Hello, just trying to learn and grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PoliticallyMoral

Hello all. I am currently trying to learn and grow in the political field. I started a YouTube channel this month called Politically Moral, where I am trying to create a community of people who are for country over party. I am here to learn how others view politics. I want to learn about other issues and solutions for those issues others have. Thank you for any time, input, or ideas you want to share.

th

Welcome to the USMB and may you have a happy holiday season.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

I'm sorry if I made it seem like I was saying that Trump was not. I am just talking about the general feeling in America. Also, it is just an opinion of mine, I'm not saying that it isn't how most people feel, I just want that feeling to be more out there.

Yes, yes I did. I guess learn might have been a wrong term... I guess I meant more observe, and kind of learn from my observations. Everyone has a voice that deserves to be heard, I am just here to listen. But thank you for responding :)

Hello all. I am currently trying to learn and grow in the political field. I started a YouTube channel this month called Politically Moral, where I am trying to create a community of people who are for country over party. I am here to learn how others view politics. I want to learn about other issues and solutions for those issues others have. Thank you for any time, input, or ideas you want to share.

Welcome! You say you want to learn something?

Watch this!

Trump is like Hitler!

There, I just Godwined the thread, so everybody has to drink up! :alcoholic:

Godwin's law - Wikipedia

Godwin's Law ;)

Oh yes, and the unofficial USMB mascot:

3.jpg

It has a little something for everyone!

Last edited:
Hello all. I am currently trying to learn and grow in the political field.

All you need to know to learn and grow in the political field can be summed into one post to show that conservatism heals and grows because it's genuine and sincere and so has an intuitive ring of truth to it while the anarchy-fascism of the Left simply tears apart, fails and has a false ring to it because they've based their entire politic on the Alinsky Rules of Destruction, which haven't worked for years and is only meant to serve themselves.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a Real Thing, folks

Post 25. Happy reading.

Trump is for country over party too!
He doesn't think so. He thinks President Trump is a "right-wing extremist".

Ryan, Flake and Corker (all Never Trumpers) are the good guys in the Republican Party (I watched his videos).

Welcome, but you have much to learn, grasshopper.

If you press the "Reply" button located at the bottom right corner of each post, you can quote the person you pressed reply on, and they will be notified.

Also, welcome to USMB. Don't feed the trolls, stay out of the Flame Zone, and learn to love me as everyone else has~

Welcome!

I didn’t know USMB had GUEST posters. How does one become a GUEST?

hmm don't think so. Something is amiss here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back