The cruel heart created by affiliation pride?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
New thread because this is a whole new topic and lesson about religious behavior.
My reply to Hortysir who was acting up again:
"IT just takes one suicide or other act for the owner of this site to lose everything they have in a law suit, because you decided to displace hate and anger onto the wrong thin skined person who's picked on without needing you to pounce on them."

Hortysir shockingly replied:
Tissue? Or rope?

Wow!
I wasn't talking about me, but by his response we see the true nature come forth. Very telling of their cruel nature and their cold and callous hearts. Nice to know that I'm so despised by Christians that they fulfill me in Isaiah 53 & the rest of these verses (according to their own standards of reasoning).
Isaiah 53:3 "Despised and rejected of men.", it cannot be a match to Jesus with the Christian Bible showing a man who was supposedly "praised by all"(Luke 2 :52, Luke 4:14-15) and followed by multitudes (Matt. 4:25).
So then according to Christian standards I must be Called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10, 52:13)
In 53:1 "And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?"
52:15 - 53:1 "So shall he (the servant) startle many nations, the kings will stand speechless; For that which had not been told them they shall see and that which they had not heard shall they ponder. Who would believe what we have heard?"
In chapter 52, for example, ACCORDING TO CHRISTIAN STANDARDS I MUST BE "oppressed without cause" (v.4) and "taken away" (v.5).
Then you have to realize who Isaiah already exposed as the Messiah through the oral traditions and through the commentary.
Isaiah first of all mentions the Prince of the Congregation-"Michael", as the Davidic Messiah (scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 which is written in the Book of Isaiah & In the "Isaiah Commentary" scroll: (IQSb,v 20-29), who slays by strokes (writings)with his sword (words), and claims "He'll Proclaim liberty to the captives" (Those bound by the Roman Authority) (Isaiah lxi,I)
In Isaiah 44-45 it’s the redeemer who changes Cyrus heart and in Dan 10 the person battling the concious of the King/Prince of Persia is none other then Michael.
ACCORDING TO THEIR STANDARD (NOT MINE) Since I will be mocked and persecuted over just sharing the messages I share and as seen by the way people treat me for getting to facts and exposing the fictions, ACCORDING TO THEIR STANDARD (NOT MINE) I've fulfilled 11-13 more verses in scripture relating to this attack the messenger mentality.
(Hymn 12,13,&14, PSALMS 22:7-8 & 22:14, Psalm 27:12, PSALMS 109:2-3, Zechariah 12:10, Isaiah 53:4, 53:7,& 53:12)
What else is fulfilled by the heart of Christians who seek to attack the messenger and not refute the message?
For the “Lord of hosts” has a day against all that is proud and lofty... And the haughtiness of man shall be humbled, and the pride of men shall be brought low; Isaiah 2.12-17

Psalm 52:1 ..“Why do you boast, O mighty man, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth.

They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 ) and truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
The wickedness of the times will have it's effect upon children, who will act brazenly and disrespectfully towards elders, including their parents and parents-in-law. . The exemplary behavior of sin-fearing individuals, who will try to serve G-d, will not be followed, but rather they will be scorned and despised.
We learn by resemblences in order to emulate the good or change the bad, in this case we see the resemblences of the bad behavior so that we can chose to change course and properly Teshuva.
L'Chaim!

my quote:ACCORDING TO THEIR STANDARD (NOT MINE)
Therefore you are insulting their logic, justified their behavior, and the other thread this comes from would be validated as your use of personal attacks is in violation of the forum rules while my posts are lessons and backed by actual facts and comparisons.

We have seen this on many forums in many places....it is always the same story... In the old days we could never have these conversations because they would have killed us or refused to sell us their goods and services because we did not see things the way they do ....the fish symbol is strong and they are loath of any joining their club unless we bow down to their idol the one spoken of in isaiah 44 esp verses 9 , 13 and 17... Pf course the lie is in the right hand and all they will be left with is bitter ashes in the end esp if they cremate themselves....

Jeremiah why are you on this thread are you not doing what you accussed us of doing yesterday or does your memory last only as long as it suits you to spam every post you can....

We have seen this on many forums in many places....it is always the same story... In the old days we could never have these conversations because they would have killed us or refused to sell us their goods and services because we did not see things the way they do ....the fish symbol is strong and they are loath of any joining their club unless we bow down to their idol the one spoken of in isaiah 44 esp verses 9 , 13 and 17... Pf course the lie is in the right hand and all they will be left with is bitter ashes in the end esp if they cremate themselves....

ha! ha! You have? How many times have you guys done this? Is this like a full time profession for you two?

Insult every Christian you can find on the internet, blaspheming Jesus Christ, quoting Webster's Dictionary as if it were Scripture and then act shocked and indignant when people confront you about your wicked behavior?

You both need a reality check. You will be treated as you treat others. Make a note of it and stop playing the victim here. It's not working for either of you. Goodnight.

p.s. although neither of you ever apologised to me (or anyone else here) for your vicious attacks I have forgiven you because I do not think either of you realize that what you are doing is wrong. You're both clueless.

Jeremiah why are you on this thread are you not doing what you accussed us of doing yesterday or does your memory last only as long as it suits you to spam every post you can....

I'm telling you what your own friends lack the courage to tell you. That you are not who you think you are. You are two hypocrites walking through life blind. There is nothing holy or righteous about either of you. Your own actions have given you away. Good bye.

Jeremiah i have talked with many people and you are by far the most delusional i have ever met...that is not a personal attack just an observation..... Everything is mostly fulfilled your time is short enjoy it while you may....and i see you are once again spaming another thread because your cupboard is bare....

New thread because this is a whole new topic and lesson about religious behavior.
My reply to Hortysir who was acting up again:
"IT just takes one suicide or other act for the owner of this site to lose everything they have in a law suit, because you decided to displace hate and anger onto the wrong thin skined person who's picked on without needing you to pounce on them."

Hortysir shockingly replied:
Tissue? Or rope?

Wow!
I wasn't talking about me, but by his response we see the true nature come forth. Very telling of their cruel nature and their cold and callous hearts. Nice to know that I'm so despised by Christians that they fulfill me in Isaiah 53 & the rest of these verses (according to their own standards of reasoning).
Isaiah 53:3 "Despised and rejected of men.", it cannot be a match to Jesus with the Christian Bible showing a man who was supposedly "praised by all"(Luke 2 :52, Luke 4:14-15) and followed by multitudes (Matt. 4:25).
So then according to Christian standards I must be Called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10, 52:13)
In 53:1 "And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?"
52:15 - 53:1 "So shall he (the servant) startle many nations, the kings will stand speechless; For that which had not been told them they shall see and that which they had not heard shall they ponder. Who would believe what we have heard?"
In chapter 52, for example, ACCORDING TO CHRISTIAN STANDARDS I MUST BE "oppressed without cause" (v.4) and "taken away" (v.5).
Then you have to realize who Isaiah already exposed as the Messiah through the oral traditions and through the commentary.
Isaiah first of all mentions the Prince of the Congregation-"Michael", as the Davidic Messiah (scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 which is written in the Book of Isaiah & In the "Isaiah Commentary" scroll: (IQSb,v 20-29), who slays by strokes (writings)with his sword (words), and claims "He'll Proclaim liberty to the captives" (Those bound by the Roman Authority) (Isaiah lxi,I)
In Isaiah 44-45 it’s the redeemer who changes Cyrus heart and in Dan 10 the person battling the concious of the King/Prince of Persia is none other then Michael.
ACCORDING TO THEIR STANDARD (NOT MINE) Since I will be mocked and persecuted over just sharing the messages I share and as seen by the way people treat me for getting to facts and exposing the fictions, ACCORDING TO THEIR STANDARD (NOT MINE) I've fulfilled 11-13 more verses in scripture relating to this attack the messenger mentality.
(Hymn 12,13,&14, PSALMS 22:7-8 & 22:14, Psalm 27:12, PSALMS 109:2-3, Zechariah 12:10, Isaiah 53:4, 53:7,& 53:12)
What else is fulfilled by the heart of Christians who seek to attack the messenger and not refute the message?
For the “Lord of hosts” has a day against all that is proud and lofty... And the haughtiness of man shall be humbled, and the pride of men shall be brought low; Isaiah 2.12-17

Psalm 52:1 ..“Why do you boast, O mighty man, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth.

They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 ) and truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
The wickedness of the times will have it's effect upon children, who will act brazenly and disrespectfully towards elders, including their parents and parents-in-law. . The exemplary behavior of sin-fearing individuals, who will try to serve G-d, will not be followed, but rather they will be scorned and despised.
We learn by resemblences in order to emulate the good or change the bad, in this case we see the resemblences of the bad behavior so that we can chose to change course and properly Teshuva.
L'Chaim!

On the subject of suicide - interesting you should mention it because the bullying, personal attacks & false accusation hurling you two have quickly become known for on this board has set you apart as two people I would not want on my board - no way - no how!

You'd most likely drive someone to it who didn't have a strong faith in God and knew how to stand against your satanic attacks.

As for this board - about 2 years ago there was a young person who happened to find this board late one night and was on the edge of suicide when a few of us who were here quickly caught what was wrong and talked them out of it. They stayed in touch for a short time and went on - doing much better having realized that many people cared for them. This board is known for saving lives. Not taking them.

As for you, Shimone. My time is not short and you are not a prophet. I do not receive your words of death. Take them with you. They are not welcome here.

martyr complex

You forgot the words "Jesus had"
remember this is Christian standards being used, you just threw Jesus under the bus to harass me instead of the message.
But thank you for fulfilling me everywhere you claimed Jesus to be and more..
:)
Like Shimon said, this is where you would have nailed me to a cross and spit on me or something to that affect.

Sadly true,I still can't believe a trade paper would refuse a non profit volunteer based ad simply because they were Christian family owned business and the non profit was Jewish. Unbelievable how affiliation oride can make people hate a
group of people more then they love their own children or love humanity.

Forum List

Back