.

The irony of my intro getting locked as this one continues to flourish.

I am amazed hear though. Your not going to believe it. It is to unbelievable.

Not won grammer qween or spell check sun of a female dog has gots too me in 30 postes

I am amazed hear though. Your not going to believe it. It is to unbelievable.

Not won grammer qween or spell check sun of a female dog has gots too me in 30 postes

Eye mise elf youse creative Lexi co-graphical fourmations from time to thyme. Fatter o' mact I'd eclaired Bach in my own Intro post that my type-ohs wood be intent shun al.

If that's the weigh ewe wanna swing wheel have a goodle thyme.

You want some grammatical distortions?

Once upolly-tito, in a land far awale, a young matrimole travellit for the count’n’census all checkly-box present’n’correckers.

Well. All the people that introd themselves to me seem like normal, fine citizens. Don't be offended, but abbynormals are much more interesting. Any present or past institutionalized people here today?
Take a walk downstairs in the Flame Zone...most are elderly in a locked wing of a dementia unit.
Actually the Badlands is where i am going to probably nest.

I love dealing with insanity with sanity.
:beer::desk:

I get banned when I venture out of the badlands. There is a spot we call "the sewer" which no doubt you'll find soon enough. Have a great stay. Myself? I'm a Constitutional Monarchist who considers you rebellious colonials somewhat stifled in your development. Really; what good is a Nation without Cricket or Rugby???

Greg

Well. All the people that introd themselves to me seem like normal, fine citizens. Don't be offended, but abbynormals are much more interesting. Any present or past institutionalized people here today?
Take a walk downstairs in the Flame Zone...most are elderly in a locked wing of a dementia unit.

I get banned when I venture out of the badlands. There is a spot we call "the sewer" which no doubt you'll find soon enough. Have a great stay. Myself? I'm a Constitutional Monarchist who considers you rebellious colonials somewhat stifled in your development. Really; what good is a Nation without Cricket or Rugby???

Greg
Pinky Binky Stinky McPinky....shhhhhhhhhhhh

Greg

I hadn't realised you were that devoted, Greg.

God save The Queen.

Baseball is a derivative of cricket.

If you are a right wing extremist,we won't really get along.

If you are conservative,we will get along very well.

If you are moderate, we will get along very well.

If you are a little left of center,we should get along.

If you are a liberal progressive, I hate your friggen anti American guts you piles of crap. You should be expelled from this country with only a potato sack around your hating rear.

Hello to everyone except liberals. Up yours for any other piece of garbage.

Hello,

No more comment at the moment as people have been feeding me vodkas and Martini's for eight hours, so better not comment I cannot trust myself.
That is OK. You can just take your shirt off and show me if you cannot trust yourself. Lol

You can stay I approve of you :smoke: No shirt, I am in a black Valentino off the shoulder dress, three inches above the knees and I am still standing even though people did their best to get me drunk today, I am invincible. Mega!

Merry Christmas, Lucy. (Good news out of Austria). Now THAT'S a welcome and a half.

Greg

Greg

Quite so, but unless you know Donald Bradman's batting average you are held in some suspicion. (And I know Babe's was 0.342 in that adapted 'game'.). Welcome to the Board.

Greg

Greg

Quite so, but unless you know Donald Bradman's batting average you are held in some suspicion. (And I know Babe's was 0.342 in that adapted 'game'.). Welcome to the Board.

Greg
Set up!

think it needs work.

Maybe it has to do with our handles. mine is cutesy and lovable. Yours? I I think it needs a little work.
That's my point, Pinky. mods discriminate on personal isms. There is no talking to someone who seeks power on a public message board.

Greg

Greg
Set up!

Please don't encourage mangy mongooses over here.

Merry Christmas to you, too, asshole.
I look forward to poking holes in your lying right wing posts. See ya in the forums.

A liberal

indago to Fuktup Dude:
I see you have been well received:

"Merry Christmas to you, too, asshole. I look forward to poking holes in your lying right wing posts" — OldLady

"Well i got the old lady wrapped around my finger" — Fuktup Dude

I look forward to poking holes in your lying right wing posts. See ya in the forums.

A liberal

indago to Fuktup Dude:

"Merry Christmas to you, too, asshole. I look forward to poking holes in your lying right wing posts" — OldLady

That's nice.

A liberal

indago to Fuktup Dude:

My Lord. Who the heck are you? You came out of the wind. Are you OK? Everyone seemed normal until that post came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back