The deal is pretty simple regarding myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a right wing extremist,we won't really get along.

If you are conservative,we will get along very well.

If you are moderate, we will get along very well.

If you are a little left of center,we should get along.

If you are a liberal progressive, I hate your friggen anti American guts you piles of crap. You should be expelled from this country with only a potato sack around your hating rear.

Hello to everyone except liberals. Up yours for any other piece of garbage.
Welll....quite the intro--it does have the virtue of honesty..gotta alike that.

I get called a lot of things here..I'll let you decide. I'm a definite anti-Trump, anti alt/right kind of guy. I get called a leftist a lot..although I don't regard myself as such. There are a LOT of folks that fit your definition of right wing extremist here--I wrangle with them a lot. I despise Inforwars trash..and would take Bannon and Spencer out and shoot them. That being said, I also despise left wing identity politics..the Progressives can all go hang ..as far as I'm concerned.

I guess you could call me issue driven.

Look forward to seeing you in the threads and welcome.

iu
Thanks for the Hey.

I get labeled a right winger which I am fiscally. Falrly non- progessivetard lib/moderate on social issues.

No one has a defined definition, I meant tendencies overall.

Now I have to address the person who said, Eat a Dick, Lol. Enjoy today.
He meant spotted dick.

^^^^ The 12" version :smoke:

If you are a liberal progressive, I hate your friggen anti American guts you piles of crap. You should be expelled from this country with only a potato sack around your hating rear.

Hello,

No more comment at the moment as people have been feeding me vodkas and Martini's for eight hours, so better not comment I cannot trust myself.
That is OK. You can just take your shirt off and show me if you cannot trust yourself. Lol

Hello,

No more comment at the moment as people have been feeding me vodkas and Martini's for eight hours, so better not comment I cannot trust myself.
That is OK. You can just take your shirt off and show me if you cannot trust yourself. Lol

You can stay I approve of you :smoke: No shirt, I am in a black Valentino off the shoulder dress, three inches above the knees and I am still standing even though people did their best to get me drunk today, I am invincible. Mega!

What about classical liberalism, as with the Founding Fathers?
Their all dead.
You must try to do better. The regressive girlie men will tear you asunder for using their there and they're incorrectly.
Ahhhhh...The old progessitard spelling contest. Lol....Noting a typo only means you got the crap beat out of you.

That's not a typo. That's a mistake. We speek Engrish heer, Meester!

Hello,

You can stay I approve of you :smoke: No shirt, I am in a black Valentino off the shoulder dress, three inches above the knees and I am still standing even though people did their best to get me drunk today, I am invincible. Mega!
Merry Christmas..
iu

Their all dead.

"They're" may be, but the political philosophy lives on in facets of the Republican and other American political parties. I myself have no party, but am quite liberal by classic definition. And I am far from alone.

It's ironic that the parties most often referred to as "liberal" are anything but, eh?

Now that I think of it, you are one of the few people here who has never pissed me off.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

:laugh:

Their all dead.
You must try to do better. The regressive girlie men will tear you asunder for using their there and they're incorrectly.
Oh hell yes. If Pinky Binky Uses those terms wrong or misspells a word, Pogo will be on him like a duck on a June bug.

Their all dead.
Oh hell yes. If Pinky Binky Uses those terms wrong or misspells a word, Pogo will be on him like a duck on a June bug.

What? What? What's all this then?

/slapping billy club in palm menacingly

Hello,

She ^^ approves of me too so consider the source. :scared1:

Brand new here and you think I should give a rat's ass whether you will like me or not? lol Good luck with that.

So you don't have much intention of being open minded then? Great.

So you don't have much intention of being open minded then? Great.

It sounds like he doesn't like prattling ultra-conformists on both sides of the aisle.No wonder you feel threatened.

I do hate to break the news to you, though, my little snowflake, but your being a complete march step leftist is the OPPOSITE of an open-minded individual.

Hello,

Merry Christmas..
iu
lolol....Friggen hilarious.

Hello,

Merry Christmas..
iu
lolol....Friggen hilarious.

It certainly is. lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back