Arab beliefs before the Quran

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Interesting info I found on the beliefs before their text validates a lot of my prior discussions on similarities in the expected Groom.
Arab Religion before Islam - Sakina Ka aba

In brief the name to remember the seventh day Shabbos was in their attention. They were sun and moon worshipers
Bilqis the Sun- worshipper of Islam ...
Sabean moon worship extended through a long period
of time to ...... Their offspring are Shaher and Shalem,
the morning and evening stars.

Islam originally symbolizing the moon with the 8ray star(evening star) so it seems they chose Shalem over the Morning Star too.

PENELOPE wanted to falsely lead people to believe that Jews and Muslims still moon worship however in forming the monotheistic
belief they no longer worshiped planetary bodies, they merely used them for symbolism relating to visions and accounts of real personas.
So Venus fallen and risen arc symbolised Lucifers fall as the morning star falls and Michaels rise(Dan 12:1-4) as the Evening Star which rise in the night sky.
The legend of the holy city is in both faiths:
the city of Shalem becomes the city of peace (shalom) when the Night (Shalem) removes the Day (luciferous light worship).
Muslims similarly call this the Al Isra.

sources in Judaism about Shalem:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

You Arab terrorist promote death, go to your own forums stay out of American Religion

The Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief
The Quran s Verses of Violence

images

You Arab terrorist promote death, go to your own forums stay out of American Religion

The Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief

images

The Religion Forum is NOT just for American Religion (and, anyway - Islam is part of America's religions).

Interesting info I found on the beliefs before their text validates a lot of my prior discussions on similarities in the expected Groom.
Arab Religion before Islam - Sakina Ka aba

In brief the name to remember the seventh day Shabbos was in their attention. They were sun and moon worshipers
Sabean moon worship extended through a long period
of time to ...... Their offspring are Shaher and Shalem,
the morning and evening stars.

Islam originally symbolizing the moon with the 8ray star(evening star) so it seems they chose Shalem over the Morning Star too.

PENELOPE wanted to falsely lead people to believe that Jews and Muslims still moon worship however in forming the monotheistic
belief they no longer worshiped planetary bodies, they merely used them for symbolism relating to visions and accounts of real personas.
So Venus fallen and risen arc symbolised Lucifers fall as the morning star falls and Michaels rise(Dan 12:1-4) as the Evening Star which rise in the night sky.
The legend of the holy city is in both faiths:
the city of Shalem becomes the city of peace (shalom) when the Night (Shalem) removes the Day (luciferous light worship).
Muslims similarly call this the Al Isra.

sources in Judaism about Shalem:
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

There were 365 gods and idols being prayed to in mecca alone.

sky deities were common place in the area.

The Quran:

images

The Religion Forum is NOT just for American Religion (and, anyway - Islam is part of America's religions).

And the fact that I'm Jewish should factor into that, what part of my Torah portions did the forum troll not comprehend?
*rflmao*

And we have Abraham (Ibrahim) to thank for bringing us out of that nonsense.
There's a traditional Abraham story about when he had his great realization & broke the idols.
An old woman came to Abraham’s shop to buy an idol because some thieves stole her other one and she needed a replacement to protect her house.
Abraham said these words of wisdom in reply:
"Is it not foolish to think that an idol that could not save itself, will save you?"
Take these words of Abraham and place them on the idol Jesus. Is it not foolish to think Jesus the man who couldn’t save himself, nor his disciples, or his early followers who died cursed deaths by the hands of the Romans, could save his present followers?
Thus today Christians complain of persecutions in certain non Christian regions of the world, haven’t even thought about why Jesus, who made promises of protection, could not deliver on these promises. Didn’t Abraham get through to them?
So that forum troll served a purpose,
they admited the idol god is not protecting his followers as promised.
If people read Isaiah 44 they would have seen the warning about this worship of the carpenter created idol on their walls.

And we have Abraham (Ibrahim) to thank for bringing us out of that nonsense.
There's a traditional Abraham story about when he had his great realization & broke the idols.
An old woman came to Abraham’s shop to buy an idol because some thieves stole her other one and she needed a replacement to protect her house.
Abraham said these words of wisdom in reply:
"Is it not foolish to think that an idol that could not save itself, will save you?"
Take these words of Abraham and place them on the idol Jesus. Is it not foolish to think Jesus the man who couldn’t save himself, nor his disciples, or his early followers who died cursed deaths by the hands of the Romans, could save his present followers?
Thus today Christians complain of persecutions in certain non Christian regions of the world, haven’t even thought about why Jesus, who made promises of protection, could not deliver on these promises. Didn’t Abraham get through to them?
So that forum troll served a purpose,
they admited the idol god is not protecting his followers as promised.
If people read Isaiah 44 they would have seen the warning about this worship of the carpenter created idol on their walls.

God of abraham was just another name for a sky deity or mountain deity.

Not totally true and I mentioned this discussion with Penelope in my previous post, who always confuses the use of Hebrew words in relations to other cultures deities. We use similar words as deities in definition of terms.
We don't put form on words remember.
The Hebrew use of the word baal=lord not to be confused with Baal the deity
Ra=father in heaven not to be confused with Egyptian god. Shalem=wholeness & completeness not to be confused with Canaanite deity.
They used familiar words of their culture and reinvented them in understanding there is no anthropromorphizing of these things.

Any similarities in spelling is liken to you getting offended if a Britt asked you for a cig.
Their word for cigs and our similar word mean
2 different things, they are not the same meaning.

The Qur'an never mentioned the Queen of Sheba by name, though Arab sources name her Bilqis. Both the Hebrew Bible and the Qur'an place Solomon and the Queen of Sheba as contemporaries.

sheba.gif

The story ended by her embracing Islam/monotheism.

She said: "My Lord! Verily, I have wronged myself, and I submit (in Islam), together with Solomon, to Allah, the Lord of the Alamin (mankind, jinns, and all that exists)." (Ch 27:20-44 Quran)

Ibn Kathir Story of Prophet Sulaiman Solomon pbuh

Not totally true and I mentioned this discussion with Penelope in my previous post, who always confuses the use of Hebrew words in relations to other cultures deities. We use similar words as deities in definition of terms.
We don't put form on words remember.
The Hebrew use of the word baal=lord not to be confused with Baal the deity
Ra=father in heaven not to be confused with Egyptian god. Shalem=wholeness & completeness not to be confused with Canaanite deity.
They used familiar words of their culture and reinvented them in understanding there is no anthropromorphizing of these things.

Any similarities in spelling is liken to you getting offended if a Britt asked you for a cig.
Their word for cigs and our similar word mean
2 different things, they are not the same meaning.

I'm aware of the meanings and I don't smoke, but I would not be offended either. I've spend several years in England.

Names of God in Judaism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Jews don't worship a form thus we don't use names they are descriptions just as Muslims have nany descriptions for God, techn8cally they are not names as humans are given names Essences being described have descriptions.

Shalem means completeness and wholeness but also shared with the revelation of the evening star.
It will make sense soon enough.

Forum List

Back